Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 426 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 6386
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyFun  [View Original Post]
    Is Flynn at aw2000 or StunningAsians right now?
    They're essentially one and the same.

  2. #1105

    Kristy vs Eleven

    Neither of these girls are limited GFE in my experience. Both of them DFK me just like any good Kgirl. I had a lot of fun with both Kristy and Eleven. To me, Kristy is on the same tier as Flynn in looks but Eleven surpasses both of them. Both Kristy and Eleven are attractive girls with natural B cups.

    Kristy would rather have sex than DATY. I agree with what Connection posted about her. I think both of them will leave after Tuesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    I heard from her SD reviews that Kristy is limited GFE. No DATY and limited kissing. Does Eleven have restrictions?

  3. #1104

    Flynn is at StunningAsians

    You could see that here: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/StunningAsians.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyFun  [View Original Post]
    Is Flynn at aw2000 or StunningAsians right now?

  4. #1103

    Paris at ca kdolls

    Has anyone tried Paris? Pics look pretty hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF85F13F-DE0E-4136-81C0-20C3D8527112.jpeg‎  

  5. #1102

    Flynn booker

    Is Flynn at aw2000 or StunningAsians right now?

  6. #1101
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Eleven

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Eleven is equivalent of Allyson from "M" stable in LA. Allyson was strictly CFS girl but she was knock out in face and body. She was with M for two months and I saw her about 10-12 times in two months period. While she was CFS, the session with her was like a FUCK FEST that could have been passionate to hard fuck to relax fuck-She would had adjust to anything you want. Eleven and Allsyon both have bodies to DIE FOR.

  7. #1100

    Eleven at HX StunningAsians

    Tuesday is last day: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/StunningAsians.

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    What's Eleven's HX handle?

  8. #1099
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Fucking Amen to that! I really enjoyed Eleven today. Despite the fact that she is strictly CFS, she hit all the RIGHT TUNE with me.
    Hi brother,

    Do you have the link for Eleven?

    Thanks.

  9. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Fucking Amen to that! I really enjoyed Eleven today. Despite the fact that she is strictly CFS, she hit all the RIGHT TUNE with me.
    What's Eleven's HX handle?

  10. #1097
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Eleven

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    That's why I rank Eleven above Flynn in look and in my current Top Eight in looks or favorites. Pics not hers but she looks similar to (this pic).

    I don't know if she's 22 years old since I also saw her a few years back and she hasn't seem to aged yet. She was a girl I told you that I would recommend if she came back. I lost interest in recommending her because few talk about her.
    Fucking Amen to that! I really enjoyed Eleven today. Despite the fact that she is strictly CFS, she hit all the RIGHT TUNE with me.

  11. #1096

    AsianWorld Eleven / Kupcake Lynn / Kdoll Minji

    That's why I rank Eleven above Flynn in look and in my current Top Eight in looks or favorites. Pics not hers but she looks similar to (this pic).

    I don't know if she's 22 years old since I also saw her a few years back and she hasn't seem to aged yet. She was a girl I told you that I would recommend if she came back. I lost interest in recommending her because few talk about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Eleven is a GEM!! She tops Flynn in my book despite that Flynn is more sultry and has more maturity. Eleven is an actual 22 years old girl that you want to jerk OFF TOO. Definitely a NON-BB girl but FUCK MAN, what a beauty she is.

  12. #1095

    Eden at k-girlfriend

    Got the itch on a Friday, and Eden was the only one available with short notice.

    P: yes, the photos are definitely her.

    L: She's cute, 8/10. About 5' flat, man-made bolt-ons, ass was flat though.

    E: really good English, has been in the States for 3 years, carried a conversation.

    A: the submissive Asian chick thing is all an act. Didn't talk much to begin with, but opened up towards the end of our session.

    S: started off with a shower, washed the bung for a while so I thought rimming was going to happen (it didn't), preview BBBJ, dried off, blue toast, more BBBJ on the bed, she straddled my face for 69, jumped on for CG and I though we were raw and panicked. I wanted to check for the condom, but she kept riding me and whispered something unintelligible in my ear. Shw finally dismounted to switch to doggy, and I was relieved that she slid a jimmy on while giving me a BJ. Great technique! Pounded her from k9 for a while, then had her finish me with CG.

    E: dropped $200 for hhr, and maybe I could have gone another round.

    I would definitely repeat again at some point!

  13. #1094

    Kristy and 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    I heard from her SD reviews that Kristy is limited GFE. No DATY and limited kissing. Does Eleven have restrictions?
    Kristy was Jojo a while back in OC and another name in SD. I got sucked in by the photos, she's pretty good looking in person. Service is standard, absolutely no DATY, she claims her clit is overly sensitive, she also got super pissed when I tried to get a second pop. She literally threw a fit and told me I had two minutes to nut, the second pop happened, but more like a grunge fuck.

    Eleven was Lynn with Princess Garden last week, she's pretty HOT and great service! I plan on seeing her again!!

  14. #1093

    Kristy and Eleven

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    Eleven is a GEM!! She tops Flynn in my book despite that Flynn is more sultry and has more maturity. Eleven is an actual 22 years old girl that you want to jerk OFF TOO. Definitely a NON-BB girl but FUCK MAN, what a beauty she is.
    I heard from her SD reviews that Kristy is limited GFE. No DATY and limited kissing. Does Eleven have restrictions?

  15. #1092
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Eleven

    Quote Originally Posted by Connection  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristy in SD (you'll find reviews of her on a competitor site in SD).

    First. From my experience, I'd say a definite no on her being bb friendly (other than head and P2 P).

    However. Beautiful college girl, great head game (does this cool thing with coconut butter), really good English, and everything else was a great time and will definitely see her again. But as always, maybe you'll experience otherwise.
    Eleven is a GEM!! She tops Flynn in my book despite that Flynn is more sultry and has more maturity. Eleven is an actual 22 years old girl that you want to jerk OFF TOO. Definitely a NON-BB girl but FUCK MAN, what a beauty she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape