Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 426 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6386
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1091

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by JBone91  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Kristy or Eleven with asianworld? BB friendly
    Saw Kristy in SD (you'll find reviews of her on a competitor site in SD).

    First. From my experience, I'd say a definite no on her being bb friendly (other than head and P2 P).

    However. Beautiful college girl, great head game (does this cool thing with coconut butter), really good English, and everything else was a great time and will definitely see her again. But as always, maybe you'll experience otherwise.

  2. #1090

    Eleven and Kristy AW2000

    Anyone have any intel on Kristy or Eleven with asianworld? BB friendly?

  3. #1089

    Ena

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Missed ad for Bella when she was available. When Ena was available and advertised, BBFS and upsell was mentioned on their website. Her upsell was also 1 instead of. 4.
    Ena was definitely good, but Bella was not and would not repeat. Bella was only there a few days before she was gone too. Everything from looks to service was lackluster.

    If anyone decides to TOFTT let us know how Soul-bi is.

  4. #1088

    Soul-bi

    Quote Originally Posted by LB0562  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there is BBFS, but you will need to contact the booker for it. Bella was available for BBFS (no mention on site either), but the up sell was 1 compared to the usual upsell of. 4.
    Ok. Missed ad for Bella when she was available. When Ena was available and advertised, BBFS and upsell was mentioned on their website. Her upsell was also 1 instead of. 4.

  5. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls  [View Original Post]
    Based on website https://www.sugarcake.escortbook.com looks like Soul-bi does not offer BBFS even with upsell.
    Pretty sure there is BBFS, but you will need to contact the booker for it. Bella was available for BBFS (no mention on site either), but the up sell was 1 compared to the usual upsell of. 4.

  6. #1086

  7. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    I agree, only thing is PersonaX hasnt reciprocated the info as mentioned to me, I'm patient though and hope he comes through with which K-girls have offered Greek under the rader.

    I'll post here what I told PersonaX though. One of the best young (20's), white (blonde), spinners in Seattle area that offers bb greek, CIA and role play goes by "Riley star". She only advertises on "tn@board.com", (replace at with a). Hopefully the webaddress shows, this site is kinda strict about posting anything from that site. I'll PM if needed. Make an account and she's an easy search and a high octane helleva time!

    Boink.
    Am waiting to last time I got Greek was when I first went into the hobby 9 years ago at marina del Rey Asian condo and I didn't even want it because I didn't want to pay the upcharge of 50 bucks I paid it and was shocked how tight she was. Am in my early 30's.

  8. #1084

    Soul-bi

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen soul-bi with sugarcake on hx yet? So far Dahee and Ena was great.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sugarcake
    Based on website https://www.sugarcake.escortbook.com looks like Soul-bi does not offer BBFS even with upsell.

  9. #1083

    Soul-bi

    Anyone seen soul-bi with sugarcake on hx yet? So far Dahee and Ena was great.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sugarcake

  10. #1082

    BB Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you two guys can also PM me both sides of your conversation about who offers Greek so that I can copy paste it here where it belongs for everyone to see?
    I agree, only thing is PersonaX hasnt reciprocated the info as mentioned to me, I'm patient though and hope he comes through with which K-girls have offered Greek under the rader.

    I'll post here what I told PersonaX though. One of the best young (20's), white (blonde), spinners in Seattle area that offers bb greek, CIA and role play goes by "Riley star". She only advertises on "tn@board.com", (replace at with a). Hopefully the webaddress shows, this site is kinda strict about posting anything from that site. I'll PM if needed. Make an account and she's an easy search and a high octane helleva time!

    Boink.

  11. #1081
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can PM some white girls from WA that are into BB greek? BB Greek and white girls are my fav combination.

    Theres a couple kgirls in LA that provide BB greek which I'll pm you back as well.
    Any chance you two guys can also PM me both sides of your conversation about who offers Greek so that I can copy paste it here where it belongs for everyone to see?

  12. #1080

    Mint / seya / pony

    Quote Originally Posted by Boinkr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Mint over at cupcake?

    Boink.
    I saw her picture before with the LA agency and go by the name Seya / Pony.

  13. #1079

    Mink Kupcake

    Anyone have any info on Mint over at cupcake?

    Boink.

  14. #1078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Octangle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been able to get an outfit request with one of these bookers? I've tried twice so far with a K-Girl booker and nada.

    It's just something I usually like to request with the normal encounter.
    Nope, I don't really care as we'll both be naked within a few minutes.

  15. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by Shtupp  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with Lynn at Mycupcake? Pics look TGTBT.

    Thanks!
    I saw Lynn, last week. I too was intrigued by the hot photos, I don't think its the same girl in the photos, but just as pretty and very petite. Standard service, no BBFS on her menu.

    I plan on seeing her again this week, I think its her last week in OC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape