Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 24805
-
09-20-20 18:51 #14860Senior Member

Posts: 93Garmila you inbox is full
Tried to reply to you.
Originally Posted by IndyFun99
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 12:12 #14859Senior Member

Posts: 80Brittany Bandz
I personally haven't seen her but I did do some research on her. Checked her out on EB. Reviews are fairly standard and lack any real detail. Her comments claim she's legit.
Originally Posted by PrTraveler26
[View Original Post]
She's not the body type I'm into but I decided to reach out to her anyway just to see if she would be worth it. Msg her last Thursday in the evening and got a prompt response. Quoted me HHR $$ and HR $$$ with an address to a hotel on the northwest side (was not screened). She's very cutie and petite but definitely not worth those prices, esp. since she claims to be "new to all this" and probably doesn't do BBBJ (that seems to be a trend these days with providers).
If you do end up seeing her, let us know how it went. Stay safe out there.
-
09-20-20 11:30 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 93Avoid Nicky at super 8 on 82nd
Apparently, just avoid that entire hotel. Pm for details of bad encounter if you'd like. Last 4 2637.
-
09-19-20 23:43 #14857Regular Member

Posts: 24What happened to hollywood?
Does anyone know if she changed her number, been trying to reach her with no luck, I had a great time with her last time I saw her.
-
09-19-20 23:38 #14856Senior Member

Posts: 28Extra
And she is still posting ads on STG. Stay safe gentlemen!
Originally Posted by SummitMonk
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 22:09 #14855Senior Member

Posts: 52I seen her ads but never followed through. Have not seen them since. I was a little leary about her since I didn't have any reviews to go off of with her.
Originally Posted by NSullivan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 09:02 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 86Massage with something extra
Katie? Not surprised.
Originally Posted by Coors1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 21:28 #14853Regular Member

Posts: 5The Best Massage Northside offers
So it seems my wonderful trip to Super 8 on 82nd a couple weeks ago gave me a little more than I had before the visit. Anyone know the best time to visit bellflower with this covid crap going on? Always remember guys, no matter how hot she might be sure to wrap up anyways. Stay safe guys.
-
09-18-20 17:05 #14852Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Piper DI
Holy shit, I just had my first experience with Piper, and jesus fuckin christ she is one of the best DI's I've seen. Her body is rocking hot, her titties are made but you can't tell, they look great and feel good in the mouth. She met me at the door in sexy lingerie we chatted as we got undressed and she climbed on top of me while I sucked her titties. She then said my turn to please you and went down on me. Holy shit, one of the best BBBJ's I've ever had, she can take it all the way down and made a lot of slobber. I asked if she loved sucking men's dicks and she replied I love sucking dick, boys when a girl as hot as her says that it lights me up. She worked on me for awhile then we went mish, she was super wet and big time into it, I honestly had to slow down because I was going to blow and I only booked a 30 min session as I generally do with the first time meeting someone, just in case I'm disappointed I'm not locked into an hour, well in this case I wasn't disappointed. Since I was ready to burst and my favorite way to finish is in a girls mouth I told her I needed her to suck my cock some more which she gladly did. Let her go at it for a bit then I burst a big nut. She said, wooooh that was a lot. I love a girl who takes CIM. I'm definitely booking her again next week for an hour this time, I can't wait. I'm going to challenge myself to go a couple days without jerking off just to save up a couple big loads for her, it's going to be tough but she's worth it. Another reviewer on here said if you're on the fence you need to get off it and go see her, he's absolutely right, glad I did. Message me for any more details guys, good luck out there!
-
09-18-20 16:23 #14851Senior Member

Posts: 37Barbie gone
Active for about 3 months and did doubles her last week then disappeared. I agree she was good
.
Originally Posted by NSullivan
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 11:19 #14850Senior Member

Posts: 322Fake
Wants payed in advance.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 10:19 #14849Senior Member

Posts: 581To answer your questions
You and I appear to share a similar taste in women. That being generally slender and of any race. If you ever come to Evansville HMU and I may be able to connect you with a skinny black perfect body UTR down here.
When it comes to prostitutes, I'm not sure I've ever tipped. For girls off STG or tryst or whatever, the price as advertised is what I pay. I have one girl (Katie who some hate but I love) who comes down from Indy, and another girl from Nashville who comes up, and we negotiate the price I'll pay before they come up. They're responsible for their own travel expenses (I. E. Gas, or a ride). Tipping is expected and negotiated at the AMPs after paying the standard advertised hhr / hr rate.
As for the motel rooms, I usually get the room and keep the key. Yeah it'll cost 70 or 80 but that's the price of doing business for my preferred providers, who frequently travel to me. I never give the girl the chance to use the room for other tricks because I have no earthly idea what they will do when I'm not around. If they want to keep the room, I tell them they have to get it in their name. My favorites of course are the ones that already have their own room. I once fucked a prostitute in the bathroom of a cheap motel that her prostitute friend let her borrow.
My two cents. Good luck man.
Originally Posted by Mario32
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 07:45 #14848Senior Member

Posts: 1904Jaimee
Had the pleasure of meeting Jaimee of DI. What a lovely lady. Attractive woman with a great body that can compare to ladies much younger than she. Met me at the door in sexy lingerie, make up and hair done and smelling nice. Pleasant and comfortable to talk with and did I mention she has a great body. Breasts are enhanced and I am normally not a fan of enhancements but hers fit her well and are perfect. GFE in my book and just a very lovely person to spend time with, I hope to have the pleasure of spending more time with her on future visits. She comes to visit Indy from Vegas every couple of weeks. Catch her when you can.
-
09-18-20 01:35 #14847Senior Member

Posts: 65Brittany Bandz
Hello, has anybody seen this girl? Not able to find much outside of EB. I'm new to this site but not the hobby. Appreciate any info.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54153058/
-
09-17-20 23:04 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 31My Experiences. And what are good sites? AND tipping / outcall etiquette?
-sorry if this posts twice. Just looked like it didn't go through when I uploaded. So trying again!
Hey, posted a couple times but still new to all this. Everyone been cool though and I appreciate all the feedback! I think I might just update the thread with my experiences from each girl I have seen. Haven't seen many, but I'm new and thinking it may help anyone looking for current reviews. And obviously every persons experience is different, these are just mine.
This might be a lengthy post, but hopefully it provides good info for both of us!
First I want to ask about the most legitimate sites to use. I started with Skipthegames but it seems to have mainly fake ads. I now just use tryst and its always gone well but I'd love to know different sites to get more variety. Not sure if there are rules about what we can chat about on the forum, but I hear a lot of people using DI. I have some questions about it, so if anyone could email me, that'd be cool. It just seems like such a weird site to me!
Ok, now for my updated review including approximate month / year (all this year for now) to keep as current as possible. Also the number of times I have seen them and how each experience was. Obviously I've already written about a couple of these. I'll keep them each to the point, but email me if you want details.
1. June / July 2020 -Queen Megan.
https://tryst.link/escort/queenmegan
-Visited twice.
-Based in Anderson which was a plus for me.
-looks almost like her pictures. Seems they were probably taken a year or so ago. A little weight gain.
-Great ass and BB BJ and BB FS. But there was no flow because she wanted to wipe me clean before and after each service.
-Extremely late to first meeting, second was incall.
-She was ok overall. Basically like being with a sex doll. So not my style. Mentioned she never really cared for sex and could go without it for months without a problem. That being said, she just wasn't really into it.
-Nothings was "bad" about either experience, both were the same and it just wasn't special. Basically I want a girl who gets really into it, even if she's faking.
-Won't see her again, unless in a pinch.
2. August 2020 -PrincessPeach.
https://tryst.link/escort/princesspeach
-2 escort visits, 1 date. Email me for specific details on all this.
-This one was a bit confusing for me. I think I caught some feelings and it ended weird. That being said, she led me to believe we were something more, but I always questioned it. And my quick notes below will show you how I could've fallen into that.
-First meeting, we hit it right off. I paid for an hour and we ended up staying together for 5 hours (no extra $$ We just really got along and were having fun.
-She has a great body and super awesome tits with one nipple pierced. Also loved DATY! We ended up going BB for the whole session. Awesome BJ. She's a bit reserve / shy but I think she has a wild and kinky side that I didn't fully get to see.
-Next, we went on a "real" date. No money exchanged. Spent an entire Saturday together and it was awesome. For the next couple weeks we would constantly text each other back and forth about life. But I still kinda questioned our relationship.
-Third time we meet. Similar to the first as far as time spent. But this is where lines got blurry. I messed up the situation by asking her a few timesif I was just a "sugar daddy" to her, etc. She got mad / quite and things got weird. She ended up leaving and I didn't even get to finish!
-In retrospect, that was exactly what she was looking for. A sugar Daddy. And she ended up being unhinged!
-I learned a lesson and will not be seeing her again.
-From a pure client / provider standpoint. She might be worth seeing once. But I noticed she raised her price to 500 hr. Don't think she's worth that price for just one hour.
3. September 2020 -ScarlettStarlett.
https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettstarlett
-one "visit". Left a detailed review not too long ago.
-PLEASE DO NOT SEE HER. She doesn't have a solid home and is hard-core addicted to the H.
-We get a crazy shady cheap room, and then she starts looking really dope sick. Keep in mind I already gave her the cash. I end up driving her around for 2 hrs trying to get her fix. I didn't know what to do, it was so weird. Once we got back to the hotel I just cut my losses and left.
-She also raised her price on tryst.
-that being said, WARNING DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME ON HER. Unless you're a hard core drug addict that likes dirty (in the not sexy way). Guaranteed she's also not clean down there either. Basically she just gets clients to get money for her H. Don't make my mistake! I should've left when I saw her walking to the car. Sucks too, cause she looked kinda hot in a few tryst pictures.
4. September 2020 -Ava Marie.
https://muncie.skipthegames.com/fema...e/518544488333
-one visit, and first successful provider I found on STG.
-Incall location in muncie. Which is even closer to me! So that was a plus.
-I just did a 30 min QV. Paid like 120 including tip?
-She has nice big tits, but she's kinda short and has a few pounds. Nothing gross, just not my ideal body type.
-Has a great personality and is super bubbly and nice.
-Gave a pretty good BB BJ, but covered for the main course.
-Someone mentioned this in a review, and they were totally spot on. But she completely goes crazy while f'ing her. Like your the best in the world, LOL. But I don't mind that. Especially for a QV when your trying to get off, well, quick.
-Even though she isn't the hottest, she is the only one on my list that I will see again. But only if I'm super horny and don't want to drive to indy! I just liked that it was straight to the point.
-Thanks for checking out my reviews. Would love any info on some awesome providers! As you can see, I've been kinda hit and miss and have yet to find the perfect one! I'll add anytime I see someone new.
Final questions.
-What is the etiquette on tipping? Like if someone is $400 hr, do you tip? I always have. About $100 each time. Is that too much, too little?
-What is the situation for outcalls at a hotel. If a girl can't do incall, and you HAVE to get a room. Does the client pay for it, as well as service, as well as tip? Cause that shit can add up!!
Thanks and stay safe!










Reply With Quote





