Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #1838

    Purple / Mulan

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMagik  [View Original Post]
    I'm biased, but I think it's great. I will say it took a few visits for her to really warm up to me. I've seen her many many times LOL.
    Ended up seeing her up north. Small petite banging body, nice soft implants, cute butt and nice waist and stomach.

    Face is average Tbh matches her pictures except older and there is of course P.S. She looks probably mid 30's, body looks early 20's though.

    She is definitely quirky, more Slow GFE compared to old school PSE.

    Attitude is cute but Definitely has quirks and or adhd and a little distant or distractedly. Like that she would spread legs in mish. Didn't like that she keep on moving in doggie not back in forth but sideways.

    May repeat but I'm not thinking she's sticking around too long enough.

  2. #1837

    Flynn in OC

    Humaniplex says Flynn is here in OC only till next Friday. Short visit. Anyone know why the visit is so short?

  3. #1836

    Viet providers?

    I posted in LA where I live but figure I'd ask here as well. Does anyone know where I can find some Vietnamese providers?

  4. #1835
    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kimberly6969

    I looked her up on this site. Seems there was a little confusion, drama. I think this is the good one. She is a cute Viet / Thai girl. Very sweet, nice body and multi orgasmic. Price is a little high at 300/ hr 240/ hhr, but service was good. Would recommend.
    Her previous handle was sweetclub6969 when the drama went down last year.

    Saw her before and was happy and just saw her again in SD and happy again. Full GFE and loved it when I licked her kitty than sucked on her clit it drove her wild.

  5. #1834

    She's on the other account

    The pics of her are on their other account. Min-classyexotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have Milk and Honey's website? I can't find Izumi on her HX account.

  6. #1833

    Kimberly6969

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kimberly6969

    I looked her up on this site. Seems there was a little confusion, drama. I think this is the good one. She is a cute Viet / Thai girl. Very sweet, nice body and multi orgasmic. Price is a little high at 300/ hr 240/ hhr, but service was good. Would recommend.

  7. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewpsp  [View Original Post]
    Is milk and honey the booker number ending in 99? I don't use humaniplex but I am whitelisted with the booker number ending in 99. Planning to book with Izumi before she leave.
    Do you have Milk and Honey's website? I can't find Izumi on her HX account.

  8. #1831
    Is milk and honey the booker number ending in 99? I don't use humaniplex but I am whitelisted with the booker number ending in 99. Planning to book with Izumi before she leave.

  9. #1830

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Jane finally. Cams description is pretty spot on, I do love that she is all natural and and unbelievably sensual. She's a little heavier than I expected, especially around her hips and midsection, not bad, but I prefer spinners. I may repeat, but definitely scratched that itch.
    When did you see her? Just curious. I had booked her for 8 pm today but they canceled on me saying she had some sort of emergency. I wonder if a regular took my spot.

  10. #1829

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by CamsV  [View Original Post]
    Close to Flynn if not in that category IMO. Very demure, very cute face, good height (not short), nice ass, B natural tits I think, very GFE, sweet, great service. Definitely a looker with very smooth excellent skin and a seemingly natural body.

    Not going to be a body like SexyShannon if you're looking for something that's eye popping in the "Hot" sense. Have to emphasize her face.

    Pink belt first pic, her back showing in the 2nd pic with the white sheer thing is also good representation. Red dress isn't helpful for her face.
    I was able to see Jane finally. Cam’s description is pretty spot on, I do love that she is all natural and and unbelievably sensual. She's a little heavier than I expected, especially around her hips and midsection, not bad, but I prefer spinners. I may repeat, but definitely scratched that itch.

  11. #1828
    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    I saw Meeju. She's cute, I'd say 7/10 on face. She has a decent body with man made C's that look and feel pretty natural and an Ok ass. No belly for the most part.

    She smiles well and has a cute personality but you have to direct the action. She doesn't really do anything unless you have her do it. You kiss, you motion her for the BJ and you do most things. At least that was my experience. Yes BBFS. Not much english from what I recall.

    If you have any intel on Yu-Na with Kupcake or Mandy, Susan or Angela with Ca Kdolls let me know. Thanks
    What was the up sell for that?

  12. #1827

    She goes with the flow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Winger537  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Meeju from kakao-girls? She's listed as BBFS.
    I saw Meeju. She's cute, I'd say 7/10 on face. She has a decent body with man made C's that look and feel pretty natural and an Ok ass. No belly for the most part.

    She smiles well and has a cute personality but you have to direct the action. She doesn't really do anything unless you have her do it. You kiss, you motion her for the BJ and you do most things. At least that was my experience. Yes BBFS. Not much english from what I recall.

    If you have any intel on Yu-Na with Kupcake or Mandy, Susan or Angela with Ca Kdolls let me know. Thanks.

  13. #1826

    Mandy or Alexis

    Has anyone seen Mandy or Alexis from CaKdolls?

  14. #1825

    Meeju from kakao-girls

    Any intel on Meeju from kakao-girls? She's listed as BBFS.

  15. #1824

    Jane and Ravi

    Quote Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma  [View Original Post]
    Jane sounds intriguing. Is she hotter than Ravi at TopGirls?
    I find both attractive. Jane has a more natural (less work done) look than Ravi. It's always a difficult task to recommend based on looks as I have no idea what others like or even if they align with my own personal preferences. At the end of the day, if I had to choose only one to see between the two, it's easily Jane for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape