Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 6428
-
09-30-20 19:38 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 139Princess Garden Jane
Jane sounds intriguing. Is she hotter than Ravi at TopGirls?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 15:36 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 3690HX Princess.Garden Jane
Yes, Jane is all that. Camsv222 said Jane is in same tier as Flynn and Bonnie (here). I would rank them like this: Jane, Bonnie, Flynn.
I seek young cute girl under 30 but Jane can still compete with the best Korean hotties in looks. IMHO, both her service and looks are better than many current SoCal Kgirls. She averaged 9 in both looks and performance prior to TER removing her reviews after FOSTA. Some PLEASER reviews: (Best review), (Review), (Review), (Wow, I have been saying the same thing for over a year).
The pic showing her back is her real and recent pic. The other photoshopped glamour pic might be her when she was younger. She may not stay longer than a few weeks.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 15:01 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 40Read all about it
As a prior poster mentioned, she has more than 100 reviews elsewhere, going back to 2015. Still the same ride, but I personally think the mileage is starting to show.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 13:40 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 137Jane Most GFE, top tier if not close
Close to Flynn if not in that category IMO. Very demure, very cute face, good height (not short), nice ass, B natural tits I think, very GFE, sweet, great service. Definitely a looker with very smooth excellent skin and a seemingly natural body.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
Not going to be a body like SexyShannon if you're looking for something that's eye popping in the "Hot" sense. Have to emphasize her face.
Pink belt first pic, her back showing in the 2nd pic with the white sheer thing is also good representation. Red dress isn't helpful for her face.
-
09-30-20 13:17 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 282Jane with PG
Hi Everyone, is Jane from PG all that? I'm trying to schedule an appointment, but she has been booked up the last couple of days.
-
09-30-20 12:54 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 294JayDD Jay
She's JayDD / Jay up north looks more like pic 1 although definitely heavy PSing and she looks a little older. Age mid to late 30's.
Originally Posted by Winger537
[View Original Post]
Ok time but not repeatable, as there are better options. Recall being a little sensitive with DATY.
-
09-30-20 10:17 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 117J from PG
Any one have intel on new girl J from princess garden? Her pics look familiar and I believe she was there before.
-
09-30-20 04:58 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 294I'm looking for a looker. Need something to remind me of Socal kgirls back when I lived in OC. I'm kicking my self for not seeing Jazmin or Connie when they were up NorCal so I got give purple a try.
Originally Posted by MonkeyMagik
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 12:36 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 26Purple
I'm biased, but I think it's great. I will say it took a few visits for her to really warm up to me. I've seen her many many times LOL.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 11:22 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 139That's true Hapa but at some point I did see a classified and a number listed not long ago. I searched for that number and saw her T E Are reviews and just sent a text and got a response. I meant to book before but she only works part-time. Something like 11-5 during the week. It took some time to find a window of time.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 03:53 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 294Purple SA
How's the service and attitude? Looks she up here in NorCal planning on seeing her.
Originally Posted by MonkeyMagik
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 23:55 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 7266That hx handle is kinda dead.
Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 21:05 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 282It's her time of the month.
Originally Posted by TerrificEnigma
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 19:30 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 139From what she told me, she's only taking a few days off to beautify herself. Needs to get her hair done and whatnot but won't be in the OC for long. At least that's what I heard.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 19:26 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 139I ended up meeting Lyn (HX handle Lyn. Kgir) recently thanks to your input and her service was pretty good. She's a great kisser and comparable to Flynn in many ways but a bit more relentless in her service. I found her cute but had make up on with fake eye lashes. She was thin but athletic. I usually prefer a slightly more curvy body. Her skin was rather pale compared to other kgirls I've met. Fake D boobs were obvious.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Before meeting her, I read on here that some people are black listed after they ask for BBFS or imply that they're okay with it so I held back but she did certain things without even asking me. She gave me a camel slide and asked me to kiss her by being on top of her before I had the cover on. While we kissed, she stroked me and rubbed my dick on her body. Lots of teasing from her end. I could be wrong but she might be open minded but I left it alone and opted for the cover. She seemed very responsive to DATY but she's probably a good actress. The BJ skills were also great and had no problem CIM with her BBBJTCIM with BLS. I do plan to repeat but I need to see other girls first.














Reply With Quote





