Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 26430
-
10-01-20 14:33 #11865Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for a reliable provider
First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.
-
10-01-20 08:59 #11864Senior Member

Posts: 49I gave up on the 72nd massage. I live in the area and it would be more convenient versus driving to happier hunting grounds. Do you know if there are new girls there? Please share a name if possible.
Originally Posted by Stallis111
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
09-30-20 22:09 #11863Regular Member

Posts: 7Nikki Snow (Ravenna Carvetti)
Surprised no one has reviewed this one. She does incall / outcall and advertised in Madison last year.
Saw her recently friendly in a nicer hotel north by brown deer. Management "may" have been outside but it was a too nice hotel to get spooked. Latest pics are 100% accurate and not edited (Red hair). Okay face I'd rate 6/7, body 7. 5 Noticeable baby damage not bothersome. Around 5'3 with huge ass. Breasts are C / D slight sag still look felt.
All we did were basic CBJ / CFS any position. I can't confirm anything else since I didn't try.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/325221256169
-
09-30-20 16:59 #11862Senior Member

Posts: 33Kristen,. Krista, it didn't really matter
When through the bullshit texts for 4 days to finally set an appointment. She gives me the time. I agree. Then she gives me another time. I agree again. The her phone accidentally got switched to silent. For someone with premium rates, I'm feel glad I didn't pay them.
On the flip side. Literally. Asian massage on 72nd came through for me. This time it was especially good. She gets to the good stuff 15 minutes in and then the remainder of the time turns into the most spectacular massage you could ever want. The prostate massage will melt anybody.
-
09-30-20 16:30 #11861Senior Member

Posts: 515Cassandra
I may have been seeeing things but I did see Cassandra yesterday. She was by Ryan road walking to, the flee bad motel there. Has anyone have contact info. Love to tap that,. She is the bomb.
-
09-30-20 15:49 #11860Senior Member

Posts: 37Classy Blonde on stg
Have to add comment to the guy who is interested in meeting this lady. She is as attractive as her post pics and is the person in the post. Met again recently and have been welcomed at the door with a smile, hug etc. Have always been made to feel very comfortable! As you said Kristen is communicative with her schedule and prompt to text back a message. Not going to get into all of the tasty details but this woman is very yummy and I would recommend her to anyone. The time spent is well worth it and I am sure if you meet you will agree. Enjoy!!
-
09-30-20 12:48 #11859Senior Member

Posts: 813My Bad
It's post 11814.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 12:26 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 748Nothing
No link on that post.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 23:23 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 1484K Snow
Is a 10 when it comes to GFE. But OOJ is budget friendly and will text you over and over again to get you to come on over. She's also very talkative. She has her good days and bad days. I've seen her on both days. I can see a lot of you being disappointed when you see her and a lot of you saying you'll repeat. YMMV (she always makes me rock hard which is rare with a lot of these providers).
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 23:21 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 156Ooj
She was always good value and a sweet person, the pharmaceuticals took a toll but it sounds like she's in a better way now. I'm hoping to see her next week.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 20:29 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 189What
She's the most talked about girl here. The only one I can think of that comes close to being talked about as much is Kendall snow.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 20:10 #11854Senior Member

Posts: 1484No ad with face pics
But STG has her roommates ad up under "double the fun serious mature men". OOJ is probably a 4 in the looks department but she's totally GFE with me. I request her to shower and brush her teeth before I come over because I love DFK her when I'm fucking her. Reminds me of my first wife with the DFK. Good BBBJ with lots of spit and moaning. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 18:39 #11853Senior Member

Posts: 813OO Jess
See post 11810 for link.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 15:42 #11852Senior Member

Posts: 748Link?
I've been around but even I don't know olive oil and what she looks like. She posting or a photo?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 15:36 #11851Senior Member

Posts: 219Agreed. I like that she's much healthier now. Decent GFE for me.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






