Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 972 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 472 872 922 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 1022 1072 1472 ... LastLast
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11850

    Pink pussy

    Its the girl in the pics but they don't match. Goddamn filters. Very pretty nonetheless clean but doesn't give head and overpriced and rushed. And if she's on her period she will leave wipes and tampon wrappers everywhere. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/440086399895.

  2. #11849

    Jess

    I visited OOJ last night at her incall. Very nice clean and safe little SS apartment. ☆☆☆☆ Her roommate was out so we had no interruptions. If you've been contemplating seeing her. I'd suggest you get to it while the getting is good. She is drug free now and has put on some healthy weight.

  3. #11848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by PianoMan89  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that enough people here like the plump girls, so has anyone given this one a try yet?

    So tempted.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/748996683962
    I saw her last week. Very nice girl. Bigger than pictures. But one of the Top 3 BBBJ I've ever had. 120 I do recommend. She's on SA too.

  4. #11847

    I need to know

    I'm pretty sure that enough people here like the plump girls, so has anyone given this one a try yet?

    So tempted.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/748996683962

  5. #11846

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Here are the ones I have been trying unsucessfully to book.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/425454230396 - goes by Leena and went NC after sending her the address to meet at.
    Saw Leena weeks ago for $. One of the most annoying providers to text as she sends 100 messages asking if you're on the way before you even send an introductory text and cusses you out that you're wasting time. Opposite when you're there.

    2 girl is her real sister I posted about (ivy p2 p). She's the girl in the pics and they're years old and touched up as she's way heavier and just slightly older looking than expected but not bad looking. Service was meh with bbj and cfs dead fish however gets the job done. I'm too old to be on my knees on a basement floor with no mattress.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/078452392864

  6. #11845

    Communication

    I tried contacting her a few days ago and it took her a day to respond. Text her again and I heard from her 12 hours ago with a text about her high donations. I think these reviews has got her lots of attention and GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her a couple of weeks ago as well. I agree with everything said. Her legs have quite a few old scars but didn't see anything recent. You'll forget all about them once she goes into action. She is a true pleaser and probably rides dick better than anyone I've seen in a decade or more. Saw her this morning for the third time in the last 3 weeks.

    HS.

  7. #11844

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SausageSlinger  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/852799182538

    I also saw Lynn, and had a great experience with her. Even though this was also a QV. She kinda gave me a GFE feel to our session. Very attentive, and affectionate. Started with an above average BBBJ, put the cover on and was then open to everything I wanted to try. Went for multiple positions, and gladly took my all of my requests. She's a cool chick. Felt at ease with her right from the start. Actually felt SO at ease with her. She made me feel more like she was a girlfriend than a provider. I wish it were true, but know it's not. She's petite, has a great ass, and a great smile. I'm totally glad I took the opportunity to see her. I don't often repeat with providers, but would definitely consider it with her. Treat her well. She deserves it. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/280349159209.

    As a side note, I know I'm not a regular contributor, but am looking for recommendations for a reliable AA provider. I was burned once a while back with a cash and dash when trying to toftt.
    I reviewed her a couple of weeks ago as well. I agree with everything said. Her legs have quite a few old scars but didn't see anything recent. You'll forget all about them once she goes into action. She is a true pleaser and probably rides dick better than anyone I've seen in a decade or more. Saw her this morning for the third time in the last 3 weeks.

    HS.

  8. #11843

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I tried twice to contact her, I really like her looks, but all I get back is a link to a site. No personal response.
    I reviewed her in BareStyle. No problems with set up but won't repeat. May be reviews on Escort reports.

  9. #11842
    Quote Originally Posted by SausageSlinger  [View Original Post]
    None of my reports are about anyone new, but still want to add some info that might be deemed valuable.

    I recently visited this one. Not sure what name she is going by these days, and I totally didn't even think to ask. However, it was a pleasant, unrushed experience. Setup was super easy. Initial contact gave me the info I needed to get there.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/852799182538
    I tried twice to contact her, I really like her looks, but all I get back is a link to a site. No personal response.

  10. #11841

    Which Brittany?

    Which Brittany? Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She looked looks better than most girls on STG. But 120 for hhr?

  11. #11840

    Ashley Williams

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster74  [View Original Post]
    I've been in town for a couple days and I have been texting with Ashley Williams. Can anyone give me some feedback? If you ever come to Tennessee please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
    Who the hell is ashley williams, add link?

  12. #11839

    Ashley Williams

    I've been in town for a couple days and I have been texting with Ashley Williams. Can anyone give me some feedback? If you ever come to Tennessee please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

  13. #11838

    Is she 120 bucks for hhr worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times and have always had a great time with her. Very down to earth girl next door vibe with her. Always friendly and good convo never rushed with her.
    She looked looks better than most girls on STG. But 120 for hhr?

  14. #11837

    Weird phone numbers

    Yes I realize many many are fake no matter what. But is there a general consensus or opinion or even experience on all these weird odd text app and out of state phone numbers? I forget the site name, but there is one site that shows the ad and all the different states that the photos were posted. Along with sometimes 15 different phone numbers. Any thoughts on that?

  15. #11836

    Brittany

    I've seen her several times and have always had a great time with her. Very down to earth girl next door vibe with her. Always friendly and good convo never rushed with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape