Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 970 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 1020 1070 1470 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11874

    Megan

    I spent an hour with Megan today. I found her company rather pleasant. A step up from what I normally find. She does charge a premium. Time was not rushed. Body was as pictured. Flat attractive stomach. And a nice fat ass. She did as I asked willingly and gave great head. Probably not for you cheap guys.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/465711565548

  2. #11873

    72nd 71st

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I gave up trying to remember names. You want the older lady. She's in her forties and has a nice body you rub anywhere as much as you want. The younger girl is ok, but I prefer the older one since the service is so much better. The only drawback right now is she wears mor cocealing clothes because of covid. She knows I love heels and she puts them on for me when I'm there. 71st massage is ok, but for my money, my first choice will always be 72nd.
    Couldn't figure out which parlor you are referring to when you say 72nd and 71st? Did not find any on those streets through google search. Can you give a little more detail. Parlor name or a hint maybe?

  3. #11872

    Reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by Mvp1723  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.
    If that's what you're after, check out the Barestyle thread in this (Milwaukee) section.

  4. #11871
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvp1723  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.
    Mermaid Jodi.

  5. #11870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mvp1723  [View Original Post]
    First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.
    Welcome, you'll find a wealth of information in the 11,870 posts below. After reading a couple of pages, find one that meets your needs and give her a try. Report back. We look forward to your review of whoever you get with.

  6. #11869

    Mandy: Smells funny and place is a dump.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a few times over the last year or two. This is a will not repeat. Very rushed I didn't finish. Save your money.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/923183124366
    Place is littered with dirty clothes and smells putrid. On top of that, in person she is very unattractive. Missing teeth and unkept hair. I gave her five bucks and left.

  7. #11868
    I've seen this one a few times over the last year or two. This is a will not repeat. Very rushed I didn't finish. Save your money.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/923183124366

  8. #11867

    Kandis

    Has anyone seen her? Any details you can share?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/778923260702

  9. #11866

    72nd Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewersBuzzard  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on the 72nd massage. I live in the area and it would be more convenient versus driving to happier hunting grounds. Do you know if there are new girls there? Please share a name if possible.

    Thanks!
    I gave up trying to remember names. You want the older lady. She's in her forties and has a nice body you rub anywhere as much as you want. The younger girl is ok, but I prefer the older one since the service is so much better. The only drawback right now is she wears mor cocealing clothes because of covid. She knows I love heels and she puts them on for me when I'm there. 71st massage is ok, but for my money, my first choice will always be 72nd.

  10. #11865

    Looking for a reliable provider

    First time poster here. I'm looking for a reliable provider that does bbcip and BBBJ for a reasonable price. I prefer a mature lady, but I do like them younger too.

  11. #11864
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    When through the bullshit texts for 4 days to finally set an appointment. She gives me the time. I agree. Then she gives me another time. I agree again. The her phone accidentally got switched to silent. For someone with premium rates, I'm feel glad I didn't pay them.

    On the flip side. Literally. Asian massage on 72nd came through for me. This time it was especially good. She gets to the good stuff 15 minutes in and then the remainder of the time turns into the most spectacular massage you could ever want. The prostate massage will melt anybody.
    I gave up on the 72nd massage. I live in the area and it would be more convenient versus driving to happier hunting grounds. Do you know if there are new girls there? Please share a name if possible.

    Thanks!

  12. #11863

    Nikki Snow (Ravenna Carvetti)

    Surprised no one has reviewed this one. She does incall / outcall and advertised in Madison last year.

    Saw her recently friendly in a nicer hotel north by brown deer. Management "may" have been outside but it was a too nice hotel to get spooked. Latest pics are 100% accurate and not edited (Red hair). Okay face I'd rate 6/7, body 7. 5 Noticeable baby damage not bothersome. Around 5'3 with huge ass. Breasts are C / D slight sag still look felt.

    All we did were basic CBJ / CFS any position. I can't confirm anything else since I didn't try.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/325221256169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjAxMjIzOTAxMjE1MWVmMzg2ZTZjNzViZDBhZTRiNTNiZjdjMDRl.jpg‎   6.jpg‎  

  13. #11862

    Kristen,. Krista, it didn't really matter

    When through the bullshit texts for 4 days to finally set an appointment. She gives me the time. I agree. Then she gives me another time. I agree again. The her phone accidentally got switched to silent. For someone with premium rates, I'm feel glad I didn't pay them.

    On the flip side. Literally. Asian massage on 72nd came through for me. This time it was especially good. She gets to the good stuff 15 minutes in and then the remainder of the time turns into the most spectacular massage you could ever want. The prostate massage will melt anybody.

  14. #11861

    Cassandra

    I may have been seeeing things but I did see Cassandra yesterday. She was by Ryan road walking to, the flee bad motel there. Has anyone have contact info. Love to tap that,. She is the bomb.

  15. #11860

    Classy Blonde on stg

    Have to add comment to the guy who is interested in meeting this lady. She is as attractive as her post pics and is the person in the post. Met again recently and have been welcomed at the door with a smile, hug etc. Have always been made to feel very comfortable! As you said Kristen is communicative with her schedule and prompt to text back a message. Not going to get into all of the tasty details but this woman is very yummy and I would recommend her to anyone. The time spent is well worth it and I am sure if you meet you will agree. Enjoy!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape