Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 887 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4861

    Back Again

    And just like that she posted again today.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    She said something about going to the beach for the weekend or something like that. She doesn't seem to be booked into Hotel LE. Just saying, HC.

  2. #4860

    Britt Major

    I see she is back in town. I've seen one person vouch for her. Has anyone else had the opportunity?

    Thanks in advance!!

  3. #4859

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Glad you saved yourself- see my posts. She's bad news and finally revealed to others.
    Not 100% certain cause I've never asked her about it cause it's none of my business and I've been seeing her for 10 months with no problems but I think its adderall.

  4. #4858

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDabbles  [View Original Post]
    Like lots of you guys I'm a fan of Ella. Anyone heard from her recently? She hasn't posted since last week and isn't replying to texts.
    She said something about going to the beach for the weekend or something like that. She doesn't seem to be booked into Hotel LE. Just saying, HC.

  5. #4857

    Blue nose sweet peach / Abbi (tryst)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lov2play  [View Original Post]
    I'm not supporting a "habit" and I was sooooo close to setting up an appointment, crap!

    However $$ for HHR (and with a blue nose) is a little above my pay grade considering what I'm already seeing.

    Thanks for the report Brother!

    L2 p.
    Glad you saved yourself- see my posts. She's bad news and finally revealed to others.

  6. #4856

    Ella

    Like lots of you guys I'm a fan of Ella. Anyone heard from her recently? She hasn't posted since last week and isn't replying to texts.

  7. #4855
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #4854

    Burst my bubble

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    However two things. 1 she had some kind of rash / or skin condition going on. She claimed it was chemical burns from a tanning bed. But I don't think that's true. It's either sores from meth or something else. She also had some kind of blue stain under her nostrils. Not sure if that's a sign of huffing paint or from another kind of demon use. If she did look exactly like her pics and didn't have other issues she'd be very pricey I think.
    I'm not supporting a "habit" and I was sooooo close to setting up an appointment, crap!

    However $$ for HHR (and with a blue nose) is a little above my pay grade considering what I'm already seeing.

    Thanks for the report Brother!

    L2 p.

  9. #4853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Right I have always stuck to that, Renee said she could prove being her prior to me paying and she said she had plenty of locals here that know her and has done it like this for 3 years. I had my doubts hence why I came here asking the broader group. Thanks for the feedback. If any veterans have tried to talk with her or see her let me know.
    Even if she is real and legit, your chances of seeing any woman drops exponentially after you have given her a deposit. It never goes up. It's one excuse after another. Everyone gets burned by this at some point because every guy has that same mentality that this time it will be different.

  10. #4852

    Original Soccer Mom

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom

    Just had a nice outcall visit with Soccer Mom. She's a petite MILF with good, enhanced tits, cute face, nice skin. Everything covered. Good noise feedback during DATY. A little baby damage with a weird tat around her naval. Will repeat.

  11. #4851

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Any woman requiring a deposit is a scam. Treat it as no exceptions.
    Right I have always stuck to that, Renee said she could prove being her prior to me paying and she said she had plenty of locals here that know her and has done it like this for 3 years. I had my doubts hence why I came here asking the broader group. Thanks for the feedback. If any veterans have tried to talk with her or see her let me know.

  12. #4850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/632930856535

    Age: 22.

    Race / Regionality.

    Latin / Brazilian, Other.

    Deals for the month on returning clients.

    Specials for new clients.

    Ask about it and let me give you a happy ending.

    FETISHES ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED.

    Hey there give me text for all your needs and fantasies I'm ready when you are let's not play hide and seek to long come find me daddy.

    Videos.

    Pics.

    Snapchat premium.

    Caming session.

    AND MORE.

    At tight_and_wet30 Kik me.

    Wants half deposit up front. I never pay up front usually but if anyone here knows her to be legit that is trusted in this community let me know.
    Any woman requiring a deposit is a scam. Treat it as no exceptions.

  13. #4849
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #4848

    Sweet peach

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Damn, thanks for the report. Been a while since I've seen her but will definitely avoid now.
    She always had a blue nose I'm telling you guys, a habitual liar and druggie. She is used and wasted. Beware, not a western Carolina student as facebook and she says. Bad Demons- I knew it would finally show.

  15. #4847

    Anyone know if Renee is legit?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/632930856535

    Age: 22.

    Race / Regionality.

    Latin / Brazilian, Other.

    Deals for the month on returning clients.

    Specials for new clients.

    Ask about it and let me give you a happy ending.

    FETISHES ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED.

    Hey there give me text for all your needs and fantasies I'm ready when you are let's not play hide and seek to long come find me daddy.

    Videos.

    Pics.

    Snapchat premium.

    Caming session.

    AND MORE.

    At tight_and_wet30 Kik me.

    Wants half deposit up front. I never pay up front usually but if anyone here knows her to be legit that is trusted in this community let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape