Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 887 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4846

    Lacey Desire's Protégé

    Got to meet her finally. I was very curious and there were no reports so decided to TOFTT. The setup was easy and her location was safe and convenient. The room was clean, don't know if she smokes, if she does, I couldn't tell. She definitely is the girl in the picture. A few pounds heavier but may be but not too far from the ad. Sitting on our asses due to Covid has done that to most of us. Arrived for the dream, put the fee on the counter and chatted a little. Clothes started coming off in a couple of minutes. Once in the buff we indulged in some lfk and making out. Everything is covered, she has good skills with the mouth if you catch my drift. I'm a stickler for good hygiene, no matter how hot you look, if a trip to the snatch requires a respirator, I'm not interested. Happy to report that no respirator was needed. Tried some DATY, it was delicious. She has a round and beautiful ass, lovely view as you are doing the doggy. Overall nothing earth shattering but it was a good experience, as always YMMV. She is a sweet girl, I would repeat. The damage was as advertised.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/365093049253

  2. #4845

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    I did a search her on "Ashley" and saw multiple post but not sure who's who. Any advice on either of these 2?

    Pickens.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/619754735320

    Greenville.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537
    https://ashleyblakkblog.wordpress.com/
    Ashley Blakk is a scam. If you add her on snapchat and send her a message she'll ask if you have cash app or google pay and then tell you to send it to her username. But if you say you won't send shit until you meet because you're not a dumb ass then she'll block you. She uses obvious fake / stolen pictures.

  3. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. While she does look like her pics they must be old. She has put on a little weight and is not as tight and toned as those pics represent. She was super nice sweet and talkative. She only cared about me having a good time and was not concerned about the clock at all. However two things. 1 she had some kind of rash / or skin condition going on. She claimed it was chemical burns from a tanning bed. But I don't think that's true. It's either sores from meth or something else. She also had some kind of blue stain under her nostrils. Not sure if that's a sign of huffing paint or from another kind of demon use. If she did look exactly like her pics and didn't have other issues she'd be very pricey I think.
    I believe the blue stain is probably from snorting crushed oxy or other opioid. At least that's what a Google search suggested.

  4. #4843
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. While she does look like her pics they must be old. She has put on a little weight and is not as tight and toned as those pics represent. She was super nice sweet and talkative. She only cared about me having a good time and was not concerned about the clock at all. However two things. 1 she had some kind of rash / or skin condition going on. She claimed it was chemical burns from a tanning bed. But I don't think that's true. It's either sores from meth or something else. She also had some kind of blue stain under her nostrils. Not sure if that's a sign of huffing paint or from another kind of demon use. If she did look exactly like her pics and didn't have other issues she'd be very pricey I think.
    Damn, thanks for the report. Been a while since I've seen her but will definitely avoid now.

  5. #4842

    Abbi / Peach

    I saw her this week. While she does look like her pics they must be old. She has put on a little weight and is not as tight and toned as those pics represent. She was super nice sweet and talkative. She only cared about me having a good time and was not concerned about the clock at all. However two things. 1 she had some kind of rash / or skin condition going on. She claimed it was chemical burns from a tanning bed. But I don't think that's true. It's either sores from meth or something else. She also had some kind of blue stain under her nostrils. Not sure if that's a sign of huffing paint or from another kind of demon use. If she did look exactly like her pics and didn't have other issues she'd be very pricey I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Now posting on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbi

  6. #4841

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Saw Harley this afternoon and for the most part, was not disappointed. She's very sweet, honest and accommodating. I put the cash down when I arrived and she never looked at it. Excellent DFK and seems to enjoy her profession. Will repeat if in the area.
    Guys, she's back in town this weekend, checking out tomorrow. I've just seen her again and thoroughly enjoyed my time.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11418952

  7. #4840

    Blonde spinner type

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/847752663106

    If she is your type she has always been reliable and punctual. She's nice and very fun. Not an addict. Clean. I will continue to see her.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/993717406805

    If that's the type you like she's the one for you. Always punctual. Always fun.

  8. #4839

    Sweet Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's recently updated her ad mentioning this site, so who knows.

    A lot of fun and have seen her multiple times. However she's raised her rates which makes it an increasingly distant option.
    Now posting on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbi

  9. #4838

    Scam / STG

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    "She's" a scam. Fell for her crap on Snapchat. Then did some research. There is actually an Ashley Black who did premium SC vids, but she settled down and got married several years ago. Who ever this is, their using the real AB's pics and short vids to make money off of. She claims to be in G-Ville, but I've also seen her advertising in Dallas, TX too. Steer clear of this one.
    If you put Greenville in the search box next to City / State where it says specify and hit search (where you would put a phone number / or name to do a search), it will filter about 70% of the scammers out of STG listings. It will clear some of it up. Just saying, HC.

  10. #4837

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    I did a search her on "Ashley" and saw multiple post but not sure who's who. Any advice on either of these 2?

    Pickens.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/619754735320

    Greenville.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537
    https://ashleyblakkblog.wordpress.com/
    "She's" a scam. Fell for her crap on Snapchat. Then did some research. There is actually an Ashley Black who did premium SC vids, but she settled down and got married several years ago. Who ever this is, their using the real AB's pics and short vids to make money off of. She claims to be in G-Ville, but I've also seen her advertising in Dallas, TX too. Steer clear of this one.

  11. #4836

    How many Ashley's in G'ville?

    I did a search her on "Ashley" and saw multiple post but not sure who's who. Any advice on either of these 2?

    Pickens.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/619754735320

    Greenville.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537
    https://ashleyblakkblog.wordpress.com/

  12. #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    Seen her posting for awhile but can't recall any reports.

    I see some red flags but at the same time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537
    Don't trust deposits unless the senior member say they are good and a quick google search on a pic could help you out if it's been used anywhere else and I know it's my first post sorry gents.

  13. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dawn69-e...ville-580165-3#erotic.

    Was on STG as Dawn69 - but went poofers last night. Anyone here had any contact other than the virtual type? Sounded TGTBT in chat.
    She's real. Saw her a few months ago. From FL and comes to Gville periodically. Pictures are here if not a few years old. Nice lady. Very accommodating. Would repeat.

  14. #4833

    Scam or Legit?

    Seen her posting for awhile but can't recall any reports.

    I see some red flags but at the same time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537

  15. #4832

    Dawn69 - Dream or Scam Material?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dawn69-e...ville-580165-3#erotic.

    Was on STG as Dawn69 - but went poofers last night. Anyone here had any contact other than the virtual type? Sounded TGTBT in chat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape