Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 28083
-
09-29-20 15:12 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 130Amora
Wondering if the last photo, with a bit of her face visible, is actually Amora?
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/193204
[no idea why the address isn't converting to a hyperlink]
-
09-29-20 14:55 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 324Mbc?
Haven't mongered locally in a while- for some reason the name "mbc" isn't ringing any bells-.
Could someone wither share or pm me the name? Thanks- 5.
-
09-29-20 14:46 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 95Seen, absolutely nothing on the table. Great person though.
Originally Posted by Rrichards619
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 14:28 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 130Michelle
100%. No judgment on anyone who thought her super firm, perfectly symmetrical, F cups were OEM parts.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
I actually remember the first time I met Michelle, she told me that she had been considering getting her tits redone smaller. That was some time ago. I think, like women with natural jugs her size, she was just tired of dealing with them lol. As ridiculous as that may sound to us, it has to be the equivalent of carrying two small children around on your chest all day every day.
I haven't seen her since the redux, and I'm sure she she still provides a top shelf service but, a tiny piece of my heart did die the day I heard about the downsizing. I'll miss those bags of joy. I hope they're in a better place now. (stupid prayer hands emoji)
-
09-29-20 12:28 #13049Regular Member

Posts: 15I'm 99% sure that the first two photos in that ad are not her. That's Heather Harlow, another local provider. Actually, if you go to Heather's twitter, her top posts right now are her calling this post out as a scam.
Originally Posted by Rrichards619
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 05:24 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 65Camino Del Rio S
Any intel on this place? Never seen this ad. Was interested as it's close to my work for an early morning visit.
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...g/9754001.html
-
09-29-20 02:22 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 98After my first session with her she told me "be ready for more next time". I didn't any other details but I'm hoping to see here again soon.
Originally Posted by Dragonfly08
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 20:42 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 87Fake
Looks like that one is a fake. She's using pics from another provider on PD:
Originally Posted by Rrichards619
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeatherHarlow
-
09-28-20 20:32 #13045Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sakura Massage
Yes, Lily is still there. Only weekdays (Mon-Thur) I believed. There is another Thai masseuse there that is also pretty good, Nicole.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 20:30 #13044Banned Member

Posts: 3075Grace. Sakura Massage
Way- thanks for your feedback.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 19:13 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 348Is Lily still there? God I miss my traveling job.
Originally Posted by FiestaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 19:06 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen Kimberly?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808
Looks interesting, but no reviews.
-
09-28-20 17:04 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 619Been posting about michelle on here for years and I completely agree with you. Like, cartoonish fakes before. No judgment on anyone who thought otherwise but c'Mon. LOL. She's still got the best attitude ever.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 17:02 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 619Grace
Grace is nice looking, probably mid-30's. Decent massage, 100% legit only. Good english.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 16:00 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 130Michelle
I just have to say, Michelle's previous tits were among the most obvious bolt-ons I've ever seen. At that size, no titty is retaining the shape her's had. Maaaaybe if they sprouted to that size, say at around 18, for arguments sake, they'd remain as shapely as Michelle's were, till 22-23? At most. Right? Or am I crazy and making up titty logic? I mean, I know that I am but, still I doubt any tits that size were ever that firm. The point is... well, there is not point. Just felt like talkin titty for a min. Carry on.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






