Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Mbc?

    Haven't mongered locally in a while- for some reason the name "mbc" isn't ringing any bells-.

    Could someone wither share or pm me the name? Thanks- 5.

  2. #13060
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.
    Seen, absolutely nothing on the table. Great person though.

  3. #13059

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Been posting about michelle on here for years and I completely agree with you. Like, cartoonish fakes before. No judgment on anyone who thought otherwise but c'Mon. LOL. She's still got the best attitude ever.
    100%. No judgment on anyone who thought her super firm, perfectly symmetrical, F cups were OEM parts.

    I actually remember the first time I met Michelle, she told me that she had been considering getting her tits redone smaller. That was some time ago. I think, like women with natural jugs her size, she was just tired of dealing with them lol. As ridiculous as that may sound to us, it has to be the equivalent of carrying two small children around on your chest all day every day.

    I haven't seen her since the redux, and I'm sure she she still provides a top shelf service but, a tiny piece of my heart did die the day I heard about the downsizing. I'll miss those bags of joy. I hope they're in a better place now. (stupid prayer hands emoji)

  4. #13058
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.
    I'm 99% sure that the first two photos in that ad are not her. That's Heather Harlow, another local provider. Actually, if you go to Heather's twitter, her top posts right now are her calling this post out as a scam.

  5. #13057

    Camino Del Rio S

    Any intel on this place? Never seen this ad. Was interested as it's close to my work for an early morning visit.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...g/9754001.html

  6. #13056
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly08  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her it wasnt offered, but she seems like the type to do it for the right price.

    TOFTT and let us know.
    After my first session with her she told me "be ready for more next time". I didn't any other details but I'm hoping to see here again soon.

  7. #13055

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.
    Looks like that one is a fake. She's using pics from another provider on PD:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeatherHarlow

  8. #13054

    Sakura Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily still there? God I miss my traveling job.
    Yes, Lily is still there. Only weekdays (Mon-Thur) I believed. There is another Thai masseuse there that is also pretty good, Nicole.

  9. #13053

    Grace. Sakura Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Grace is nice looking, probably mid-30's. Decent massage, 100% legit only. Good english.
    Way- thanks for your feedback.

  10. #13052
    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaMan  [View Original Post]
    This is my go to place when I need a CMT quality massage. Been going here since it was called Lotus Spa. Sadly, the young, hot girls here don't give. Lots of teasing. Chloe gave the best massages here. She's now the Manager so look out your window. Pigs are flying.
    Is Lily still there? God I miss my traveling job.

  11. #13051

    Anyone seen Kimberly?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.

  12. #13050
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    I just have to say, Michelle's previous tits were among the most obvious bolt-ons I've ever seen. At that size, no titty is retaining the shape her's had. Maaaaybe if they sprouted to that size, say at around 18, for arguments sake, they'd remain as shapely as Michelle's were, till 22-23? At most. Right? Or am I crazy and making up titty logic? I mean, I know that I am but, still I doubt any tits that size were ever that firm. The point is... well, there is not point. Just felt like talkin titty for a min. Carry on.
    Been posting about michelle on here for years and I completely agree with you. Like, cartoonish fakes before. No judgment on anyone who thought otherwise but c'Mon. LOL. She's still got the best attitude ever.

  13. #13049

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about going to Sakura Massage this coming week. It looks like Wendy, CiCi, Lisa, Vivian, Mia (some nights) and Grace are working there. I've seen Wendy and Vivian and both gives excellent massages. Vivian is probably the youngest. Has anyone seen Grace and can describe what she looks like and how her massage is? Thanks!
    Grace is nice looking, probably mid-30's. Decent massage, 100% legit only. Good english.

  14. #13048

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm not as good at spotting boob jobs as I thought. Whoever did her previous breasts did a great job. The current version does feel more like very firm implants.
    I just have to say, Michelle's previous tits were among the most obvious bolt-ons I've ever seen. At that size, no titty is retaining the shape her's had. Maaaaybe if they sprouted to that size, say at around 18, for arguments sake, they'd remain as shapely as Michelle's were, till 22-23? At most. Right? Or am I crazy and making up titty logic? I mean, I know that I am but, still I doubt any tits that size were ever that firm. The point is... well, there is not point. Just felt like talkin titty for a min. Carry on.

  15. #13047

    Sakata Spa-San Marcos

    Second time I've been here. Of the 4 places in San Marcos I've been to, this is the only one that doesn't have an all GILF lineup. This time I drew Sara, attractive 30 something with nice body and small boobs. Good therapeutic massage to start, lots of pressure on my back, as she sat on it and bounced her butt and knees up and down my back. Not much teasing until the flip, after she put oil on my chest and stomach, then the teasing began and she asked me if I wanted a HJ. She has pretty sensual hands, nice finish with hot towel clean up. 60 HF and40 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape