Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 13291
-
10-01-20 09:55 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 42Back Again
And just like that she posted again today.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 08:52 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 46Britt Major
I see she is back in town. I've seen one person vouch for her. Has anyone else had the opportunity?
Thanks in advance!!
-
10-01-20 02:08 #4859Regular Member

Posts: 3Sweet Peach
Not 100% certain cause I've never asked her about it cause it's none of my business and I've been seeing her for 10 months with no problems but I think its adderall.
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 16:02 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 519Ella
She said something about going to the beach for the weekend or something like that. She doesn't seem to be booked into Hotel LE. Just saying, HC.
Originally Posted by JoeDabbles
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 09:54 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 85Blue nose sweet peach / Abbi (tryst)
Glad you saved yourself- see my posts. She's bad news and finally revealed to others.
Originally Posted by Lov2play
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 21:31 #4856Regular Member

Posts: 17Ella
Like lots of you guys I'm a fan of Ella. Anyone heard from her recently? She hasn't posted since last week and isn't replying to texts.
-
09-29-20 19:14 #4855Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-29-20 18:04 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 595Burst my bubble
I'm not supporting a "habit" and I was sooooo close to setting up an appointment, crap!
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
However $$ for HHR (and with a blue nose) is a little above my pay grade considering what I'm already seeing.
Thanks for the report Brother!
L2 p.
-
09-29-20 11:33 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 156Even if she is real and legit, your chances of seeing any woman drops exponentially after you have given her a deposit. It never goes up. It's one excuse after another. Everyone gets burned by this at some point because every guy has that same mentality that this time it will be different.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 07:59 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 357Original Soccer Mom
https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom
Just had a nice outcall visit with Soccer Mom. She's a petite MILF with good, enhanced tits, cute face, nice skin. Everything covered. Good noise feedback during DATY. A little baby damage with a weird tat around her naval. Will repeat.
-
09-28-20 23:24 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 191Renee
Right I have always stuck to that, Renee said she could prove being her prior to me paying and she said she had plenty of locals here that know her and has done it like this for 3 years. I had my doubts hence why I came here asking the broader group. Thanks for the feedback. If any veterans have tried to talk with her or see her let me know.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 21:44 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 156Any woman requiring a deposit is a scam. Treat it as no exceptions.
Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 20:24 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-28-20 16:07 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 85Sweet peach
She always had a blue nose I'm telling you guys, a habitual liar and druggie. She is used and wasted. Beware, not a western Carolina student as facebook and she says. Bad Demons- I knew it would finally show.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 15:21 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 191Anyone know if Renee is legit?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/632930856535
Age: 22.
Race / Regionality.
Latin / Brazilian, Other.
Deals for the month on returning clients.
Specials for new clients.
Ask about it and let me give you a happy ending.
FETISHES ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED.
Hey there give me text for all your needs and fantasies I'm ready when you are let's not play hide and seek to long come find me daddy.
Videos.
Pics.
Snapchat premium.
Caming session.
AND MORE.
At tight_and_wet30 Kik me.
Wants half deposit up front. I never pay up front usually but if anyone here knows her to be legit that is trusted in this community let me know.











Reply With Quote





