Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4363

    No show

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on this site or any matches on her photo. She looks good. Have fun! Let us know how it goes.
    Texted several hours in advance where to meet then when your is at hand crickets. 2 hours later she texts saying she misplaced her keys and if I was still in the agreed upon city; told her no.

    If keys are misplaced, what happened to the phone to text and let a brother know? Only right thing to do but I guess common courtesy is no longer applied in this game. I know if it was the other way around we'd be put on blast.

  2. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b

    Wondering if anyone has an info on her? Definitely DTF. Getting a pro vibe.

    Haven't talked allowance yet. Would be nice to know her price point & menu. Also if pics are accurate.
    I'm pretty sure she's been reviewed here before. Semi pro at minimum.

  3. #4361

    Dina

    I got half that 😁.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, her face is decent, but not her strong point. Her girlfriends are much prettier.

    Based on what is on IG, she has a glamorous lifestyle and must have some whales subsidizing it. I doubt she'll be flexible on her ask.

  4. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I didn't mean that I would pay her 1 k, I was considering her until she mentioned 1 k. I should have been more clear.
    It seems the allowance of SB in Nova is in direct relationship to the cost of living there.

    I play all the time in Richmond, Roanoke, Wilmington, Fayetteville, Raleigh & Charlotte with way better looking Babies than her for no more usually than $300. Some for $200-$250, only two for $400.

    I realize the average income is also higher in NoVa, but unless all the Daddies hold the line & stamp out GPS, it won't change.

    I don't pay for M&G & never do any $ up front. Like you guys I've heard every scam & sob story in the book. One girl in Greenville, NC told me we had to wait because she had Covid. I texted her about a month later & she said she was in a bad car accident & sent me a pic of her head shaved & stitched up like a football. I said first Covid & now this? She said, "I never had Covid?

    Get your lies straight Hun! LOL.

  5. #4359

    Re: kkim13

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Major case of GPS. She is average looking at best!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    It seems that someone must be giving them this kind of money because they are consistent is seeking the big bucks. Sorry my budget cannot support that.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    I had a car date with her last year. She seems to have gotten a high opinion of herself as she's racked up mileage. I think I paid $300 for BBFSCIP in her backseat.
    I reached out near the end of July while I was out-of-state and saw she read my message, but she never responded. I remembered Kevin and one other mentioning her being down last year with carplay and for faaaaarrrrr less than 1 K. So that's utterly bizarre that she thinks she's getting that kind of green. One can only hope no one forks over that much and that she becomes reasonable with desperation.

  6. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e07c4...8-e5521cc2beae

    Wants you to cash app her money so she can see you. Of course I am 10 minutes away but picking her up or ubering her won't work. Another scammer.
    Now that she is in TX, might be difficult to Uber.

  7. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Why would you even consider that much with her? She's a 5 or a 6 at best. For a grand?? You're crazy. You know how many 9's and 10's on that site you could bang for that much? Shit not even that much. For half that.
    I didn't mean that I would pay her 1 k, I was considering her until she mentioned 1 k. I should have been more clear.

  8. #4356

    Anyone Partake?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b

    Wondering if anyone has an info on her? Definitely DTF. Getting a pro vibe.

    Haven't talked allowance yet. Would be nice to know her price point & menu. Also if pics are accurate.

  9. #4355
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e07c4...8-e5521cc2beae

    Wants you to cash app her money so she can see you. Of course I am 10 minutes away but picking her up or ubering her won't work. Another scammer.
    Saw this profile last week and was pretty sure it was a scam and didn't bother reaching out just based on the way her profile is written. Possible that English just isn't her first language but more often than not this is an indication of a scam as there's no mention of being foreign in the profile.

  10. #4354

    Katieol

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e07c4...8-e5521cc2beae

    Wants you to cash app her money so she can see you. Of course I am 10 minutes away but picking her up or ubering her won't work. Another scammer.

  11. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info. On her?

    I reached out to her. She was seeking payment for the 1st date plus dinner. I didn't pull the trigger but I may. Wanted 1k per meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886
    Why would you even consider that much with her? She's a 5 or a 6 at best. For a grand?? You're crazy. You know how many 9's and 10's on that site you could bang for that much? Shit not even that much. For half that.

  12. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    I had a car date with her last year. She seems to have gotten a high opinion of herself as she's racked up milage. I think I paid $300 for BBFSCIP in her backseat.
    Would or did you repeat with her?

  13. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info. On her?

    I reached out to her. She was seeking payment for the 1st date plus dinner. I didn't pull the trigger but I may. Wanted 1k per meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886
    I had a car date with her last year. She seems to have gotten a high opinion of herself as she's racked up milage. I think I paid $300 for BBFSCIP in her backseat.

  14. #4350

    Any info

    Started talking to this one and she seems dtf but just want to see if anyone has reported on her before.

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance https://www.seeking.com/member/80321...a-26af5bb2f633.

  15. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Major case of GPS. She is average looking at best!
    It seems that someone must be giving them this kind of money because they are consistent is seeking the big bucks. Sorry my budget cannot support that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape