Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 939 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 989 1039 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 18426
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4356

    Anyone Partake?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b

    Wondering if anyone has an info on her? Definitely DTF. Getting a pro vibe.

    Haven't talked allowance yet. Would be nice to know her price point & menu. Also if pics are accurate.

  2. #4355
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e07c4...8-e5521cc2beae

    Wants you to cash app her money so she can see you. Of course I am 10 minutes away but picking her up or ubering her won't work. Another scammer.
    Saw this profile last week and was pretty sure it was a scam and didn't bother reaching out just based on the way her profile is written. Possible that English just isn't her first language but more often than not this is an indication of a scam as there's no mention of being foreign in the profile.

  3. #4354

    Katieol

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e07c4...8-e5521cc2beae

    Wants you to cash app her money so she can see you. Of course I am 10 minutes away but picking her up or ubering her won't work. Another scammer.

  4. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info. On her?

    I reached out to her. She was seeking payment for the 1st date plus dinner. I didn't pull the trigger but I may. Wanted 1k per meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886
    Why would you even consider that much with her? She's a 5 or a 6 at best. For a grand?? You're crazy. You know how many 9's and 10's on that site you could bang for that much? Shit not even that much. For half that.

  5. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    I had a car date with her last year. She seems to have gotten a high opinion of herself as she's racked up milage. I think I paid $300 for BBFSCIP in her backseat.
    Would or did you repeat with her?

  6. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info. On her?

    I reached out to her. She was seeking payment for the 1st date plus dinner. I didn't pull the trigger but I may. Wanted 1k per meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886
    I had a car date with her last year. She seems to have gotten a high opinion of herself as she's racked up milage. I think I paid $300 for BBFSCIP in her backseat.

  7. #4350

    Any info

    Started talking to this one and she seems dtf but just want to see if anyone has reported on her before.

    Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance https://www.seeking.com/member/80321...a-26af5bb2f633.

  8. #4349
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Major case of GPS. She is average looking at best!
    It seems that someone must be giving them this kind of money because they are consistent is seeking the big bucks. Sorry my budget cannot support that.

  9. #4348

    Wow

    Major case of GPS. She is average looking at best!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info. On her?

    I reached out to her. She was seeking payment for the 1st date plus dinner. I didn't pull the trigger but I may. Wanted 1k per meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886

  10. #4347

    Kkim13

    Does anyone have any info. On her?

    I reached out to her. She was seeking payment for the 1st date plus dinner. I didn't pull the trigger but I may. Wanted 1k per meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b47...8-d39796cfa886

  11. #4346

    Scammer

    I reached out to this one.

    She responded by seeking 1/2 of the allowance up front. I would need to cash app her before we can proceed. Her profile was in NOVA, but now it shows Hawaii.

    Be careful Mongers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0a7a...4-f82e23a783fe

  12. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by PromisedLand  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all costs. Can't share the profile link because already reported and blocked her, not sure if it's even still up. This girl is dangerous and running a theft scam with her male partner.

    Talks a good game to eventually lure you to her place, then once inside wants the allowance immediately. Agreed to put it on the table as others have wisely suggested here previously, where it would stay until we said our goodbyes. Then as soon as it was put down she literally snatched it up and ran back to another room. Then came out the door of the room and said oh we'll have to reschedule for another time something came up. I said that's fine can I have the money back and will be on my way. She said she had "already put it away" and would count for next time. I said I think we should call the police to sort this out if she wasn't going to return the envelope. Guess she didn't like that because she yelled out a name and that same door opened and this huge white dude came out shouting "Get the F* Out!" and shoved me to the ground and kicked me in the shoulder and the back while I was down. I started to flail around waving my arms to back him up just long enough to scramble to my feet and run out of there.

    Won't pretend otherwise, was scared s*less and had the vision of that lawyer SD jumped and stabbed in the DC hotel a few years back rushing through my head. Just glad I got out of there.

    Have had pretty good quality experiences with the sugar lifestyle before, some less good and sometimes an online scammer or a pic not matching the girl when you show up. But never anything like this. She and her partner are flat-out thieves and violent ones at that -- stay far, far away.
    Found her LinkedIn. She isn't very good about privacy apparently (uses real first / last on her kik which is how I found her). Obviously I can't post it here but I'm considering my options. It's one thing to be spoiled or a scammer, quite another to be a violent criminal.

  13. #4344

    Another GPS

    Reached out to this one as pickings are slim and she is cute, waifish you g lady. She wants 1 k ppm AND platonic only. Says her last SD gave her that. Did say physical play could come eventually but after some time. Told her good luck and back on the prowl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a381d...e-38d05238e0d2

  14. #4343

    Alex / Dina

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    The more I check her IG out, the more I realize it's her insane body that has me hooked. To be fair, her face is only about a 6 but that body more than makes up for it.
    Yeah, her face is decent, but not her strong point. Her girlfriends are much prettier.

    Based on what is on IG, she has a glamorous lifestyle and must have some whales subsidizing it. I doubt she'll be flexible on her ask.

  15. #4342
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed here a little before. Has anyone had any luck with her? I have sent a couple messages and they haven't been read. She seems exactly like my type so was wondering if it's still worth pursuing at this point.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37a4a...2-28701361a86e
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCullen  [View Original Post]
    She read it and didn't reply.
    I finally got a response from her. Nice enough but claims she needs 3 k month and isn't negotiable. Was a pass for me, she's cute and all but she's not 3 k month cute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape