Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 887 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    Seen her posting for awhile but can't recall any reports.

    I see some red flags but at the same time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537
    Don't trust deposits unless the senior member say they are good and a quick google search on a pic could help you out if it's been used anywhere else and I know it's my first post sorry gents.

  2. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dawn69-e...ville-580165-3#erotic.

    Was on STG as Dawn69 - but went poofers last night. Anyone here had any contact other than the virtual type? Sounded TGTBT in chat.
    She's real. Saw her a few months ago. From FL and comes to Gville periodically. Pictures are here if not a few years old. Nice lady. Very accommodating. Would repeat.

  3. #4833

    Scam or Legit?

    Seen her posting for awhile but can't recall any reports.

    I see some red flags but at the same time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537

  4. #4832

    Dawn69 - Dream or Scam Material?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dawn69-e...ville-580165-3#erotic.

    Was on STG as Dawn69 - but went poofers last night. Anyone here had any contact other than the virtual type? Sounded TGTBT in chat.

  5. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChamp92  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11364318

    Hey Gents, I'm from the Asheville section but I wanted to take my time to come and absolutely recommend Harley. She is new to your area I believe.

    I'll start off by saying that she is great company, with youthful enthusiasm and strong will to satisfy your needs. She is a great talker, passionate DFK and one of the most important factors imo. She respects your time and will not try to screw you over as far as your donation nor time goes.

    I've known and seen her up here in Asheville for years and I vouch for her. My post history should very a good indicator of the type of hobbyist I am. I do not tolerate a bad time. She is good company. Treat her well and she will treat you greatly in return.
    Champ, welcome to the Gville board and thanks for the share. Saw Harley this afternoon and for the most part, was not disappointed. Pics are her, although expect a some baby damage. She's an on / off demon chaser but has been clean for a few months. For the good news, she's very sweet, honest and accommodating. I put the cash down when I arrived and she never looked at it. Excellent DFK and seems to enjoy her profession. Will repeat if in the area.

  6. #4830

    Harley

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11364318

    Hey Gents, I'm from the Asheville section but I wanted to take my time to come and absolutely recommend Harley. She is new to your area I believe.

    I'll start off by saying that she is great company, with youthful enthusiasm and strong will to satisfy your needs. She is a great talker, passionate DFK and one of the most important factors imo. She respects your time and will not try to screw you over as far as your donation nor time goes.

    I've known and seen her up here in Asheville for years and I vouch for her. My post history should very a good indicator of the type of hobbyist I am. I do not tolerate a bad time. She is good company. Treat her well and she will treat you greatly in return.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000.jpg‎  

  7. #4829

    Spartanburg bbw

    Had a great dream with this bbw. She drove to me from Spartanburg to Anderson for a small cashapp Transaction of 30 bucks.

    No smells great attitude, everything on the table except cream pies and facials. She's a heavy squirter. Had a great anal session with her also. She's very Submissive what you want is what you get. Will repeat damages was 1. 5 for an hr everything included except creampies and facials. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/300980360866.

  8. #4828
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    I got cussed out recently by a visiting girl on tryst because I told her I wanted to do 4 15 minute visits instead of the whole hour. I don't remember the exact numbers, but four 15's were $100 cheaper than a full hour.
    Can you blame her then since 4 15’s were less. LOL.

  9. #4827

    Goes with the profession

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    I got cussed out recently by a visiting girl on tryst because I told her I wanted to do 4 15 minute visits instead of the whole hour. I don't remember the exact numbers, but four 15's were $100 cheaper than a full hour.
    Its entertaining. At least we're not hiring them as math tutors.

  10. #4826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I was bored so I texted her. She replied with rates and a location near the Haywood Mall. Qv is 75, hhr is 140, hr is 300. I love how the hour is more than double the half hour rate. Math is not her strong suit. Anyway, looks real.
    I got cussed out recently by a visiting girl on tryst because I told her I wanted to do 4 15 minute visits instead of the whole hour. I don't remember the exact numbers, but four 15's were $100 cheaper than a full hour.

  11. #4825

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylorsm  [View Original Post]
    As I can't post anything negative. In box me.
    This looks like updated pics for the one who went by Heaven in the past. She was known for ripoffs so be careful. See post #2 in my ripoff pics blog.

  12. #4824
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Who is this, or is this just a "bot"?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/346464878621
    Check my user blog on fake / old pics. She is real, but not the person in the photos. And based off the few visits reported, you don't want to visit her. She has it set to auto-post one of about five ads on 15-min intervals, all with various fake photos.

  13. #4823

    I was bored

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    She sent me the same text pretty much word for word.

    I'm betting it's a scam from the beginning.

    Top.
    I was bored so I texted her. She replied with rates and a location near the Haywood Mall. Qv is 75, hhr is 140, hr is 300. I love how the hour is more than double the half hour rate. Math is not her strong suit. Anyway, looks real.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/204533586134

  14. #4822
    Quote Originally Posted by EverWood2066  [View Original Post]
    I had interested in her too. And now that her latest ad states she's 12 years younger (39 yrs) than the ad posted about a hour earlier (51 yrs), I'm even more interested. Think she found the Fountain of Youth?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/083451220752

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/124768286724
    Always remember, the worse pic you see will representative of the one at the door.

  15. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    As I can't post anything negative. In box me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape