Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 13317
-
09-27-20 06:35 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 598Damn, thanks for the report. Been a while since I've seen her but will definitely avoid now.
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 15:57 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 105Abbi / Peach
I saw her this week. While she does look like her pics they must be old. She has put on a little weight and is not as tight and toned as those pics represent. She was super nice sweet and talkative. She only cared about me having a good time and was not concerned about the clock at all. However two things. 1 she had some kind of rash / or skin condition going on. She claimed it was chemical burns from a tanning bed. But I don't think that's true. It's either sores from meth or something else. She also had some kind of blue stain under her nostrils. Not sure if that's a sign of huffing paint or from another kind of demon use. If she did look exactly like her pics and didn't have other issues she'd be very pricey I think.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 13:03 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 598Harley
Guys, she's back in town this weekend, checking out tomorrow. I've just seen her again and thoroughly enjoyed my time.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11418952
-
09-26-20 12:51 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 180Blonde spinner type
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/993717406805
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
If that's the type you like she's the one for you. Always punctual. Always fun.
-
09-26-20 09:39 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 598Sweet Peach
Now posting on Tryst.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/abbi
-
09-25-20 10:28 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 519Scam / STG
If you put Greenville in the search box next to City / State where it says specify and hit search (where you would put a phone number / or name to do a search), it will filter about 70% of the scammers out of STG listings. It will clear some of it up. Just saying, HC.
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 22:44 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 51Ashley
"She's" a scam. Fell for her crap on Snapchat. Then did some research. There is actually an Ashley Black who did premium SC vids, but she settled down and got married several years ago. Who ever this is, their using the real AB's pics and short vids to make money off of. She claims to be in G-Ville, but I've also seen her advertising in Dallas, TX too. Steer clear of this one.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 12:27 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 36How many Ashley's in G'ville?
I did a search her on "Ashley" and saw multiple post but not sure who's who. Any advice on either of these 2?
Pickens.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/619754735320
Greenville.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537
https://ashleyblakkblog.wordpress.com/
-
09-24-20 05:26 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 10Don't trust deposits unless the senior member say they are good and a quick google search on a pic could help you out if it's been used anywhere else and I know it's my first post sorry gents.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 16:36 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 598She's real. Saw her a few months ago. From FL and comes to Gville periodically. Pictures are here if not a few years old. Nice lady. Very accommodating. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 12:11 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 155Scam or Legit?
Seen her posting for awhile but can't recall any reports.
I see some red flags but at the same time.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/113159249537
-
09-23-20 10:00 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 281Dawn69 - Dream or Scam Material?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dawn69-e...ville-580165-3#erotic.
Was on STG as Dawn69 - but went poofers last night. Anyone here had any contact other than the virtual type? Sounded TGTBT in chat.
-
09-20-20 14:01 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 598Champ, welcome to the Gville board and thanks for the share. Saw Harley this afternoon and for the most part, was not disappointed. Pics are her, although expect a some baby damage. She's an on / off demon chaser but has been clean for a few months. For the good news, she's very sweet, honest and accommodating. I put the cash down when I arrived and she never looked at it. Excellent DFK and seems to enjoy her profession. Will repeat if in the area.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 01:13 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 331Harley
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11364318
Hey Gents, I'm from the Asheville section but I wanted to take my time to come and absolutely recommend Harley. She is new to your area I believe.
I'll start off by saying that she is great company, with youthful enthusiasm and strong will to satisfy your needs. She is a great talker, passionate DFK and one of the most important factors imo. She respects your time and will not try to screw you over as far as your donation nor time goes.
I've known and seen her up here in Asheville for years and I vouch for her. My post history should very a good indicator of the type of hobbyist I am. I do not tolerate a bad time. She is good company. Treat her well and she will treat you greatly in return.
-
09-19-20 23:03 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 49Spartanburg bbw
Had a great dream with this bbw. She drove to me from Spartanburg to Anderson for a small cashapp Transaction of 30 bucks.
No smells great attitude, everything on the table except cream pies and facials. She's a heavy squirter. Had a great anal session with her also. She's very Submissive what you want is what you get. Will repeat damages was 1. 5 for an hr everything included except creampies and facials. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/300980360866.












Reply With Quote





