Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,061 to 15,075 of 28084
-
09-27-20 14:07 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 380Simone told me everything would be covered. But she was down in Point Loma previously.
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 13:59 #13023Regular Member

Posts: 8The site moderator took it down. Were you able to save a pic?
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 13:11 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 479What, you mean Mike Hunt isn't your REAL name? How could that be?
Originally Posted by Dctex99
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 13:03 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 479Wildflower Sunrise
Posting again on reddit, will probably be taken down soon.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/c...rst_time_post/
-
09-27-20 11:46 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 165Anna
After reading about her decided to check her out. Only got Half hour. She lives up to her name. Wish I got the hour she was really working my knots out. Something about being short staffed. But I grew with everything you said. She's a pleasure to be around. And well worth it. I will be repeating soon.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 11:20 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 215Yes
If someone checks, they better have a list of fake names and ph numbers!. LOL.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 01:16 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 132Lusk
Dropped by Pine and was my first visit there since they changed names. Nonetheless, there was a wait, and asked to leave name and number, so ended up leaving. Not sure, if it's for call back, or requiring everyone to sign in due to Covid tracking. Anyone know?
Ended up going to Lusk, and drew Ada. Alcohol wipes and dry back massage for a couple min, before she asked me to flip and went straight to sanitizing the goods haha! Guess she was on the period so only offered 2/3 services. She's not really my type, but delivered on services with a surprise ending that made it worth it!
Looks are subjective, but here's my impression: Maybe less than 5 ft, but not slim, 6/10 looks, and A-ish cups. Hope this helps!
-
09-27-20 00:01 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 404Agreed
Oh, don't get me wrong. I liked her old boobs better too. I was just reporting her re-racking to the group. But even with the new knockers, she's still provides an incredible experience.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 23:36 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 205Bella
If you brought Bella tequila, her stripper slides easily became BB FS. Too bad she retired.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 23:12 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 654Big not so naturals
I never realized the old ones weren't natural. In my opinion she's one of the best of the current generation. Speaking of rock hard enormous titties, anyone remember her cousin Bella? She loved having them sucked. And if you did it right then you would be generously rewarded. I really miss her.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 21:13 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 194To each his own. I found her new boobs to be too firm. I much prefer the bigger, softer version from before.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 16:24 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 287Anna at Z's definitely does not do FS and I don't think anyone at Z's does. Anna does earn her $60 tip with her great sensual massage plus her really sweet personality. She takes great care of me but don't bother trying for FS or even a CBJ. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's but she has a great body she keeps in good shape. She's my ATF, be nice to her!
Originally Posted by TeddyO
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 13:44 #13012Regular Member

Posts: 19Vietnamese AMP
Anyone aware of an AMP that has Vietnamese masseuses?
-
09-26-20 10:31 #13011Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks AB! If that is Sequoia I will definitely be calling to schedule with her. It's been many years since I've seen Sequoia advertised, but she was highly rated when she was previously with HH.
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 10:20 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 285I wonder if that's Sequoia from Heavenly Hands? She used to let me BBFS her on credit as long as I brought $200 next visit. I'll check her out sometime. If that is her, she also advertised briefly as Sienna, also in Point Loma.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





