Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that's Sequoia from Heavenly Hands? She used to let me BBFS her on credit as long as I brought $200 next visit. I'll check her out sometime. If that is her, she also advertised briefly as Sienna, also in Point Loma.
    Simone told me everything would be covered. But she was down in Point Loma previously.

  2. #13023
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Posting again on reddit, will probably be taken down soon.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/c...rst_time_post/
    The site moderator took it down. Were you able to save a pic?

  3. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctex99  [View Original Post]
    If someone checks, they better have a list of fake names and ph numbers!. LOL.
    What, you mean Mike Hunt isn't your REAL name? How could that be?

  4. #13021

    Wildflower Sunrise

    Posting again on reddit, will probably be taken down soon.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/c...rst_time_post/

  5. #13020

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Z's definitely does not do FS and I don't think anyone at Z's does. Anna does earn her $60 tip with her great sensual massage plus her really sweet personality. She takes great care of me but don't bother trying for FS or even a CBJ. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's but she has a great body she keeps in good shape. She's my ATF, be nice to her!
    After reading about her decided to check her out. Only got Half hour. She lives up to her name. Wish I got the hour she was really working my knots out. Something about being short staffed. But I grew with everything you said. She's a pleasure to be around. And well worth it. I will be repeating soon.

  6. #13019

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by Pine and was my first visit there since they changed names. Nonetheless, there was a wait, and asked to leave name and number, so ended up leaving. Not sure, if it's for call back, or requiring everyone to sign in due to Covid tracking. Anyone know?

    Ended up going to Lusk, and drew Ada. Alcohol wipes and dry back massage for a couple min, before she asked me to flip and went straight to sanitizing the goods haha! Guess she was on the period so only offered 2/3 services. She's not really my type, but delivered on services with a surprise ending that made it worth it!

    Looks are subjective, but here's my impression: Maybe less than 5 ft, but not slim, 6/10 looks, and A-ish cups. Hope this helps!
    If someone checks, they better have a list of fake names and ph numbers!. LOL.

  7. #13018

    Lusk

    Dropped by Pine and was my first visit there since they changed names. Nonetheless, there was a wait, and asked to leave name and number, so ended up leaving. Not sure, if it's for call back, or requiring everyone to sign in due to Covid tracking. Anyone know?

    Ended up going to Lusk, and drew Ada. Alcohol wipes and dry back massage for a couple min, before she asked me to flip and went straight to sanitizing the goods haha! Guess she was on the period so only offered 2/3 services. She's not really my type, but delivered on services with a surprise ending that made it worth it!

    Looks are subjective, but here's my impression: Maybe less than 5 ft, but not slim, 6/10 looks, and A-ish cups. Hope this helps!

  8. #13017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. I found her new boobs to be too firm. I much prefer the bigger, softer version from before.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I liked her old boobs better too. I was just reporting her re-racking to the group. But even with the new knockers, she's still provides an incredible experience.

  9. #13016

    Bella

    If you brought Bella tequila, her stripper slides easily became BB FS. Too bad she retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I never realized the old ones weren't natural. In my opinion she's one of the best of the current generation. Speaking of rock hard enormous titties, anyone remember her cousin Bella? She loved having them sucked. And if you did it right then you would be generously rewarded. I really miss her.

  10. #13015

    Big not so naturals

    I never realized the old ones weren't natural. In my opinion she's one of the best of the current generation. Speaking of rock hard enormous titties, anyone remember her cousin Bella? She loved having them sucked. And if you did it right then you would be generously rewarded. I really miss her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. I found her new boobs to be too firm. I much prefer the bigger, softer version from before.

  11. #13014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

    I saw Michelle this week. She's been away for a while because she got her boobs re-done (burst implant). They are smaller now, but still quite big. Service was as good as always, if not better. She's well reviewed on here so I won't get into the details. I had an absolute blast. All over her new tits.
    To each his own. I found her new boobs to be too firm. I much prefer the bigger, softer version from before.

  12. #13013
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyO  [View Original Post]
    60 tip? Is she FS? What does she look like?
    Anna at Z's definitely does not do FS and I don't think anyone at Z's does. Anna does earn her $60 tip with her great sensual massage plus her really sweet personality. She takes great care of me but don't bother trying for FS or even a CBJ. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's but she has a great body she keeps in good shape. She's my ATF, be nice to her!

  13. #13012

    Vietnamese AMP

    Anyone aware of an AMP that has Vietnamese masseuses?

  14. #13011
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that's Sequoia from Heavenly Hands? She used to let me BBFS her on credit as long as I brought $200 next visit. I'll check her out sometime. If that is her, she also advertised briefly as Sienna, also in Point Loma.
    Thanks AB! If that is Sequoia I will definitely be calling to schedule with her. It's been many years since I've seen Sequoia advertised, but she was highly rated when she was previously with HH.

  15. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    RCDKing.

    Just saw her. The body pics are her for sure. The face pic is not her, but somewhat representative. She has curly hair like the pic, although slightly more brunette / red. Her eyes are a little further apart than that pic. She's GND attractive. 1. 8 for hr with FBSM and HE. No massage skills. Some slides while on stomach but none while on back. Topless and g-string. A little FOV but I didn't really explore more. CBJ and CFS are available for extra, I didn't ask the rate since I wasn't interested.
    I wonder if that's Sequoia from Heavenly Hands? She used to let me BBFS her on credit as long as I brought $200 next visit. I'll check her out sometime. If that is her, she also advertised briefly as Sienna, also in Point Loma.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape