Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13009

    AMPs doing DFK?

    Generally speaking, will girls do DFK right now? Don't know how antsy they are about the virus. Will probably see for myself at MBC in particular next week but would like to know in advance if I'm going to be snubbed.

  2. #13008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Michelle is back with new boobs

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

    I saw Michelle this week. She's been away for a while because she got her boobs re-done (burst implant). They are smaller now, but still quite big. Service was as good as always, if not better. She's well reviewed on here so I won't get into the details. I had an absolute blast. All over her new tits.

  3. #13007

    60/60

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmersGoo  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Z's always gives me a pop around the 40 minute mark, then won't ask but go ahead and try and give me a second pop but that is unusual for me. If you tell her you want 2 she will probably do the first one sooner and then a 2nd. She is born to be in customer service, very accommodating. I don't think I will be going back since that experience is now 60/60 for an hour, but I also might be lying to myself, haha. Anna is probably 40's, but trim.
    60 tip? Is she FS? What does she look like?

  4. #13006

    Mbc

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    MBC is a $60/ hr HF type AMP.

  5. #13005

    $

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    After 6 plus months of no massage or hobbying I decided to put on my mask and visited MBC. Before heading over I called to see who was working and was not disappointed with their lineup (Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole). I had not met Nicole yet, but when I saw her in the lobby I thought she looked pretty good. Nice body and an amazing round butt in her yoga pants. I couldn't really tell how pretty her face was because she had her mask on, but she had beautiful eyes and nice hair. They were all busy and I was asked to wait in the room or come back in 15 minutes. I decided to wait in the car and when I saw two guys come out I went in. I had a great massage and an amazing session.

    Other AMPs I like in the Convoy area do not have many of the girls I use to see, but MBC did not disappoint.
    What was the damage?

  6. #13004

    Great lineup at MBC

    After 6 plus months of no massage or hobbying I decided to put on my mask and visited MBC. Before heading over I called to see who was working and was not disappointed with their lineup (Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole). I had not met Nicole yet, but when I saw her in the lobby I thought she looked pretty good. Nice body and an amazing round butt in her yoga pants. I couldn't really tell how pretty her face was because she had her mask on, but she had beautiful eyes and nice hair. They were all busy and I was asked to wait in the room or come back in 15 minutes. I decided to wait in the car and when I saw two guys come out I went in. I had a great massage and an amazing session.

    Other AMPs I like in the Convoy area do not have many of the girls I use to see, but MBC did not disappoint.

  7. #13003

    Pine Spa

    Has anybody gone to Pine Spa lately? I just called and they are open.

  8. #13002

    San Diego parlor are out of control on the entrance fee

    Hey guy,

    I've been mongering around San Diego and man the Parlor entrance fee are getting out of control.

  9. #13001
    Had the same experience except no flip options.

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I was in the PB area and decided to try this place out. No need for an appointment. Mamasan welcomed me and acceptes 60 for half an hour. I was hoping for a cute 30 something but turns out the middle aged Ceecee would be my masseuse. I lay face down and she came back and asked me what style of massage I wanted and if I'd been there before. I told her it was my first time. The massage was pretty good and I enjoyed the light teasing. On the flip more massage and then the gesture. I opted for the handshake. Later on I did my homework and realized that Ceecee offers other levels of service. She wasnt my type anyway. But she was certainly sweet and friendly.

  10. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraComander  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! Looks great.

  11. #12999
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    How old was this girl and could you tell boob size?

    Thanks.
    I'd guess mid 40's and small boobs.

  12. #12998

    Briya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly08  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her it wasnt offered, but she seems like the type to do it for the right price.

    TOFTT and let us know.
    Saw here once and had a good time for a decent massage and HE. She did allow some daty and offered CBJ and CFS. The upcharge for CBJ and CFS was a total of $$.7 if I remember.

    M.

  13. #12997
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGib  [View Original Post]
    That's her, very cute girl w / a matching body. Massage is nothing to write home about, but extras are on the table and seem to be her main draw. Don't know what they are, didn't partake.
    Maybe didn't take a good look at the pic, I don't think that is her, probably a photo she snagged.

    Regardless, she looked better than that any ways IMO.

  14. #12996

    Bon?

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team trying this place out which was always legit in the past. Not anymore. This is a good north county option. I went in for a half & had a nice spinner named Lenta? Could barely speak English and spoke very softly and with the loud ambient noise / music being played it made communication almost impossible. Very tight little body w / an amazing little ass in yoga pants. Inside the room was a screen with a live feed of the office & hallway cameras. It was kinda comforting to be able to see what was going on outside the door. Massage was decent, more of a rub down but good technique and relaxing. Slight teasing while she massaged my ass but I still wasn't sure what to expect so kept my hands to myself. On the flip she gave me a weird look and put the drape over jr. So at this point I'm thinking oh ok maybe it is legit only. She continued the rub down of my chest and legs. While rubbing my legs from from hip to feet she would slide her hands down to my feet arching her back and showing off her perfect little ass. This got me really horny actually! I still kept hands to myself. After a bit she stopped and noticed I was hard and says "Do you need to" (hand motion). I said well ya I want you to though. She just kinda giggled and said "just hands?" At this point she's rubbing my inner thighs and I'm rubbing her inner thighs and ass and I'm really wanting FS and I'm trying to express that to her but I couldn't get anywhere communicating with her. She just kept giving me a blank stare and no response & occasional giggles, LOL. Ended up just laying back and having her finish with HJ. 40/40. Will definitely repeat and try for more next time.
    How old was this girl and could you tell boob size?

    Thanks.

  15. #12995

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by ElmersGoo  [View Original Post]
    Anna at Z's always gives me a pop around the 40 minute mark, then won't ask but go ahead and try and give me a second pop but that is unusual for me. If you tell her you want 2 she will probably do the first one sooner and then a 2nd. She is born to be in customer service, very accommodating. I don't think I will be going back since that experience is now 60/60 for an hour, but I also might be lying to myself, haha. Anna is probably 40's, but trim.
    Yeah Anna will always offer 2 pops. So will Eva at Diamond. But I'm done with Zs. The mamasan be trippin lately wanting to cut the time short. Last time I was there she was knocking on the door with 20 minutes still left on my hour and she was arguing with Anna about the time and made her cut it short. I felt bad for her because it wasnt her fault and she insisted she continue but the vibe was already killed. As much as I want to see her I won't be returning there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape