Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 11013
-
09-29-20 01:30 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 387Cali Rose
I saw her a long time ago. She was actually pretty fun. I believe she had several rob reports since. I only saw her the one time. She was a bit crazy but nice DT and BBFS with no upcharge.
-
09-28-20 19:41 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 2184CaliRoses
She has been reviewed here before. Do a search and you should see it. She has been around for a while under different names (for some reason, her previous names slip my mind right now).
Originally Posted by Lilcykablyat;4997862[URL
-
09-27-20 16:56 #2341Banned Member

Posts: 127Ballerinakitty loves creampie.
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 16:40 #2340Regular Member

Posts: 11Cali Rose Anyone Intel
-
09-27-20 12:58 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 61Ringing any bells?
http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...e/771801666985
Does anyone remember this girl or does anyone know her? I swear to almighty Christ I've seen her face before, but her phone number doesn't bring up anything and neither does tinyeye. Anyone have any word good or bad?
-
09-26-20 21:27 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 27Yes it's a total scam. The meet ups are bait. She'll ask you for a payment to book appointment in advance and once you do she'll ghost and block you. Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 20:02 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 61Yeah, that's her.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
She is literally only a scam at this point. To the best of my knowledge, no one has ever seen one of her "girls", and to the contrary many people have been ghosted, scammed, run around, blocked, etc. Again, she *used* to be legitimate back when she first came up here, but it very quickly went downhill to the point where's she's effectively pimping out ghosts.
Also, can confirm that the dropbox is a joke. Got it as a throw-in when I met her one time. Contains nothing except for a couple old snapchat stories.
-
09-26-20 19:16 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 617Is this "MiaHorrorHarlot" from snapchat? She's always advertising the dropbox, etc stuff but also some pretty hot looking women for meetups at low prices. I'm guessing its a scam? A shame, most of them have a serious "suicide girl" vibe that I love. Anyone actually see her or any of her girls?
Originally Posted by Monger3847
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 13:13 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 340This was previously posted, "On the other hand, https://twitter.com/ StevieRaeJ2 this is her friend. She was ok with bb (also anal) for upcharge. Any other names out there?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
Go get them guys.
BallerinaKitty6969.
Stevieraej.
-
09-26-20 02:00 #2334Regular Member

Posts: 18Good time
Good time. Tight. Incall DT. $. 8 for cfs qv. Didn't seem into it but hey I'm me.
Originally Posted by LarswunderLips
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 00:11 #2333Regular Member

Posts: 18The horror show is the contents of the drop box I got suckered into buying.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Rodgazina & MikeJennings. Thanks for the info you guys.
I'd like to offer up a bounty of the contents of said drop box for a screen shot of anyone that flags her posts for spam, being a rip off *****, or what ever. The contents arent all that great nor is it worth the effort, but once you see her in all her glory you'll agree that she could stand to skip a few. Dozen. Meals. But that's just me being petty. Hope she spends the money she got from me on a damn bowflex or a treadmill or something of the sort.
Anyway what's the most popular place to find provider ads? Backpage is quite. Umm. Well in vegas you may find a few diamonds in the rough but here it's all rough. TNA board seems to be the spot, I think. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Will trade and / or provide intel on Vegas in return. Not asking for handouts just a nudge in the right direction.
-
09-25-20 23:44 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 387BallerinaKitty
This one caught my eye. Anyone have any experiences with her?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Away-and-Play!!
-
09-25-20 21:12 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 1544Maybe she thinks ghosting is part of the horror show.
Originally Posted by Monger3847
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 18:45 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 533Yeah she used to be legit. I've creamed her pussy twice in the past but she started scamming people and using fake model pictures to promote who she's pimping out. Stay away from the whole thing.
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 18:20 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 196You're lucky all you got taken for was a ride, and wasted gas. She's robbed people asking for deposits and "selling content" and not delivering or seeing them. Speaking of, how lame is it that so many of these women have a dumbass onlyfans account? Nobody wants to pay $25 a month to see some dumpy ass when they can get it on special after you can't make room rent.
Originally Posted by Monger3847
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






