Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 11008
-
09-24-20 15:45 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 362I guess Boot Camp was too hard
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....SE-PICS-ARE-ME!-GOOGLE-ME!-IN-BELLEVUE-NOW-Thursday-9-24-425-274-2226.
So the ad says, "I'm CARLY AKA PORN ACTRESS VIENNA ROSE! GOOGLE ME!
So what does Google return? https://popularmilitary.com/actress-...-marine-corps/.
The article was dated March 30. So here we are six months later, and she is advertising? LOL, I guess boot camp was too hard.
-
09-24-20 15:36 #2322Banned Member

Posts: 1358So the age stated in the ad was actually from 6 years ago. She needs to fix that.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 13:37 #2321Regular Member

Posts: 18Rosie / Lay?
Yo! Who here has gotten to experience this lady? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-in-Dt-Seattle.
Thinking about making a trip but I need to know if anyone else is experienced. It'll be my first actual forray into this world other than an AMP.
She gave a pretty nice show at a bikini barista that had me interested. Please let me know if you have warnings.
-
09-24-20 01:49 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 387Lmfao
She looks the same as she did many years ago. My guess is the pics are old as they were back then too. Maybe a bunch of filters. She was like 24 when I met her and I swear that was at least 6+ years ago.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
Yeah no doubt. Not too bad from the back and took a good pounding!
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 00:39 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 25Any info on Ayana? Her reviews look good but is her age accurate?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?392225-Asian-Ayana
-
09-24-20 00:30 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 135So I used to be incredibly strict with no bare when I was married. Still opted for BBBJ with every gal I saw though. Ended up getting gonorrhea from oral on a work trip to Texas. Since then I figured if I got gonorrhea that way I might as well go bare and just make sure I get tested frequently and before getting into any relationship.
Originally Posted by NotAverage
[View Original Post]
If you are going to go bare don't fuck your wife / girlfriend until you've been tested. Just trust me on this.
I get a full panel run every 90 days which is expensive but worth it for the peace of mind. There are a few internet phone doctors that you can get to call in tests or even get a prescription for antibiotics from if you don't want to be honest with an in person doctor of what you do for fun.
Just google online doctor. I have had pretty good experiences with callondoc.
Also if you are one of the guys that regularly goes bare with the girls on here and you end up getting something please fire up a burner account or get a new number on pinger and let the girls know to get herself taken care of. They might not listen, but maybe they will.
-
09-24-20 00:16 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 185GPS even when she was $3/ hr.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 22:25 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 196***** looks like squidward fucked a mermaid and their offspring became a GPS ass provider. Imagine thinking your rented pussy is worth 5x$ an hour.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 21:49 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 825Plow the horse
Man that face is pretty horsey.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 18:37 #2314Banned Member

Posts: 1358Looks good, but rates are ridiculous! Also, she is only 18-19 now, so if she walked the stroll years ago, she must have been quite young!
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 14:50 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 387KylieBaby
I could swear this girl used to walk the stroll years ago. I picked her up a few times. She went by a different name then but I can't remember. She was super tiny and now wants a kings ransom. Anyone else remember her?
https://tryst.link/escort/kbabyy
-
09-22-20 21:24 #2312Banned Member

Posts: 1358But rates are still crazy with them.
Originally Posted by FrontierMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 20:41 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 156Amen
Smart and I concur my friend.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 15:38 #2310Regular Member

Posts: 18K-girls
They switched to another agency and I saw her a few times but sadly that too has since closed down and she may have moved on. If you are looking for similar agencies try out GSL as they have some great models available.
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 02:48 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 61Proceed with caution. Nina Monroe is out there scamming people again.
I saw her ad, got excited and gave her a call. She asked for a $20 deposit for "verification". I know that she has scammed a few people with this trick, and I knew better, so I politely told her to "F" OFF.
She used to be a great provider a couple of years ago. She had a tight frame, with big fake tits. She could took a pounding through all her available holes, but her service, attitude, and looks have gone to shit throughout the years.
I have two different notell tel lines, and texted her with my other number. She asked for my location, this time, I said Inglewood, where her area code is from. She said sure, but it will be $20 deposit for "safety verification". That's how I confirmed, she was out there trying to rip people off, cause the first time I texted, I told her I was in south Seattle, and she came up with the same bullshit.
Just trying to warn you guys.
Stay safe, and don't get scammed.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/33252030










Reply With Quote




