Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 580 of 735 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 630 680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 11011
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Ask to shoot some ropes on a copy of her dd214 lmao.
    LOL! That's an awesome visual.

  2. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....SE-PICS-ARE-ME!-GOOGLE-ME!-IN-BELLEVUE-NOW-Thursday-9-24-425-274-2226.

    So the ad says, "I'm CARLY AKA PORN ACTRESS VIENNA ROSE! GOOGLE ME!

    So what does Google return? https://popularmilitary.com/actress-...-marine-corps/.

    The article was dated March 30. So here we are six months later, and she is advertising? LOL, I guess boot camp was too hard.
    I can't tell if she is legit or not. Her ads are very similar in style to 3-4 other traveling escorts. They never show their faces. Then all of a sudden she says she is a pornstar and gives a face pic on her profile page. It looked liked she did this around the same time she was accused of not being the same girl in the photos.

  3. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....SE-PICS-ARE-ME!-GOOGLE-ME!-IN-BELLEVUE-NOW-Thursday-9-24-425-274-2226.

    So the ad says, "I'm CARLY AKA PORN ACTRESS VIENNA ROSE! GOOGLE ME!

    So what does Google return? https://popularmilitary.com/actress-...-marine-corps/.

    The article was dated March 30. So here we are six months later, and she is advertising? LOL, I guess boot camp was too hard.
    Ask to shoot some ropes on a copy of her dd214 lmao.

  4. #2323

    I guess Boot Camp was too hard

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....SE-PICS-ARE-ME!-GOOGLE-ME!-IN-BELLEVUE-NOW-Thursday-9-24-425-274-2226.

    So the ad says, "I'm CARLY AKA PORN ACTRESS VIENNA ROSE! GOOGLE ME!

    So what does Google return? https://popularmilitary.com/actress-...-marine-corps/.

    The article was dated March 30. So here we are six months later, and she is advertising? LOL, I guess boot camp was too hard.

  5. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She looks the same as she did many years ago. My guess is the pics are old as they were back then too. Maybe a bunch of filters. She was like 24 when I met her and I swear that was at least 6+ years ago.
    So the age stated in the ad was actually from 6 years ago. She needs to fix that.

  6. #2321

    Rosie / Lay?

    Yo! Who here has gotten to experience this lady? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-in-Dt-Seattle.

    Thinking about making a trip but I need to know if anyone else is experienced. It'll be my first actual forray into this world other than an AMP.

    She gave a pretty nice show at a bikini barista that had me interested. Please let me know if you have warnings.

  7. #2320

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    Looks good, but rates are ridiculous! Also, she is only 18-19 now, so if she walked the stroll years ago, she must have been quite young!
    She looks the same as she did many years ago. My guess is the pics are old as they were back then too. Maybe a bunch of filters. She was like 24 when I met her and I swear that was at least 6+ years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Man that face is pretty horsey.
    Yeah no doubt. Not too bad from the back and took a good pounding!

  8. #2319
    Any info on Ayana? Her reviews look good but is her age accurate?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?392225-Asian-Ayana

  9. #2318
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAverage  [View Original Post]
    I had a bunch of BBBJ but never BBFS, recently I hit if off with a fat chick on tinder and we went to her place and she gave me a BBBJ and we were kissing and fooling around, when she started rubbing my penis on her pussy lips bare, and I told her I wanted to get the cover on as I believe in safety, when she slid my dick into her pussy about half the way, I pulled out and got angry, she said she got tested last week and that she was clean and she believed that I was clean s well so she went for it, but when I insisted she put the cover on and we had sex a few times.

    Then I went home and the next day had severe burning sensation while urinating and I had pain in the left testicle. I freaked out and took a full STD test and thankfully it was all negative. Freaked the shit out of me. I have decided not to take part in any thing bare.

    Just wanted to know how many of you guys are worried about bare oral with strangers especially when married?
    So I used to be incredibly strict with no bare when I was married. Still opted for BBBJ with every gal I saw though. Ended up getting gonorrhea from oral on a work trip to Texas. Since then I figured if I got gonorrhea that way I might as well go bare and just make sure I get tested frequently and before getting into any relationship.

    If you are going to go bare don't fuck your wife / girlfriend until you've been tested. Just trust me on this.

    I get a full panel run every 90 days which is expensive but worth it for the peace of mind. There are a few internet phone doctors that you can get to call in tests or even get a prescription for antibiotics from if you don't want to be honest with an in person doctor of what you do for fun.

    Just google online doctor. I have had pretty good experiences with callondoc.

    Also if you are one of the guys that regularly goes bare with the girls on here and you end up getting something please fire up a burner account or get a new number on pinger and let the girls know to get herself taken care of. They might not listen, but maybe they will.

  10. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I could swear this girl used to walk the stroll years ago. I picked her up a few times. She went by a different name then but I can't remember. She was super tiny and now wants a kings ransom. Anyone else remember her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kbabyy
    GPS even when she was $3/ hr.

  11. #2316
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I could swear this girl used to walk the stroll years ago. I picked her up a few times. She went by a different name then but I can't remember. She was super tiny and now wants a kings ransom. Anyone else remember her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kbabyy
    ***** looks like squidward fucked a mermaid and their offspring became a GPS ass provider. Imagine thinking your rented pussy is worth 5x$ an hour.

  12. #2315

    Plow the horse

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I could swear this girl used to walk the stroll years ago. I picked her up a few times. She went by a different name then but I can't remember. She was super tiny and now wants a kings ransom. Anyone else remember her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kbabyy
    Man that face is pretty horsey.

  13. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I could swear this girl used to walk the stroll years ago. I picked her up a few times. She went by a different name then but I can't remember. She was super tiny and now wants a kings ransom. Anyone else remember her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kbabyy
    Looks good, but rates are ridiculous! Also, she is only 18-19 now, so if she walked the stroll years ago, she must have been quite young!

  14. #2313

    KylieBaby

    I could swear this girl used to walk the stroll years ago. I picked her up a few times. She went by a different name then but I can't remember. She was super tiny and now wants a kings ransom. Anyone else remember her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kbabyy

  15. #2312
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontierMan  [View Original Post]
    They switched to another agency and I saw her a few times but sadly that too has since closed down and she may have moved on. If you are looking for similar agencies try out GSL as they have some great models available.
    But rates are still crazy with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape