Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 24548
-
09-27-20 12:40 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 170New Blonde
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54464022/
Anyone try her yet? Not a huge selection in BWI.
-
09-27-20 09:47 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 1626Did anyone recently meet Chloee? She used to work from DC area one or two years back. At that she was working with some other girls too. Now it seems she is working alone and near glen burnie.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...g/450975920453
-
09-26-20 12:33 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 976Pics very deceiving.
Much baby damage and a gut. All safe service. Ass wide but OK. Two reviews out there but she mainly deep out VA by Dulles.
Originally Posted by HotAttitude
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 11:54 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 170Italian MaLeah near bwi
Has anyone tried this italian, looks tempting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54451381/#.
-
09-26-20 11:36 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 71Mandy new ATF
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53681752/
If you are interested in a cool laid-back chick this is my new ATF, responsive blonde spinner. Treat her well bro, she's one of the good ones. I had a dream this morning and might return after work as well.
-
09-26-20 02:06 #8493Banned Member

Posts: 1312Was about to but
Yeah I set something up with her she is kind of expensive but I was still willing to pull the trigger. Then when I pull up noticed this dude walking up then I get out my vehicle he standing in front the her place if that was really it. Well my hood instincts kicked in so what do I do? Walked past him spoke and then pulled my phone out fake convo walked back past him quick glimpse just to make sure it was the right house he was standing out in front of so I just left.
Originally Posted by BeefyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 00:31 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 42Just wondering
Anyone seen this one. I'm not prepared to. Just wondering if anyone if anyone else has https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/54428702/.
-
09-26-20 00:01 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 136Provider off days
It happens. I had an ATF for 3 years who always smelled fresh when I saw her. Then I met her at her apartment 2 years ago and it smelled bad. Sometimes they might not even know it smells. Haven't seen her since last year (she moved south).
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 23:14 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 647The last comment kind of surprises me. I've seen Mandy on numerous occasions and never once has she had a stinky gash. And service was always A+ for me. Everything on the menu including a trip to Greece.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 22:16 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 209BigRed
Checked this one out based on the review. She definitely has the body as mentined but my visit was not repeatable. She is new to the game and it shows. She does put in the effort but it just didn't work for me. Started with a BBBJ before covering up. Went in for the MISH which was just okay. Bottom line, she was not my flavor but YVMV from mine.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 14:30 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 994Karmen in Security
Had a dream that I visited her for a 60 ss. Cute af. Answered the door naked. Beyond sexy. Thin petite sexy but nice and soft. I couldn't take my hands off of her. Rates are super reasonable but non GFE. No licking kissing touching pussy or BBBJ without the extra fee. CBJ was top notch. Kitty is wet and deep and she's so sexy and flexible and sweet I'll definitely be dreaming of her again. Be nice to her and she'll be nice back. Go see her before her rates go up!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54406883/
Shooter Out!
-
09-25-20 13:48 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 45Help from the Forum
Fellas,
There used to be a white girl working out of Pikesville that then left and went down to Essex. She had this small apartment that was basically in someone else's backyard, but she was last working out of house that she rented. She had bombs and some tattoos. And I remember her ads used to say something about no drama. She was amazing. That's all I remember about her, but I can't find her contact info anywhere.
Does this ring a bell to anyone?
-
09-25-20 12:39 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 128Does she look like she does in her pics? She has fantastic abs and body there.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 12:35 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 128Thanks for the review. I saw Mandy and she was okay. Nothing crazy nothing bad. Vag stank tho.
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 00:54 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 215
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
I agree with Jred. She used to be on seeking and went by sexiluv32. Looks nothing like her pics, lots of facial scarring and total rush job. One of the worse experiences from seeking I had. She was out of my hotel room in 30 minutes and normally SBs do 2 hours. I did review her in SA forum.
Originally Posted by JRed89
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




