Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 24549
-
09-24-20 06:36 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 303A tale of two Brees
To Bree or not to Bree. I guess there is a question here, but before I digress, let me continue with my monologue. During these worst of times, I have been pretty inactive. But I just met up with Bree / Bri crofton. She was staying at a motel in Pikesville. She is a fav of mine, and had usual good time. Benefits and issues have been pretty well documented here and on eb. Some say her BJ is mechanical, but it works great for me. Apparently her eb account was hacked, as several other girls have also claimed. The hackers used her account to spam for other girls, subsequently getting her account suspended. She's mainly posting on StG now.
I only see Incall Bri when she has a motel room. There is that time in the bathroom beforehand, it's understood what's going on, but she uses at least some of that time to shower and even brush her teeth. She's always freshly showered when I see her. I can't speak for what people experience with CarPlay Bri, but obviously she's probably not freshly showered. But that probably applies to a cardate with anybody, and even more so, YMMV.
Bri, get thee to a nunnery.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/324482914893
-
09-24-20 00:25 #8468Senior Member

Posts: 94Allie
Hey DMV, its all good man LOL. Wasnt meaning I didn't believe you or anything. You had a good experience and I'm jealous because I wanted to hit that LOL. Thats the beauty of this board, so we can all help each other out. She is probably like 99.9% of the girls where it can be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 22:02 #8467Senior Member

Posts: 367Layla
Used to be one of my go to. Face pics are of better days, hands / arms are all puffy Body pics are accurate. Amazing tits. One of the best in the game. Service always solid except when she's pre medicated or post medicated. Catch her at the right moment & you'll has a blast. Doubled A few time with her roommate who is also a hottie. Last seen her at the house off Belair Rd next to the church. Beware of the "men" in the house, especially the one that drives a BMW. Avoid the fellas. Best to make sure she's alone when you have your fun. A sight to be seen when she rides you.
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 20:08 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 365I must've been lucky then
Damn! I'm not trying to debate this but I must've been lucky because it was straight to the point. None of those questions. Saw her on Kennedy. Well. Guess I probably won't be so lucky next time.
Originally Posted by MaverickX3
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 18:47 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 94Allie
I will confirm with you on this one. She is a crazy one. After going thru all of those same questions, she than asks me to bring her some candy. I told her I do not party and she then ghosted me. I could not believe how open she was on text and I almost felt like I was being set up by the PoPo. The North Ave location and her craziness let my big head win as well. Good luck with this one.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 17:56 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 365And I've met Mandy
Last saw Mandy about two months ago. The blonde. She's a spinner. Decent BBBJ, let's you COF and is camera friendly for a little extra. Maybe. She looks like the pics, has some signs of drug use, but I don't think I'll be seeing her again. Maybe just bored.
Originally Posted by Binger22
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 12:47 #8463Senior Member

Posts: 305Allie
Can't believe I tried again for this one. I prefer them tiny and that coupled with a decent review were enough to sway the little head into action. Never again, she is batshit crazy and will have you jump through a zillion hoops. Even if you survive all the landmines to set up with her to keep her "safe" you will have to respond to 500 texts and questions to get an address. Which by the way is not her actual address but a retail. Store in the hood which is supposedly "close" to her house. Sick of her bs, I bailed and saw a UTR regular that plays zero games and always pleases. She may be cute in the pics, but something tells me that she ain't all that if she allows BBFS and hosts "close" to north Ave. Big head won in the end!
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 08:53 #8462Senior Member

Posts: 368Amy
Unfortunately she will be a no go for me moving forward. Although we've met twice before it now "a requirement to get a photo" of me to schedule. I countered with a screenshot of our previous communication. Voting with my wallet to hopefully change in behavior.
Originally Posted by Steverino1968
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 23:27 #8461Senior Member

Posts: 75I've seen Layla a few times
I.
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a few times in the past. She bounces around from location to location all over northeastern Baltimore county. She's very nice. Amazing amazing amazing tits! K9 position is the best with her too! Gives a solid BBBJ. Has dental issues and she'll wear leggings to cover her "psoriasis". I see her every few months or so because she's reliable a very friendly. I've never had a bad experience with her but as always YMMV.
Not sure about her new "doubles partner". First time ever seeing a duo post from her.
-
09-22-20 22:46 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 70Anyone seeen this girl? I have tried looking for reviews with no luck.
Hennessy aka Twixx has been ignoring my texts and super hard to get ahold of so unfortunately I am looking somewhere else and this one caught my eye. Does anyone have experience?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...546/4438633065
-
09-22-20 19:12 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 174Big red
Took a chance and saw this one early morning today and I'm glad I did. She looks exactly like her pics. Nice big boobies and a really nice shapely ass when in doggy position. She gave a nice BBBJ but did mention that she usually doesn't do it. So whatever. She got on top amd for a big thick girl. She can definitely ride better then most spinners I've been with. Got behind her for doggie seeing how nicely shaped her ass was and her moaning and grinding back. I didn't last very long after that. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54305525/.
-
09-22-20 15:32 #8458Senior Member

Posts: 74Man I get it. Like a said a lapse in judgment 1st and last time I make that mistake. I.
Originally Posted by PootyLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 13:02 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 346These Broads is Crazy
Thanks fo the info on Cayc. I been getn jerked around by this girl for a damn week now. Now I see why! Wasn't looking for anything but to beat the box up but I'm thinking I'll pass now and just move on.
Same with Skylar (too many can you please requests) and Lindsey with her cashapp demands before hand. These broads is on something way different!
MJ.
-
09-22-20 11:21 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 647You better double check with Anjel before giving her number out. She's only seeing regulars for the most part and told me specifically not to give her number out to anyone without her consent and permission. And you are right about Cay-C. She is all about the money. Very greedy and regardless if you make an appointment or not, it's first come first serve with her. She always doubles, triples, or even quadruples books sometimes. Having said that, she is smoking hot and gives great service. I posted a review about her on this forum not too long ago. But she also has a mild case of GPS so that is another issue and problem altogether and another story for another time.
Originally Posted by Bmoreguy1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 11:04 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 647She told me her account got hacked and / or frozen and that all of her ad's were deleted. She is trying to resolve the "issue" ASAP'ish. Her own words. LOL. But whatever. Much better options and service out there. She's on the rag, AGAIN!. That damn girl bleeds more than a stuck pig. Has several bruises on her body. Told me she fell down awkwardly and hit the corner of the sink. Again LOL but whatever. I certainly won't be repeating. Better providers out there in terms of quality, service, and rates especially considering Mckenna has lots of rules for mediocre service and has a mild case of GPS.
Originally Posted by Binggo3
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





