Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4935

    Expensive Tastes

    I posted these links for the fellows who have deep pockets and expensive taste. For those who like to spend their dollars on the best of the best muses and courtesans. She is not only an escort but a companion. Who am I kidding, I just wanted you guys to see some $1,000.00 plus ladies and tell me if you think it's worth it. Me, I'll stick with Ms. Everyday lady with a reasonable donation for the everyday guy. I added in a link for Khloe Kartier because someone asked about her once. Also, if you're not familiar with Tryst, they have some good talent listed on there at varying rates. Some of them you have seen before on other sites. Enjoy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elisabeth-shye

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosieaverett

    https://tryst.link/escort/francesca-vesely

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier

  2. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is in fact Bree, but please do not let that "pretty shell" lure you in because many have already made that mistake, myself included. She is cute and friendly but she is also a TOTAL snore in bed with no BJ skills whatsoever and do not expect FS with actual penetration unless you're hung like a newborn chihuahua-she has a well documented issue with normal size guys.

    So basically you'll end up paying for a glorified hand job...
    Thanks, bro! This forum is very useful.

  3. #4933

    Should have searched her name on here

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Be aware and stay away:

    "it never fails I am I always told I I look better than my pictures! " 314-900-.
    A thief, and at least 10 if not 20 years older then pics. I do remember a nice little body though.

  4. #4932
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Does any one have any info on this one?

    http://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fem...l/447545081540
    I would bet 20 bucks she is way heavier in person than those pics let on. She is doing a pretty good job hiding the flaws but not well enough.

  5. #4931

    Miley. Avoid this thief

    Be aware and stay away:

    "it never fails I am I always told I I look better than my pictures! " 314-900-.

  6. #4930

    Bree me too

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is in fact Bree, but please do not let that "pretty shell" lure you in because many have already made that mistake, myself included. She is cute and friendly but she is also a TOTAL snore in bed with no BJ skills whatsoever and do not expect FS with actual penetration unless you're hung like a newborn chihuahua-she has a well documented issue with normal size guys.

    So basically you'll end up paying for a glorified hand job...
    Maybe we need to get her pimp in the game of how bad service is and she may have talk with her bc it's got to be hurting the business.

  7. #4929

    A Ferrari without an engine

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the person in this pic is Bree? If it's not Bree, has anyone seen her before?
    Yes that is in fact Bree, but please do not let that "pretty shell" lure you in because many have already made that mistake, myself included. She is cute and friendly but she is also a TOTAL snore in bed with no BJ skills whatsoever and do not expect FS with “actual penetration” unless you're hung like a newborn chihuahua-she has a well documented issue with normal size guys.

    So basically you'll end up paying for a glorified hand job...

  8. #4928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely the biggest flakeout I've gone to. I gave up on her as well.
    She also no showed me recently at the very last minute, after I had driven over to her hotel in Fenton. I don't have time for those games, she's off my list.

  9. #4927

    Highland Maci

    Does any one have any info on this one?

    http://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fem...l/447545081540
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjQ4NzIxNGZiMmU4ZGFjYjJkYTNiZDQyNmZiYjI4YTdlNzZmMjM.jpg‎  

  10. #4926

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    She flakes on me twice once I was in room paid she got call had to leave got money back then tried a second time drove over to Fenton and got crickets plus she didn't look as good as her pics.
    She is definitely the biggest flakeout I've gone to. I gave up on her as well.

  11. #4925
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #4924

    Bree

    This is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the person in this pic is Bree? If it's not Bree, has anyone seen her before?

  13. #4923

    Ooookay

    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    All these girls are bare backing someone, I have never used a rubber in my life, all the girls I have seen didn't hesitate one second about going bare back, including a lot of girls who state in their ad's no BB. I have never had an STD.

    I do believe having a strong immune system helps a person avoid a lot of sicknesses, I am 66 years old and keep myself in peak physical condition, eating very well and exercising 3 hours every morning. I do believe this has helped from not only catching an STD, but also from getting the covid or any other sickness, I can't remember the last time I had so much as a sore throat.
    More power to you but I believe what you are describing in reference to this hobby is simply known as "Luck" my friend, it's not some superior immune system.

    While being in great shape may help you get over a common cold a little quicker I can assure you that an "STD" like HIV is not gonna give one single solitary fuck about your diet or how many times you work out, let us all just hope you never have to learn that lesson the hard way.

  14. #4922

    Cathie Cachet

    Any bro has any recommendation on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sh-cc/31025287

  15. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the person in this pic is Bree? If it's not Bree, has anyone seen her before?
    That's Bree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape