Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 17730
-
09-25-20 07:33 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 687Expensive Tastes
I posted these links for the fellows who have deep pockets and expensive taste. For those who like to spend their dollars on the best of the best muses and courtesans. She is not only an escort but a companion. Who am I kidding, I just wanted you guys to see some $1,000.00 plus ladies and tell me if you think it's worth it. Me, I'll stick with Ms. Everyday lady with a reasonable donation for the everyday guy. I added in a link for Khloe Kartier because someone asked about her once. Also, if you're not familiar with Tryst, they have some good talent listed on there at varying rates. Some of them you have seen before on other sites. Enjoy.
https://tryst.link/escort/elisabeth-shye
https://tryst.link/escort/rosieaverett
https://tryst.link/escort/francesca-vesely
https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier
-
09-25-20 01:04 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 296Thanks, bro! This forum is very useful.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 00:49 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 49Should have searched her name on here
A thief, and at least 10 if not 20 years older then pics. I do remember a nice little body though.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 23:02 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 884I would bet 20 bucks she is way heavier in person than those pics let on. She is doing a pretty good job hiding the flaws but not well enough.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 18:40 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 97Miley. Avoid this thief
Be aware and stay away:
"it never fails I am I always told I I look better than my pictures! " 314-900-.
-
09-24-20 17:59 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 398Bree me too
Maybe we need to get her pimp in the game of how bad service is and she may have talk with her bc it's got to be hurting the business.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 14:59 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 553A Ferrari without an engine
Yes that is in fact Bree, but please do not let that "pretty shell" lure you in because many have already made that mistake, myself included. She is cute and friendly but she is also a TOTAL snore in bed with no BJ skills whatsoever and do not expect FS with “actual penetration” unless you're hung like a newborn chihuahua-she has a well documented issue with normal size guys.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
So basically you'll end up paying for a glorified hand job...
-
09-24-20 14:49 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 399Ashley
She also no showed me recently at the very last minute, after I had driven over to her hotel in Fenton. I don't have time for those games, she's off my list.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 11:21 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 457Highland Maci
Does any one have any info on this one?
http://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fem...l/447545081540
-
09-23-20 21:30 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 235Ashley
She is definitely the biggest flakeout I've gone to. I gave up on her as well.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 20:09 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 319[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-23-20 15:11 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 31Bree
This is her.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 15:06 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 553Ooookay
More power to you but I believe what you are describing in reference to this hobby is simply known as "Luck" my friend, it's not some superior immune system.
Originally Posted by StlbbHunter
[View Original Post]
While being in great shape may help you get over a common cold a little quicker I can assure you that an "STD" like HIV is not gonna give one single solitary fuck about your diet or how many times you work out, let us all just hope you never have to learn that lesson the hard way.
-
09-23-20 11:39 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 296Cathie Cachet
Any bro has any recommendation on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sh-cc/31025287
-
09-23-20 11:27 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 32That's Bree.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




