Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17711

    UTR Lea

    I had a great time with this girl. She showed up in a tight fitting green dress, her hair done, makeup on, and she smelled amazing! CBJ, DATY, Mish, CG, RCG, Prone to finish. Her ass in the air was an incredible sight. Very responsive to DATY and she's got these cute little b / c cup pierced titties too.

    PM me for her number. She's in the boro but will drive anywhere in the Nashville area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image(2).jpg‎   image(5).jpg‎   image(3).jpg‎   image(4).jpg‎  

  2. #17710
    Not Familiar with #1 , but #2 is a no-go. VERY sketchy & some say dangerous.

  3. #17709

    2nd one

    I don't know anything on the first link. But the second one is bad news. I think she has a BF or handler and they may have robbed a few people. Use caution.

  4. #17708

    Ainsley Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you Volunteers had this cute little spinner? She's currently in Tryst. Wow she is such a perfect package. Ill be in NV later this month and would love any info on her. Ty.
    Ill second Paradigms007 comment. Well worth the money. But having experience with several of these high end girls if your going to be in NV I would suggest trying to make something work with https://missmiley.ch if she's there at the same time. Still requires a pic or 411 but screening is a little easier $1500 for 2 hrs and overall great experience, completely comfortable no worries. Just my 2 cents.

  5. #17707

    Crystal

    There was a Crystal around here maybe 4-5 years ago that was a very pretty little spinner. Longer than average labia. Tiny hips and tits. Pretty face. Nice girl. She was only about 20 at that time. Honestly I cannot tell if this is the same girl or not. A few years of heavy drug use will make a girl look very different. She does look slightly familiar but who knows.

    Either way, this Crystal looks a bit rough. She needs some better pics if she wants to attract guys. When they post pics like that with sores and bruises all over then you know it must be rough. If they can't even pretend not to be a junkie then good luck getting a good experience.

    * Disclaimer: this is not a review I have never met this girl but just making observations from the pics in her ads.

  6. #17706
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBartt  [View Original Post]
    Yes-I met her. She is brand new and I am not sure how long she will be available. She has limited availability so was hard to find a time and does not often have incall, so I booked a room for our encounter. Have to say -WELL WORTH IT. She is one of the best and I highly recommend her. You can private message me for more details.
    She's been around for at least 3 or 4 years.

  7. #17705

  8. #17704

    Crystal aka Ms Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBartt  [View Original Post]
    Yes-I met her. She is brand new and I am not sure how long she will be available. She has limited availability so was hard to find a time and does not often have incall, so I booked a room for our encounter. Have to say -WELL WORTH IT. She is one of the best and I highly recommend her. You can private message me for more details.
    I don't know. Street cred score of 1 doesn't exactly spell confidence. Thanks for trying. I really do wish I believe you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet420  [View Original Post]
    Oh, nice pics. Now I want her more! Haha But is it the same girl as the one in the SW sections? And don't most have monkeys? But I do hear ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Search the forums under Crystal. She's been around for a bit, and even has a nice video out there on Pornhub by BrandNewAmateurs or whatever. I've been meaning to make her acquaintance for a while now, but she's always on a side of town that's a bit far for me.
    See above. Same girl you think? Has to be a few Crystals around. Getting on PornHub now. Which season was she in? Haha.

  9. #17703

    Nikki Lace

    Yes-I met her. She is brand new and I am not sure how long she will be available. She has limited availability so was hard to find a time and does not often have incall, so I booked a room for our encounter. Have to say -WELL WORTH IT. She is one of the best and I highly recommend her. You can private message me for more details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet420  [View Original Post]

  10. #17702

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatingBreaks  [View Original Post]
    Beware of this poster. They pushing the same narrative in C'ville, despite this girl running a scam.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #17701

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Search the forums under Crystal. She's been around for a bit, and even has a nice video out there on Pornhub by BrandNewAmateurs or whatever. I've been meaning to make her acquaintance for a while now, but she's always on a side of town that's a bit far for me.
    She has a habit to feed:

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/864871186878

  12. #17700
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    Hello Dreamers. I'll be visiting your town and considering falling asleep to this dream: https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/039635734029.

    Those boobs aren't affected by gravity and I can't stop looking at them. Spoke to her and she seems legit. She wants a verification pic and she'd send one too. Not sure how I feel about that. Couldn't find anything on here so reaching out before TOFTT.
    Search the forums under Crystal. She's been around for a bit, and even has a nice video out there on Pornhub by BrandNewAmateurs or whatever. I've been meaning to make her acquaintance for a while now, but she's always on a side of town that's a bit far for me.

  13. #17699

    Ainsley is high end and worth it.

    $1800 for 90 min. $200 deposit. Hard screening, requiring drivers license and linkedin. No pics allowed during date. Best experience so far in the hobby for me. Without having Fuck You kind of money, this will unfortunately be a one time thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you Volunteers had this cute little spinner? She's currently in Tryst. Wow she is such a perfect package. Ill be in NV later this month and would love any info on her. Ty.

  14. #17698

    Ms. Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    Hello Dreamers. I'll be visiting your town and considering falling asleep to this dream: https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/039635734029.

    Those boobs aren't affected by gravity and I can't stop looking at them. Spoke to her and she seems legit. She wants a verification pic and she'd send one too. Not sure how I feel about that. Couldn't find anything on here so reaching out before TOFTT.
    I've never seen her ad before. Use caution. I never send pics. It's a bad idea.

  15. #17697
    Quote Originally Posted by BamMorris  [View Original Post]
    Prepay scam review many times. Same ads and pics forever. You will never meet her. Fake fake scam.
    Figured, sounded too good to be true. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape