Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 1944 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17696

    Ms. Petite

    Hello Dreamers. I'll be visiting your town and considering falling asleep to this dream: https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/039635734029.

    Those boobs aren't affected by gravity and I can't stop looking at them. Spoke to her and she seems legit. She wants a verification pic and she'd send one too. Not sure how I feel about that. Couldn't find anything on here so reaching out before TOFTT.

  2. #17695

    Roxy??

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianInTn  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/roxieyourdreamgirl. She's thick and there are a couple mentions in the ad that really caught my attention.
    Prepay scam review many times. Same ads and pics forever. You will never meet her. Fake fake scam.

  3. #17694

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianInTn  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/roxieyourdreamgirl. She's thick and there are a couple mentions in the ad that really caught my attention.
    Talk to her all you want. NEVER give her a deposit or pay with e-money.

  4. #17693

    Nikki Lace

    Any intel on this one? She responds well to texts.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/832401139665

  5. #17692

    Still a newbie on here, anyone seen her

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxieyourdreamgirl. She's thick and there are a couple mentions in the ad that really caught my attention.

  6. #17691

    Visitor to town

    Hi mongors,

    Coming in from out of town (semi regular on the Tampa portion of forum) for a overnighter looking for a quick sess with bonuses. You can PM if you wish.

  7. #17690

    Lindsay is good to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lindsay for a while and it looks interesting. I cannot find a post about her. Anybody have some details please PM me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54147873/
    I met her about a month ago at a decent hotel North of town, she is the lady in the pictures, a little heavier than the pics reflect, so if a small bbw is not your thing don't see her. I have seen her 3 times now and she is clean, nice and very accommodating. She really enjoys what she does, and they included dfk, bbbjw / dt and cim, daty, every position you can think of and the last time I took a trip to Greece. She is low volume and from my understanding works only during the day most of the time. Treat her nice and with respect it will get you about anything you want. As always YMMV!

  8. #17689

    Ainsley Shay

    Has any of you Volunteers had this cute little spinner? She's currently in Tryst. Wow she is such a perfect package. Ill be in NV later this month and would love any info on her. Ty.

  9. #17688

    With a little help

    Quote Originally Posted by Trikuro  [View Original Post]
    How were the tits on her? As big as in the pics?
    Yeah pretty much as big as the pictures but they did need a little help, a little low hanging.

  10. #17687
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgPorg  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen. I wish to report to the group in answer to a PM I got.

    Cherry is real. She is the girl in the ad. It is likely that you will not complete the deal. I darn sure wouldn't donate up front. She's pretty and personable but I cannot confirm she's a provider.

    Sorry gents for my over-enthusiasm.
    Beware of this poster. They pushing the same narrative in C'ville, despite this girl running a scam.

  11. #17686

    Stripclub!

    Quote Originally Posted by RjKing53  [View Original Post]
    I have scoured the internet and can't find any two girl listings (attractive) to do a bachelor party. Everything found online is for mega agencies and I can't find any listings. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    I would go to dejavu and ask the girls there. They are always up for some extra cash, specially now, business for them is probably slow.

  12. #17685

    Beth. And Wayward?

    I've been texting Beth. WaywardWind's find. For a couple weeks but haven't heard anything. Haven't heard much from Wayward either. Does anyone know anything I don't? Anyone seen Beth in the last week or two?

  13. #17684

    Bachelor party fun

    I have scoured the internet and can't find any two girl listings (attractive) to do a bachelor party. Everything found online is for mega agencies and I can't find any listings. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

  14. #17683

    Putting toe in water

    New to Nashville and this site. Looking to break the seal. Need some connections from you good peoples.

  15. #17682
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    Definitely more mileage than the pictures indicate. Maybe a bit older looking. And a bit more saggy, not heavy though. Motel was near the airport and wasn't bad.
    How were the tits on her? As big as in the pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape