Thread: Fights and Tinfoil Hat Theories
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 341
-
09-26-20 23:54 #206Banned Member

Posts: 512You gots it
Always looking to have a little fun or fucking!
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
I realized we hat a dog I am this week! Shoulda stayed home!
-
09-25-20 08:02 #205This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Standards
Hummm going to 2 cum dumpsters shops after,10,15,loads, next.
Standards?
Humm interesting thinking, funny?
Maybe also a comedian? Cup?
-
09-25-20 07:54 #204This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Very good
In your next life maybe writing, poet, "America Got Talent" for you?
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
Drk.
-
09-24-20 20:35 #203Banned Member

Posts: 512Who Complains?
A man with standards? A man with common sense? A man with the urge to want better? That's me!
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
A man who settles? A man with no taste? A man that just don't give a rat's ass! Dark.
Pussy sukin dick stroking the meat canoe bjs sticking it in the b hole likin again cum here cum there cum in her hair cover it hit it raw I don't care if she's a fukin grandma stick it here stick it there keep the fish down there fukin loose to dam tight stroke it pull it all dam night cum in her **** cum in her butt I don't care as long as I nutt I'm no dark make no sense that's what happens when you piss on the fence.
Dark out!
LOL, love to think like like the legend!
-
09-24-20 20:24 #202This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Lookee lookee
A boy, with balls, trying to be a man, (hundred some post!
Originally Posted by Badboy330
[View Original Post]
Easy son!
-
09-24-20 17:24 #201Senior Member

Posts: 163You got too much time on your hands.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 17:23 #200Senior Member

Posts: 163You're a pussy.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 19:44 #199This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Little Bro
When you complain about what there is!
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 13:57 #198Senior Member

Posts: 1355Wait WTF does this mean?
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 07:57 #197This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Little Bro's
What the fuck, when is any Pussy, sucking your dick Bad? You will realise that, when there isn't any around to get! I hope! WTF!
Drk.
-
08-26-20 16:52 #196Senior Member

Posts: 257Nunya
3 things I don't discuss. Who I vote for, if I'm armed, and who I tipped what. Nanya. As in nunya F at cking business.
Don't we have something better to talk about?
-
08-26-20 16:34 #195Senior Member

Posts: 1282Amen
Amen Big Brother, Amen.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
H.
-
08-26-20 08:22 #194This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Big tips
Bros, you will find this to be true in this game, ass hole will always over tip. What you need to remember, learn is when you walk out that door, Next! These woman start over again to see what they can get for pussy! They won't even tell the other girls how much tip they received, in fear they lose a customer. What you don't understand about this game is, a lot going on behind the "hour massage" ! The smart player, wants the most, for less! Do you go to a strip club, to throw money at strippers, rub up your dick,$20 a dance? Yes? Then your a fool! (read how to " Pick up a stripper") So let these ass holes give the big tip, brag, because in the end, Next! If they.
Need, cum on here and post it, shame on them! Because, anyone really give a fuck?
Drk.
-
08-19-20 08:25 #193This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Listen to me
I'm just playing with your Little heads Bro's to much time since "19" on my hands I guess? I'm not as bad as all say! I'm trying to convince the "Big Guy Blue. " Changed? I had a big Graduation party for us planned, music, food, girls,(Sunny, Tiger,) drinks, rooms, best of the best, money no object for all my Bro's to enjoy for the weekend and in a second, typed the wrong, letter, thing, Puuufff, my dreams, spoiled, destroyed, set back another year! Still a Reg. Member. Forever! Talked to my Therapist, I do have a call into "Donald, " special ascendance dept. , for some money, after school tutoring if you will, from a "Foreign woman". Hope it helps me" straighten up" ?
Sorry Bro's.
Mom, dad, sorry to let you down, again!
With Love, Your lost, dark, sheep.
-
08-18-20 07:49 #192This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2813Yes
I've, been in the hood, fucked them all, and still went looking for more! Deep pockets, game,9,10's? Just playing with the Little "Boy," need to get my dick sucked, fucked soon! Going crazy!
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
O'right, some say I' am! LOL.
P.S. Side bar: Had great luck at Headliners in the past, off night, young, dumb, tight, young pussy in need of money! Easy peezy!
Drk.









Reply With Quote





