Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Fights and Tinfoil Hat Theories

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 341
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #206

    You gots it

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Hummm going to 2 cum dumpsters shops after,10,15,loads, next.

    Standards?

    Humm interesting thinking, funny?

    Maybe also a comedian? Cup?
    Always looking to have a little fun or fucking!

    I realized we hat a dog I am this week! Shoulda stayed home!

  2. #205
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Standards

    Hummm going to 2 cum dumpsters shops after,10,15,loads, next.

    Standards?

    Humm interesting thinking, funny?

    Maybe also a comedian? Cup?

  3. #204
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Very good

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    A man with standards? A man with common sense? A man with the urge to want better? That's me!

    A man who settles? A man with no taste? A man that just don't give a rat's ass! Dark.

    Pussy sukin dick stroking the meat canoe bjs sticking it in the b hole likin again cum here cum there cum in her hair cover it hit it raw I don't care if she's a fukin grandma stick it here stick it there keep the fish down there fukin loose to dam tight stroke it pull it all dam night cum in her **** cum in her butt I don't care as long as I nutt I'm no dark make no sense that's what happens when you piss on the fence.

    Dark out!

    LOL, love to think like like the legend!
    In your next life maybe writing, poet, "America Got Talent" for you?

    Drk.

  4. #203

    Who Complains?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    When you complain about what there is!
    A man with standards? A man with common sense? A man with the urge to want better? That's me!

    A man who settles? A man with no taste? A man that just don't give a rat's ass! Dark.

    Pussy sukin dick stroking the meat canoe bjs sticking it in the b hole likin again cum here cum there cum in her hair cover it hit it raw I don't care if she's a fukin grandma stick it here stick it there keep the fish down there fukin loose to dam tight stroke it pull it all dam night cum in her **** cum in her butt I don't care as long as I nutt I'm no dark make no sense that's what happens when you piss on the fence.

    Dark out!

    LOL, love to think like like the legend!

  5. #202
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Lookee lookee

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy330  [View Original Post]
    You're a pussy.
    A boy, with balls, trying to be a man, (hundred some post!

    Easy son!

  6. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    You. Can't even make up your fuck'and mind 'boy'. "I love Sunny, girls,(8,9) don't know the difference, place," then you wrote" dirty, towels, no service, retirement" ! Skills, your a joke boy? Come back after you figure it out," Sleepy Joe", then you can play with drk!

    Drk.
    You got too much time on your hands.

  7. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Boy, with only a few post you have big balls, is that how you are finding 8,9, in Ohio, Pa. ? Reading back over your post you aren't" Jack shit", boy! You want to open your big, skills, deep pocket mouth, better have more then 148 post to play with Dark! (8,9 my ass) ! Deep pockets? Skills! You are a fuck' and Dreamer!

    Drk.
    You're a pussy.

  8. #199
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Little Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    Wait WTF does this mean?
    When you complain about what there is!

  9. #198
    Wait WTF does this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck, when is any Pussy, sucking your dick Bad? You will realise that, when there isn't any around to get! I hope! WTF!

    Drk.

  10. #197
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Little Bro's

    What the fuck, when is any Pussy, sucking your dick Bad? You will realise that, when there isn't any around to get! I hope! WTF!

    Drk.

  11. #196

    Nunya

    3 things I don't discuss. Who I vote for, if I'm armed, and who I tipped what. Nanya. As in nunya F at cking business.

    Don't we have something better to talk about?

  12. #195

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Bros, you will find this to be true in this game, ass hole will always over tip. What you need to remember, learn is when you walk out that door, Next! These woman start over again to see what they can get for pussy! They won't even tell the other girls how much tip they received, in fear they lose a customer. What you don't understand about this game is, a lot going on behind the "hour massage" ! The smart player, wants the most, for less! Do you go to a strip club, to throw money at strippers, rub up your dick,$20 a dance? Yes? Then your a fool! (read how to " Pick up a stripper") So let these ass holes give the big tip, brag, because in the end, Next! If they.

    Need, cum on here and post it, shame on them! Because, anyone really give a fuck?

    Drk.
    Amen Big Brother, Amen.

    H.

  13. #194
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Big tips

    Bros, you will find this to be true in this game, ass hole will always over tip. What you need to remember, learn is when you walk out that door, Next! These woman start over again to see what they can get for pussy! They won't even tell the other girls how much tip they received, in fear they lose a customer. What you don't understand about this game is, a lot going on behind the "hour massage" ! The smart player, wants the most, for less! Do you go to a strip club, to throw money at strippers, rub up your dick,$20 a dance? Yes? Then your a fool! (read how to " Pick up a stripper") So let these ass holes give the big tip, brag, because in the end, Next! If they.

    Need, cum on here and post it, shame on them! Because, anyone really give a fuck?

    Drk.

  14. #193
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Listen to me

    I'm just playing with your Little heads Bro's to much time since "19" on my hands I guess? I'm not as bad as all say! I'm trying to convince the "Big Guy Blue. " Changed? I had a big Graduation party for us planned, music, food, girls,(Sunny, Tiger,) drinks, rooms, best of the best, money no object for all my Bro's to enjoy for the weekend and in a second, typed the wrong, letter, thing, Puuufff, my dreams, spoiled, destroyed, set back another year! Still a Reg. Member. Forever! Talked to my Therapist, I do have a call into "Donald, " special ascendance dept. , for some money, after school tutoring if you will, from a "Foreign woman". Hope it helps me" straighten up" ?

    Sorry Bro's.

    Mom, dad, sorry to let you down, again!

    With Love, Your lost, dark, sheep.

  15. #192
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    I would like to put a choker chain on you Dark, walk you thru the hood, watch you tear up the little dogs and maybe let you fuck a couple bitches on the way! Anyone that brags on deep pockets probably got the pockets cut out so they can stroke their meat!
    I've, been in the hood, fucked them all, and still went looking for more! Deep pockets, game,9,10's? Just playing with the Little "Boy," need to get my dick sucked, fucked soon! Going crazy!

    O'right, some say I' am! LOL.

    P.S. Side bar: Had great luck at Headliners in the past, off night, young, dumb, tight, young pussy in need of money! Easy peezy!

    Drk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape