Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 24829
-
09-23-20 18:06 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 478Not really
I don't think they exist. The "hot" ones at massage parlors people report on aren't even anything special either. The hottest I've found is Still Waters but even then she's just okay. Got to use the AMP scale to say she's "hot".
Originally Posted by Mario32
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 17:23 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 93Yep!
I'm with you!
Originally Posted by Mario32
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 14:13 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 279StG
I would say about 80% are scams. Tell tale signs are out of area phone number and full nude pics of model quality girls.
Originally Posted by Wulfgar
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 13:28 #14896Senior Member

Posts: 31Asian Escorts?
Asian women with nice bodies are my weakness! Unfortunately I cannot seem to find any asian escorts in Indiana. If anyone knows of any, that'd be great! Or should I explore the AMP world of Indy?
Appreciate it.
-
09-23-20 12:25 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 401Spot On!
And I thought I was the only one with that strategy!
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 09:12 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 1175Don't
All the people who say "it's not that much to loose" and TOFTT are what keeps these assholes running these scams. If nobody fell for it, they wouldn't keep trying. Same goes for legitimate providers who want deposits.
Originally Posted by Wulfgar
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 08:18 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 49JoJo on DI
If you're referring to JoJo who normally operates out of Greenwood, yes, she is on DI now and makes the trip to the north side 1 day a week (or at least the last time I saw her it was just 1 day; things change so fast that it's hard to say what her schedule is today. LOL).
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 08:04 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 386Never ever ever ever see anyone requiring a deposit.
Originally Posted by MoparJunkie
[View Original Post]
That is pretty much guaranteed to be a scam.
In fact, looking a StG, basically 95% of that ads look like scams.
-
09-22-20 23:08 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 138I'm intrigued.
Sounds intriguing. I noticed her ad says she's in Westfield. Decent, quiet area or. ?
Also when you say BBW and the pics are deceiving. ? Is he hiding baby damage? Pics make her look like she's less than 200 lbs and she's 250+? Her rates seem a bit pricey for mediocre performance. Just want to make sure I'm not waiting my time with this one.
.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 23:04 #14890Senior Member

Posts: 138I plan to TOFT before the weekend
So I've been communicating with this girl and I actually reached out to her and spoke with her. Unless Uncle LEO is REALLY good with setting things up. She's real. We talked on the phone for a little bit to feel each other out. After talking to her, it became clear that she's a working girl. WE talked a bit and she explained to me why our previous attempt to set something up didn't work out the day before. She told me she had a small child and a friend that watches him in a separate room on another floor while she sees clients.
In the middle of the conversation. She and I bursted out into laughter and in the background laughing and it was clear her story lined up. I agree that she is a bit expensive for what she's claiming to offer. She also told me she puts a timer on during "the act" so I'm curious to see if she'll be a clock watcher or not.
I plan to report back when / if I happen to see her tomorrow.
RANDOM SIDE NOTE: Is the infamous "JoJo" working for DI now? Or is that a different JoJo.
.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 18:45 #14889Regular Member

Posts: 10Chocolate BBW
Any info on this black BBW provider, maybe goes by Sasha also? Or on any other good known black providers in general?
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...olis/54268074/
-
09-22-20 18:21 #14888Senior Member

Posts: 350Saw her today. She is bigger than her pictures portray not bad if your into thicker girls, but definitely intentionally deceiving. I doubt I'll see her again, because she is bit bigger than I like.
Originally Posted by Hentai033
[View Original Post]
Service was good. Oral skills are on point. She is flexible for her size I was able to pound her with her feet behind her head. Receptive to DATY. Cowgirl was a bit of a struggle for her.
-
09-22-20 15:36 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 140She is real
I had a dream with her. Nice personality. Looks like picture but has had a baby. Not what I was there for. Clean. Nice location apartment. BBBJNQNS- YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hentai033
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 14:44 #14886Senior Member

Posts: 26She's real and legit
I met her a few weeks ago, pretty straight forward. Not sure if I would repeat but that's just me.
Originally Posted by Hentai033
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 14:35 #14885Senior Member

Posts: 346Courtney
Texted her for a bit. Seems legit, but not 100% sure. Bought some videos off her and it seems promising so far. She's not available til Friday though, so have to wait for a while.
Originally Posted by Hentai033
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





