Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14881
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She requests a $50 deposit which I know is a bad sign. It maybe worth $50 to find out if no one else has already done so.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/940906439480
    Never ever ever ever see anyone requiring a deposit.

    That is pretty much guaranteed to be a scam.

    In fact, looking a StG, basically 95% of that ads look like scams.

  2. #14880

    I'm intrigued.

    Sounds intriguing. I noticed her ad says she's in Westfield. Decent, quiet area or. ?

    Also when you say BBW and the pics are deceiving. ? Is he hiding baby damage? Pics make her look like she's less than 200 lbs and she's 250+? Her rates seem a bit pricey for mediocre performance. Just want to make sure I'm not waiting my time with this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. She is bigger than her pictures portray not bad if your into thicker girls, but definitely intentionally deceiving. I doubt I'll see her again, because she is bit bigger than I like.

    Service was good. Oral skills are on point. She is flexible for her size I was able to pound her with her feet behind her head. Receptive to DATY. Cowgirl was a bit of a struggle for her.
    .

  3. #14879

    I plan to TOFT before the weekend

    So I've been communicating with this girl and I actually reached out to her and spoke with her. Unless Uncle LEO is REALLY good with setting things up. She's real. We talked on the phone for a little bit to feel each other out. After talking to her, it became clear that she's a working girl. WE talked a bit and she explained to me why our previous attempt to set something up didn't work out the day before. She told me she had a small child and a friend that watches him in a separate room on another floor while she sees clients.

    In the middle of the conversation. She and I bursted out into laughter and in the background laughing and it was clear her story lined up. I agree that she is a bit expensive for what she's claiming to offer. She also told me she puts a timer on during "the act" so I'm curious to see if she'll be a clock watcher or not.

    I plan to report back when / if I happen to see her tomorrow.

    RANDOM SIDE NOTE: Is the infamous "JoJo" working for DI now? Or is that a different JoJo.



    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    I personally haven't seen her but I did do some research on her. Checked her out on EB. Reviews are fairly standard and lack any real detail. Her comments claim she's legit.

    She's not the body type I'm into but I decided to reach out to her anyway just to see if she would be worth it. Msg her last Thursday in the evening and got a prompt response. Quoted me HHR $$ and HR $$$ with an address to a hotel on the northwest side (was not screened). She's very cutie and petite but definitely not worth those prices, esp. since she claims to be "new to all this" and probably doesn't do BBBJ (that seems to be a trend these days with providers).

    If you do end up seeing her, let us know how it went. Stay safe out there.
    .

  4. #14878
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Chocolate BBW

    Any info on this black BBW provider, maybe goes by Sasha also? Or on any other good known black providers in general?

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...olis/54268074/

  5. #14877
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai033  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. She is bigger than her pictures portray not bad if your into thicker girls, but definitely intentionally deceiving. I doubt I'll see her again, because she is bit bigger than I like.

    Service was good. Oral skills are on point. She is flexible for her size I was able to pound her with her feet behind her head. Receptive to DATY. Cowgirl was a bit of a struggle for her.

  6. #14876

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai033  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her. Nice personality. Looks like picture but has had a baby. Not what I was there for. Clean. Nice location apartment. BBBJNQNS- YMMV.

  7. #14875

    She's real and legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai033  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few weeks ago, pretty straight forward. Not sure if I would repeat but that's just me.

  8. #14874

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai033  [View Original Post]
    Texted her for a bit. Seems legit, but not 100% sure. Bought some videos off her and it seems promising so far. She's not available til Friday though, so have to wait for a while.

  9. #14873

  10. #14872

    Megan Kyanna Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by AJBall  [View Original Post]
    She posts on Eros as exotic Mami, and on Tryst as Layla, any one seen her? There had been 4 girls on Tryst that are very hard to get in touch with Riley, Megan, and Kyanna. Riley is hot but try's to rush you out within 5-10 minutes, I've seen her a few times based on her being hot. Any info on Layla or the other two would be appreciated.

    AJ.
    I did a double with Megan and Kyanna. Saw Kyanna 3-4 times total. She isn't bad but won't repeat. Megan was great but I never been able to reach again. Would repeat Meagan once more.

    Layla looks exactly like photos and is super hot but she doesn't get into it what so ever and that's a deal killer for me.

  11. #14871

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTempest  [View Original Post]
    The girl pictured as Layla is not the one that will arrive or just a scam. The girl in the pics is a girl from dancers. Those pics are from her only fans page at laylamakame.She is not a provider, I've tried, but she will do private dances or parties as a dancer.
    I saw Layla. She was girl in pics and she smoking hot with perfect body. But she was obviously new at 21 and was inexperienced. Maybe it was me but she wasn't into it.

  12. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Stop feeding these scammers. Tip: always rub one out and see if you're still in the mood to contact someone. Saves you a lotta benjamins.
    Long time lurker, first time poster. This may be the best advice ever.

  13. #14869

    Stop

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She requests a $50 deposit which I know is a bad sign. It maybe worth $50 to find out if no one else has already done so.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/940906439480
    Stop feeding these scammers. Tip: always rub one out and see if you're still in the mood to contact someone. Saves you a lotta benjamins.

  14. #14868

    H going strong

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophers  [View Original Post]
    And she is still posting ads on STG. Stay safe gentlemen!
    Yes she is, actually never stopped even after I told her Friday what I left her place with. She's moved to a nicer hotel off the same exit, but still going strong. Good luck to her regulars & whomever takes that plunge.

  15. #14867

    Use your big head

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She requests a $50 deposit which I know is a bad sign. It maybe worth $50 to find out if no one else has already done so.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/940906439480
    Please, take a deep breath and put the $50 back in your pocket, it is a scam. Check her phone number and you will see that she has other ads at the same time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape