Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 293 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    I know I will get booed from some of you fellas, I hope I can handle it! Does anyone have contact for Dixie the massage girl. I know many of you did not like her, however she and I always had a blast together and I would love to find her again. Thanks if anyone knows how to contact her. Happy to return the favor over here in Orlando if you need anything.

    Stay safe fellas.

    T.
    Dixie has been out of the game for a long time now, regular job, steady relationship and a newborn.

  2. #3063

    Dixie

    I know I will get booed from some of you fellas, I hope I can handle it! Does anyone have contact for Dixie the massage girl. I know many of you did not like her, however she and I always had a blast together and I would love to find her again. Thanks if anyone knows how to contact her. Happy to return the favor over here in Orlando if you need anything.

    Stay safe fellas.

    T.

  3. #3062

    Kraft

    I see the prosecution formally dropped charges against him today. About time that we little people benefited from rich-man's justice.

  4. #3061

    Concerns with text messages

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be that guy, but out of sheer curiosity I've read through some of the indictment that FDLE wrote to nab Jada / Rachel and her babydaddy on the RICO charges because I'm a paranoid nerd. During their investigation they did identify and question some mongers who dated her while her phone was being tapped. I Read it as if they were going to use them as witnesses at trial too. I would imagine there is a lot of threats going on behind the scenes if they don't cooperate, too.
    Keep in mind that what you're talking about is an entirely different situation. The discussion began as a monger being concerned that LE would arrest a provider, go through her phone and then investigate, and presumptively arrest, mongers based on nothing more than the text messages on the provider's phone. What you're talking about is a RICO investigation, obtaining warrants to run a wire tap on various phones, then, in real time, following up with those that called or texted to the tapped phone to see if those people (presumptively mongers) could assist in the investigation by providing evidence against the individuals that were a part of the RICO investigation. While I get your point, that's significantly different from the original issue. And again, with a burner phone, LE would need to do something other than try to trace the phone to the user. All that said, let's be realistic, so long as we're engaged in this little hobby, there is always a risk of something happening.

    By the way, I moved this from the Escort Reports thread as it seemed we were getting a little far off the topic of reports on escorts.

  5. #3060

    Re: Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLibertarian  [View Original Post]
    I saw some good comments about Jen and seems to be this current ad. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/511060399906 when I Google the phone number it shows information about a Cuban lady named Cynthia or cyn cyn. She appeared to be pretty active and had her own Snapchat. https://sumosear.ch/phone/321-522-4192.

    Maybe someone can help unconfused me.
    I can see why you'd be confused. I followed the sumosear link you provided and all of the references for that number are dated March and April of 2019. That number is a texting app number that Jen currently uses in her ads. I suspect that the number became available and was later assigned to Jen.

  6. #3059

    Thank you.

    I have been going through old threads and I am certain you guys have saved me from a bad date or two. I really appreciate it!

  7. #3058

    Difficulty with site

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg  [View Original Post]
    Today was the first time I've be able to get onto this site since Sept 2nd.

    I try just about every day, but normally get an error message saying "the site is not responding".

    I've only been able to get on the site three or four times in the last two months.

    I'm on the site every day, several times a day and have not had the problem nor am I getting a bunch of reports from other guys. If the issue was the site my inbox would be full.

    Is it always happening at the same place? Have you tried going to someplace with wifi and seeing if it happens there?

    A2
    I am on the site two to three times a day and have had no trouble within the last several months. CHeck with your provider and see if there are connection problems.

    MF.

  8. #3057

    I am confused

    I saw some good comments about Jen and seems to be this current ad. https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/511060399906 when I Google the phone number it shows information about a Cuban lady named Cynthia or cyn cyn. She appeared to be pretty active and had her own Snapchat. https://sumosear.ch/phone/321-522-4192.

    Maybe someone can help unconfused me.

  9. #3056

    No Problems Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg  [View Original Post]
    Today was the first time I've be able to get onto this site since Sept 2nd.

    I try just about every day, but normally get an error message saying "the site is not responding".

    I've only been able to get on the site three or four times in the last two months.

    I'm on the site every day, several times a day and have not had the problem nor am I getting a bunch of reports from other guys. If the issue was the site my inbox would be full.

    Is it always happening at the same place? Have you tried going to someplace with wifi and seeing if it happens there?

    A2
    I'm on the site several times a day, both at home and away and haven't had any issues with the site.

  10. #3055

    Layla

    Haven't seen any reports and searched but with name changes etc. Any info be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/54220910/#.

  11. #3054
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    What is going on with access to this site?

    Today was the first time I've be able to get onto this site since Sept 2nd.

    I try just about every day, but normally get an error message saying "the site is not responding".

    I've only been able to get on the site three or four times in the last two months.

    I'm on the site every day, several times a day and have not had the problem nor am I getting a bunch of reports from other guys. If the issue was the site my inbox would be full.

    Is it always happening at the same place? Have you tried going to someplace with wifi and seeing if it happens there?

    A2

  12. #3053

    That Notel In Satellite Beach

    Although it looks like some den of iniquity and a nefarious place to have a rendezvous, the place is quite safe. If you happen to visit someone there, you will see people in the pool, leaning on the balcony railing, working on a car or just standing around smoking. They're just hotel guests. They don't know why you're there. There are also people that live there and they don't care either because half of those are service providers. I go there at least once a week with a supply delivery for Sunny and have never seen anything to worry about.

  13. #3052

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have a serious relationship going on according to her Facebook page. Hopefully it works out for her. We had some good times together.
    She use to contact me about once a week till last month when I change my number. Always in need. She did gain a few pound. . Last time I saw her back in late May.

    James.

  14. #3051

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a young blonde girl named Erin? Used to go by a few names, but Erin is her real name. Young probably 26-28, blonde, smallish tits maybe Bee cups. Used to advertise but then went UTR.

    Well she was my go to for awhile when she was UTR but then she changed her number and have lost contact with her. Was just thinking about her the other day and missed her pussy so hopefully someone can help me out!
    She seems to have a serious relationship going on according to her Facebook page. Hopefully it works out for her. We had some good times together.

  15. #3050

    Erin

    Anyone remember a young blonde girl named Erin? Used to go by a few names, but Erin is her real name. Young probably 26-28, blonde, smallish tits maybe Bee cups. Used to advertise but then went UTR.

    Well she was my go to for awhile when she was UTR but then she changed her number and have lost contact with her. Was just thinking about her the other day and missed her pussy so hopefully someone can help me out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape