Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 807 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 12100
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7420

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.
    Yeah, she's skinny as a tooth pick and seems to be a hardcore user, always stoned, walking wobbly, like she's in another world and her speech is slurred. I swear, I wasn't sure if she was mentally challenged either and I'm not trying to be mean, I wouldn't personally go near her again.

  2. #7419

    Responding to my own post

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  3. #7418

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  4. #7417

    Health problems

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.
    Since I originally posted this two people have contacted me telling me not to meet with her again otherwise my health could be permanently effected and my time on this planet could be cut short.

  5. #7416

    Crazy Vanessa

    Has anyone seen Vanessa lately? I haven't seen her In a while. I know she's nuts but I like to take my chances with her good and bad days. Her body has ways been worth it.

  6. #7415
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    I've picked her up twice in the past. Enjoyed her both times, but each time she has asked me to drive her to the candyman before we got down to business. Of course I refused each time, and we proceeded. Like I said, she was a good time each time other than that.

  7. #7414

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    Met her this morning at midnight. 12th & G. I had stopped to text a friend (don't know where she came from) & she approached me. Great attitude and BBBJCIM job well done. Slow wet DT, great suction. Big brown perky nipples. I hope the # she gave me is her actual contact. I would repeat.

  8. #7413
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Think you can nail down the area you found Lolli in a little more detailed? Greenfield? Lincoln? National? 6th? 13th? 20th?

    Thanks.
    To tell the truth, I wasn't so much watching exactly where I was cause there were so many girls out. I believe it was on Greenfield maybe around 10th. ?? At east in that general area of Greenfield. That is the same area (within a couple blocks) where she pointed out her sister also.

    There was a dark haired thin WSW on the corner of 12th or 13th and Greenfield I tried to pick up like 3 times, but someone else always beat me to it. That's about where I found Lolli.

    If the weather stays warm I might take another trip down to Milwaukee in a couple weeks and I'll keep better track of where I am / what I find. The amount of girls out between 11:30 and about 4:00 was truly amazing to me.

  9. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.
    Think you can nail down the area you found Lolli in a little more detailed? Greenfield? Lincoln? National? 6th? 13th? 20th?

    Thanks.

  10. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.

    I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home.
    4 times in 6 hours? Bro, you're my new hero. Glad you had a good trip, thanks for the great report.

    HS.

  11. #7410
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.
    HS is the best at helping others out. I can't thank him enough for information he has shared I'm glad you enjoyed your stroll around town. The Northside has been pretty much like you have seen lately when I'm in town, plus a few familiar faces I don't want anything to do with. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the south. They have been out during the nice weather.

  12. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Good work Troll! I can tell by those lips that's definitely Lolli. Had no idea she was still around. She was my go to girl for awhile a couple years ago but like them all couldn't keep a working phone to contact. I miss that mouth. If you got digits I'd appreciate it if you could PM me. Thank you sir for the great post!
    She didn't have a phone, just took my number so I hope I'll be hearing back from her. From what I understand, both her and her sister work that area regularly.

  13. #7408

    Lolli

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.

    Now first let me say that it's 172 miles from my house to 35th & National by the best route. Let me also say that in the last year I have cruised Rockford 3 times and now Milwaukee once. Then over 20 years since my days in South Florida and enjoying any street action. I'm also almost 69 years old, so a bit (a lot) past my prime.

    I started out cruising National from 35th to 6th, then 6th down to Greenfield, back to 35th and north to National, etc. , etc. TONS of girls out, and since I had driven so far just to get where the action was, I might have kinda OD'ed on the ladies. I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home. #1 was a slightly plump WSW that ask 40 to ride around and play with each other for 30 minutes and finished with a BBBJ. I forgot her name already, wouldn't repeat but she did a great job.

    I decided to try Lisbon Ave / North Ave. Then, headed up there but only saw one or two grossly over weight BSW so just headed back to National / Greenfield.

    The next 2 girls were also WSW, one maybe early 20's named Amy that used a cover and did kinda a uninspired job but still was fun, the other a bit older but with a nice body and did some great work, she was OK with BBBJ. Both at 40 to ride around and play for a half hour.

    Last but certainly not least was Lolli. I picked her up and we were talking about what we were going to do. She said she needed to pee first, and I had a similar need, so I said lets go to a bar for a drink and use the bathrooms. We ended up hanging out and drinking and playing with each other at the bar for a couple hours, then found a quite street to park on and she gave me probably the best attention I've ever had from a lady in the adult entertainment business. Once again BBBJ, and after the couple hour rest I was able to get my work done pretty well. We hung out a little more and I dropped her near where she lives.

    Then I decided to cruise that South loop just one more time. Not many girls, but I did see 3 cops on bikes riding down National so I decided that might be a good time to head home.

    I highly recommend Lolli, her sister also works that area and is really HOTTTT looking, Lolli pointed her out to me as we drove past her once. I'll post a couple shots of Lolli, if you see her treat her nice, she's a great girl and I will be seeing her again I hope.
    Good work Troll! I can tell by those lips that's definitely Lolli. Had no idea she was still around. She was my go to girl for awhile a couple years ago but like them all couldn't keep a working phone to contact. I miss that mouth. If you got digits I'd appreciate it if you could PM me. Thank you sir for the great post!

  14. #7407

    My First Milwaukee Cruise

    I finally got to cruise Milwaukee today, and thanks to HuntingStreets I knew right where to go. After a dogleg thru Green Bay to pick up some things I arrived in Milwaukee on National Ave. At 35th street about 11:30 AM.

    Now first let me say that it's 172 miles from my house to 35th & National by the best route. Let me also say that in the last year I have cruised Rockford 3 times and now Milwaukee once. Then over 20 years since my days in South Florida and enjoying any street action. I'm also almost 69 years old, so a bit (a lot) past my prime.

    I started out cruising National from 35th to 6th, then 6th down to Greenfield, back to 35th and north to National, etc. , etc. TONS of girls out, and since I had driven so far just to get where the action was, I might have kinda OD'ed on the ladies. I picked up 4 through the course of the day which lasted until about 5:30 PM when I headed home. #1 was a slightly plump WSW that ask 40 to ride around and play with each other for 30 minutes and finished with a BBBJ. I forgot her name already, wouldn't repeat but she did a great job.

    I decided to try Lisbon Ave / North Ave. Then, headed up there but only saw one or two grossly over weight BSW so just headed back to National / Greenfield.

    The next 2 girls were also WSW, one maybe early 20's named Amy that used a cover and did kinda a uninspired job but still was fun, the other a bit older but with a nice body and did some great work, she was OK with BBBJ. Both at 40 to ride around and play for a half hour.

    Last but certainly not least was Lolli. I picked her up and we were talking about what we were going to do. She said she needed to pee first, and I had a similar need, so I said lets go to a bar for a drink and use the bathrooms. We ended up hanging out and drinking and playing with each other at the bar for a couple hours, then found a quite street to park on and she gave me probably the best attention I've ever had from a lady in the adult entertainment business. Once again BBBJ, and after the couple hour rest I was able to get my work done pretty well. We hung out a little more and I dropped her near where she lives.

    Then I decided to cruise that South loop just one more time. Not many girls, but I did see 3 cops on bikes riding down National so I decided that might be a good time to head home.

    I highly recommend Lolli, her sister also works that area and is really HOTTTT looking, Lolli pointed her out to me as we drove past her once. I'll post a couple shots of Lolli, if you see her treat her nice, she's a great girl and I will be seeing her again I hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Small165817.jpg‎   Small165834.jpg‎  

  15. #7406

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I met a skinny HSW named Lisa for the first time tonight. She was very sweet. Nice experience. I recommend.

    Anyone else have any experience with Lisa?
    Yes, I saw her a couple of times a little more than a year ago, but her number was no longer in service. Very easy to work with. If you don't mind, if she gave you a number, would you mind sharing it with me via pm. Thank you in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape