Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,376 to 24,390 of 41288
-
09-16-20 18:11 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 231Indeeeeed haha, I now know that's a hard and fast rule. NEVER send a deposit.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
For me that was before I came across this site and I was a newbie. Found the girl on a dating app and didn't know how it all worked. Thankfully I was only out like $15, so lesson learned.
-
09-16-20 17:58 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 411Lol
Are you serious with that question? We are in Florida, the "lower rung" on society when it comes to IQ. People are stupid as hell and will continue to be duped. I encourage it, fools and their money should be separated. More power to the girls for doing this. If you are stupid enough, they SHOULD profit from your fucking stupidity.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 17:49 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 243Why?
Is anyone sending a deposit!! Its been on this forum forever don't it. I had a local provider of never seen that's been talked about here I said by. Next, especially in jax, duh.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 17:42 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 522Ghosted
This young lady had me to ride way to Mandarin. Stop responding once I got to her location. Have anyone had any luck with her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/885047311885
-
09-16-20 17:31 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 231Yeah, my best guess is that the girls are real, but they just don't plan on following through with any meetups. The one deposit scam I fell for was the same. I asked for a verification pic holding up 4 fingers and she sent it, so I thought I was in the clear. But then comms went silent after I sent the deposit. Never again LOL.
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 17:09 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 1484If nothing else
Effective advertising and just enough mystery to arouse curiosity and something else. Realise all photos have been rinsed through Instagram to fix all bumps, pimples, warts, wrinkles and scars. Sounds fun, good luck!
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 16:45 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 50Pretty much my thought process too. Was more curious if anyone maybe recognized them from the photos.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:53 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 443I'm not willing to risk a $50 cashapp to find out
The other huge RED FLAG is $250 per hour for a mother. Daughter fantasy? Keemon! The daughter could probably get that herself. Have to give mom something and with the combo, if it was legit, they'd be asking for a premium price. Not standard rate for one decent girl. Unless they're trash / junkie hoes then that may be their premium price. IDK.
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
IMHO, the only time a deposit is legit, (I'm still reluctant to do so) is with a legit, verifiable, upper end provider. But then you'll have to consent to a more thorough screening process, etc and there will plenty of reviews to verify her / their legitimacy as well.
-
09-16-20 15:46 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 443I did tell
Post #16697.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:42 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 50Doubles listing on StG
I've been seeing some interesting and maybe a little questionable ads on StG over the past few days. It lists a mother / daughter team, and has quite a few pictures. Also has a link to an Imgur page which seems to be very new, with only one post on it (more pictures) as well as a 904 number. I managed to make contact once, but the connection went radio silent on me.
The listing does ask for a cashapp deposit, which is a red flag to me, but otherwise doesn't look too terribly fake. Anyone else happen to have more info?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/982587738771
-
09-16-20 14:02 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 50Allie
I've gotten CIM from her once, but she quickly ran to the bathroom to spit it all out. So, while you might be able to get it, I'm pretty sure it's not her preference.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 13:48 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 231Yeah I'm really curious on this too. I know the Chinese roadshow comes thru every so often and always posts up at one of those hotels, and I've generally heard less-than-great things about them, but I'm still curious. I may swing by and poke my head in to see what they're about. I'll just head out if it really doesn't look good.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 13:48 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 653Does she matter
I'm running into allot of girls who are requesting the clients to be older than 30 or 40. And I get they're reasoning cause young guys are wreck less, more aggressive and immature I get it. But is there any work around to this?
-
09-16-20 11:11 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 118Any Info would be greatly appreciated
These two girls have been showing up on my radar, any info on them would be greatly appreciated, feel free to PM me.
"Emily".
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/114463637384
"Voluptuous Vivienne".
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/892471729162
-
09-16-20 09:54 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 805Confirmed then
Well. As I thought tough. NOT the girl in the pics. And not even close based on reviewers.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
We could only be so lucky to have anything remotely close to that ad here in Jax.











Reply With Quote





