Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16919
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I'm running into allot of girls who are requesting the clients to be older than 30 or 40. And I get they're reasoning cause young guys are wreck less, more aggressive and immature I get it. But is there any work around to this?
    When they ask your age just tell them you're 45, seems like the magic number for some reason. It's not likely they'll even remember that conversation when you get there, unless your approach alarms them somehow because of your language, syntax or questions, but that's another topic altogether.

  2. #16918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Yazmine

    Been interested in this young lady for some time, haven't seen any reviews but it's very possible I just missed it. Anyone that's had the pleasure please PM me with the particulars and details, of course any info is greatly appreciated JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mzg1Njk3NTM2NzBlNDY2Yjk3ZDQ4ODRjOWRjNjZkZmQ5MzBlOGJm.jpg‎   NTU3NDNhMzc4NzEyODFmMzE4NDVmYTA0NWRiOTM4MTNkYTk1Mw.jpg‎  

  3. #16917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Destiny

    Some pics look great some make you question why. Little head was thinking and it was late, sent her a text she responded. She Gave address and I told her I was on the way. She replied taking shower. She texted as I arrived and came to the entrance of apartments to show me where to go. Apartment located right off St. Augutine at San Jose. Get inside and the apartment is trashed. Girlfriend as she called her is a real big one seen in some of pics is sitting in living room. Go to her room, Bed is clean, she drops dress and is a curvy big boned smaller BBW. I play and suck her great tits and play with her ass and pussy. Start rubbing her clit and she move down to a wet sloppy BBBJ, she is good at what she does. She gets jr straight up puts the cover on and get on and rides cowgirl until I'm about to bust which I do all over her tits. $60 for the QV no rush, was there 20-25 minutes.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/865471548151

  4. #16916

    Keep it simple

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    The other huge RED FLAG is $250 per hour for a mother. Daughter fantasy? Keemon! The daughter could probably get that herself. Have to give mom something and with the combo, if it was legit, they'd be asking for a premium price. Not standard rate for one decent girl. Unless they're trash / junkie hoes then that may be their premium price. IDK.

    IMHO, the only time a deposit is legit, (I'm still reluctant to do so) is with a legit, verifiable, upper end provider. But then you'll have to consent to a more thorough screening process, etc and there will plenty of reviews to verify her / their legitimacy as well.
    Here's the only time a deposit is legit: NEVER.

  5. #16915
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Emily. Vivienne is a great time (no bbj or anal but I'm alright with that).
    Thanks man!

  6. #16914
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventyEight  [View Original Post]
    These two girls have been showing up on my radar, any info on them would be greatly appreciated, feel free to PM me.

    "Emily".

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/114463637384

    "Voluptuous Vivienne".

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/892471729162
    I've never seen Emily. Vivienne is a great time (no bbj or anal but I'm alright with that).

  7. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone sending a deposit!! Its been on this forum forever don't it. I had a local provider of never seen that's been talked about here I said by. Next, especially in jax, duh.
    Indeeeeed haha, I now know that's a hard and fast rule. NEVER send a deposit.

    For me that was before I came across this site and I was a newbie. Found the girl on a dating app and didn't know how it all worked. Thankfully I was only out like $15, so lesson learned.

  8. #16912

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone sending a deposit!! Its been on this forum forever don't it. I had a local provider of never seen that's been talked about here I said by. Next, especially in jax, duh.
    Are you serious with that question? We are in Florida, the "lower rung" on society when it comes to IQ. People are stupid as hell and will continue to be duped. I encourage it, fools and their money should be separated. More power to the girls for doing this. If you are stupid enough, they SHOULD profit from your fucking stupidity.

  9. #16911

    Why?

    Is anyone sending a deposit!! Its been on this forum forever don't it. I had a local provider of never seen that's been talked about here I said by. Next, especially in jax, duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, my best guess is that the girls are real, but they just don't plan on following through with any meetups. The one deposit scam I fell for was the same. I asked for a verification pic holding up 4 fingers and she sent it, so I thought I was in the clear. But then comms went silent after I sent the deposit. Never again LOL.

  10. #16910

    Ghosted

    This young lady had me to ride way to Mandarin. Stop responding once I got to her location. Have anyone had any luck with her?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/885047311885

  11. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel501  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much my thought process too. Was more curious if anyone maybe recognized them from the photos.
    Yeah, my best guess is that the girls are real, but they just don't plan on following through with any meetups. The one deposit scam I fell for was the same. I asked for a verification pic holding up 4 fingers and she sent it, so I thought I was in the clear. But then comms went silent after I sent the deposit. Never again LOL.

  12. #16908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1484

    If nothing else

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel501  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing some interesting and maybe a little questionable ads on StG over the past few days. It lists a mother / daughter team, and has quite a few pictures. Also has a link to an Imgur page which seems to be very new, with only one post on it (more pictures) as well as a 904 number. I managed to make contact once, but the connection went radio silent on me.

    The listing does ask for a cashapp deposit, which is a red flag to me, but otherwise doesn't look too terribly fake. Anyone else happen to have more info?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/982587738771
    Effective advertising and just enough mystery to arouse curiosity and something else. Realise all photos have been rinsed through Instagram to fix all bumps, pimples, warts, wrinkles and scars. Sounds fun, good luck!

  13. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    The other huge RED FLAG is $250 per hour for a mother. Daughter fantasy? Keemon! The daughter could probably get that herself. Have to give mom something and with the combo, if it was legit, they'd be asking for a premium price. Not standard rate for one decent girl. Unless they're trash / junkie hoes then that may be their premium price. IDK.

    IMHO, the only time a deposit is legit, (I'm still reluctant to do so) is with a legit, verifiable, upper end provider. But then you'll have to consent to a more thorough screening process, etc and there will plenty of reviews to verify her / their legitimacy as well.
    Pretty much my thought process too. Was more curious if anyone maybe recognized them from the photos.

  14. #16906

    I'm not willing to risk a $50 cashapp to find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel501  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing some interesting and maybe a little questionable ads on StG over the past few days. It lists a mother / daughter team, and has quite a few pictures. Also has a link to an Imgur page which seems to be very new, with only one post on it (more pictures) as well as a 904 number. I managed to make contact once, but the connection went radio silent on me.

    The listing does ask for a cashapp deposit, which is a red flag to me, but otherwise doesn't look too terribly fake. Anyone else happen to have more info?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/982587738771
    The other huge RED FLAG is $250 per hour for a mother. Daughter fantasy? Keemon! The daughter could probably get that herself. Have to give mom something and with the combo, if it was legit, they'd be asking for a premium price. Not standard rate for one decent girl. Unless they're trash / junkie hoes then that may be their premium price. IDK.

    IMHO, the only time a deposit is legit, (I'm still reluctant to do so) is with a legit, verifiable, upper end provider. But then you'll have to consent to a more thorough screening process, etc and there will plenty of reviews to verify her / their legitimacy as well.

  15. #16905

    I did tell

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    What happened with the asian?

    Bait and switch, I'm guessing.
    Post #16697.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape