Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 684 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 734 784 1184 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 19284
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9039
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    No offence, it's all good, I like his report too, but if nothing new from a same provider really no need to report back over and over again just saying you know, happy mongering fellows stay safe.
    Respectfully going to disagree with you. As fast as these girls can get involved with a new brand of candy and how that can affect service levels, I, for one, say updates on them are definitely a good thing and definitely welcomed.

  2. #9038

    Boss lady?

    Anyone seen the boss lady recently or with her "friend?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/809252207259

    I did a search and am confused about if she is a trap now or real. The old posts make claims of people impersonating her & if you look at her add I linked it says not to contact her then gives a number?

    Maybe I'm a moron. I haven't dreamed this close to home in a very long time but would love to find something (spinner & fun) I can visit easily.

    Thanks.

  3. #9037

    Boss lady?

    Anyone seen the boss lady recently or with her "friend?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/809252207259

    I did a search and am confused about if she is a trap now or real. The old posts make claims of people impersonating her & if you look at her add I linked it says not to contact her then gives a number?

    Maybe I'm a moron. I haven't dreamed this close to home in a very long time but would love to find something (spinner & fun) I can visit easily.

    Thanks.

  4. #9036

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    From Titusville recognize the tat lame date won't repeat.
    The Latina Tiffany or?

  5. #9035

    Boss lady?

    Anyone seen the boss lady recently or with her "friend?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/809252207259

    I did a search and am confused about if she is a trap now or real. The old posts make claims of people impersonating her & if you look at her add I linked it says not to contact her then gives a number?

    Maybe I'm a moron. I haven't dreamed this close to home in a very long time but would love to find something (spinner & fun) I can visit easily.

    Thanks.

  6. #9034

    Looks like Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Had met up with this one awhile back in Tville. She seemed not into it at all, crappy BJ, and kitty smelled.
    From Titusville recognize the tat lame date won't repeat.

  7. #9033

    This Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Met with Crystal recently. Communication was good, the place of her incall was not. As I arrived there were people arriving and leaving, I almost left right there but I stayed. Waited about five minutes, things calmed down, she greeted me at the door and I had to walk past the "landlord" to get to her room which was very small with a mattress on the floor. Her QV is 80 roses and HH 150 roses, a bit steep, but I was there and decided on the QV. She is relatively good lookiing, pictures are accurate about 5-8 and thin, small tits with nice nipples. Started and stayed with a BBBJ which was very good.

    Would not repeat.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com And /354594303000.
    Your link is just to the generic Melbourne STG page. While her name isn't in the ad, I'm guessing this is who you're talking about. Do I have it right? Thanks!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/507660475380

    https://archive.ph/D1Hku

  8. #9032

    Waste of Time IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    I hate it when they don't use a name in their ads. It makes hard if not impossible to find previous posts about them. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/084200634991
    Had met up with this one awhile back in Tville. She seemed not into it at all, crappy BJ, and kitty smelled.

  9. #9031

    Crystal: Half-Asian

    Met with Crystal recently. Communication was good, the place of her incall was not. As I arrived there were people arriving and leaving, I almost left right there but I stayed. Waited about five minutes, things calmed down, she greeted me at the door and I had to walk past the "landlord" to get to her room which was very small with a mattress on the floor. Her QV is 80 roses and HH 150 roses, a bit steep, but I was there and decided on the QV. She is relatively good lookiing, pictures are accurate about 5-8 and thin, small tits with nice nipples. Started and stayed with a BBBJ which was very good.

    Would not repeat.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com And /354594303000.

  10. #9030

    Oh no

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Got a strange text last. Reach out to her yesterday hours later someone text back " this is not colleen she od" anybodt else hear this?
    That would really be surprising to be the case. She has been MIA for a bit and that news seems a bit hard to take BUT given the recent rash of this type of thing anything is possible. Let's pray and hope not!

  11. #9029

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow hobbyists, anyone ever had a dream with this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/332394895834
    Very nice and friendly.

  12. #9028
    Quote Originally Posted by Mako952  [View Original Post]
    I like RW2 K's reports, it lets me know providers continue to be consistent with delivery.
    No offence, it's all good, I like his report too, but if nothing new from a same provider really no need to report back over and over again just saying you know, happy mongering fellows stay safe.

  13. #9027

    Like it

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    OK my brother here, not try be rude or something, you don't really have to post the same girl all the time it really just meaningless, we all know these girls are YMMV, some girls been there forever not really nessesary to talk about them all the time, post something that new something that get brothers cock going LOL have a good one.
    I like RW2 K's reports, it lets me know providers continue to be consistent with delivery.

  14. #9026

    Colleen

    Got a strange text last. Reach out to her yesterday hours later someone text back " this is not colleen she od" anybodt else hear this?

  15. #9025

    Trying to

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow hobbyists, anyone ever had a dream with this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/332394895834
    I have texted her but no reply. Will let you know if I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape