Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9022

    Ava is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechnician  [View Original Post]
    I tried doing a search and didn't get any results. I'm curious if anyone's seen her before? She looks pretty damn good to me, but also has that 'might get robbed' look. I'm wary to TOFTT. Thanks in advance.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/908323018389
    She's actually been reviewed a few times, I believe there are even a couple recent reviews, maybe in the last month or two. Though, after a brief search, I didn't locate her reviews, the three letter name doesn't help. As best as I can recall, the consensus is that the pictures are her, though maybe a bit old or touched up, she's definitely a spinner and there is fun to be had with her! I don't recall any members suggesting they'd been robbed or in any way ripped off.

  2. #9021
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The hour is 200. Don't know about the half but others may be able to provide it.
    Just for reference --this is at least 8 mos old [when I last saw her}-at that time, it was 80 for the QK and 120 for the HH. Appears her rates went UP. She did do an Excellent massage at the time.

    F1.

  3. #9020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    I hate it when they don't use a name in their ads. It makes hard if not impossible to find previous posts about them. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/084200634991
    A few months ago I called her but it was a text only number, she sent me on a wild goose chase to a shitty neighbourhood and I pulled into a driveway of a seemingly empty trailer and got radio silence. The next day she texted me back like it never happened and I was like screw you after the crap you pulled yesterday and her line was somebody else had my phone bla bla than flipped the script and got nasty with me. By the way the address I was at turned out to be where she stayed sometimes. A few weeks later someone who knew her put up a revenge post on STG with her real name and personal proclivities, I than did some research and I know know I dodged a bullet just lost some time.

  4. #9019

    Anyone seen this Ava?

    I tried doing a search and didn't get any results. I'm curious if anyone's seen her before? She looks pretty damn good to me, but also has that 'might get robbed' look. I'm wary to TOFTT. Thanks in advance.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/908323018389

  5. #9018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1184

    Snow

    Has anyone seen a girl who calls herself Snow recently? I was down Vero and Ft. Pierce last March and had a great time with her. I'm hoping to roll down again next year and was just wondering.

    Cheech.

  6. #9017

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The hour is 200. Don't know about the half but others may be able to provide it.
    Qv 100 HHR 150.

  7. #9016

    Re: Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks RW2K, she looks like she'd be a lot of fun to shower with. What is the damage for HHR or HR?
    The hour is 200. Don't know about the half but others may be able to provide it.

  8. #9015

    Anyone dreamed with & Come have fun

    I hate it when they don't use a name in their ads. It makes hard if not impossible to find previous posts about them. Has anyone seen this provider?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/084200634991

  9. #9014

    Re: Stacey

    Thanks RW2K, she looks like she'd be a lot of fun to shower with. What is the damage for HHR or HR?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Then you'll absolutely love Stacey. I don't know about CIM but all the other acronyms were a GO with me. She's a superb DFK kisser.

  10. #9013

    British

    I haven't but would like to let me know if you do see her.

  11. #9012

    Re: Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    With regard to her menu R2 K, will she now do DFK? That's the only reason I hadn't seen her the last few times I was in town. Let me know please if this can be negotiated with her now because everything else about her is really good.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    She does with me but probably because she knows me so well and I have good oral hygiene. Apparently a lot of the guys out there don't. There's also that Covid-19 thing. She can definitely use the business and I would think if no DFK was a deal breaker, she might agree to it.

  12. #9011
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  13. #9010

    Re: Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, and tittie sucking? She looks like a total sweetheart in her pics, love BBW.
    Then you'll absolutely love Stacey. I don't know about CIM but all the other acronyms were a GO with me. She's a superb DFK kisser.

  14. #9009

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Sunny has a different, nicer and cleaner room than the one she's been in. It's also on the back side of the hotel with a lot more privacy. She's still working the regular job but has more days off now and can see clients during the day on those off days. She's not a young spinner but, not having any kids, she's still pretty damn tight. Her donations are some of the most ANTI-GPS around, 80 HH and 140 FH and she'll work with you. The only thing not on the menu is Greek. She's in Satellite Beach. She can only do incalls until she gets her car back on the road. Working the regular job for the last year or so has slimmed her down quite a bit. She actually looks like the towel pictures now.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/534427466392
    With regard to her menu R2 K, will she now do DFK? That's the only reason I hadn't seen her the last few times I was in town. Let me know please if this can be negotiated with her now because everything else about her is really good.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  15. #9008

    Fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by UsMale69  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow DATY, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, and tittie sucking? She looks like a total sweetheart in her pics, love BBW.
    It's good you like them large because she is supersized for sure. Read some current reviews that do not include the local fan club and I think you will find there is some hygiene issues that follow her SO at least make sure she is clean and showered BUT be careful I'm not sure you'll want to partake without a mask and cover.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape