The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 343 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1537

    Lynn

    Visited Lynn this morning. If you arent into bbw then I don't think this girl is for you. But for me it was a fantastic visit. She's friendly and definitely gets into the visit. The only rule was she doesn't kiss on the lips because of covid. Which doesn't really makes sense since we weren't exactly wearing masks while I was plowing mish. But I digress. Oral skills were good, DATY was great and she's definitely a loud moaner which I love. Then moved to uncovered mish and then doggy. Covered up for the big finish. The place is pretty grubby. But given her performance and a no rush atmosphere. Ill repeat. Def recommend.

  2. #1536

    Word

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Downtown Boy, the link you provided is not for the spinner I think you ask of. The link goes to Karen. She is said to be batting for the other team and thus doesn't get into it much. I've seen her twice as car dates and did most of the work. Her head game isn't terrible but there is better.
    I know this. I spent time with Katie the Russian. Pure hotness. I'm simply saying I had a good appointment with her but I never repeat because I like variety. So that's why I was inquiring about this new girl. Any more information I would appreciate it. She does offer Greek play so that's a plus. Also her menu is huge. Anyone sample all her activities?

  3. #1535

    Not the spinner Russian blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...y/011800469259

    I recently met up with the hot Russian spinner in upper nh. Thanks to all my friendly buddys on here. We all need love and happiness in our life. But I rarely repeat. 90 percent of the excitement is meeting a girl for the first time.

    The link of the blonde I'm inquiring about quoted me 260 $ for the hour. More money for Greek play. She was friendly through text. However recently read rip off review on her. And many other negative reports of her not being friendly. Hope to hear some recent reviews on her. She does have a dynamic menu that I rarely see from other girls. Hope to hear from anyone that has seen her.
    Downtown Boy, the link you provided is not for the spinner I think you ask of. The link goes to Karen. She is said to be batting for the other team and thus doesn't get into it much. I've seen her twice as car dates and did most of the work. Her head game isn't terrible but there is better.

  4. #1534
    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates68  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a Kaity -- maybe about two or three years ago.

    She used to walk about the area near Cumby's but then sometimes worked out of a friend's home over near Elm.

    Really cute girl, very attentive, and very friendly.
    I know a Kaity, can you describe this one you are talking about? I was visiting her at her apartment thou.

  5. #1533

    Russian Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...y/011800469259

    I recently met up with the hot Russian spinner in upper nh. Thanks to all my friendly buddys on here. We all need love and happiness in our life. But I rarely repeat. 90 percent of the excitement is meeting a girl for the first time.

    The link of the blonde I'm inquiring about quoted me 260 $ for the hour. More money for Greek play. She was friendly through text. However recently read rip off review on her. And many other negative reports of her not being friendly. Hope to hear some recent reviews on her. She does have a dynamic menu that I rarely see from other girls. Hope to hear from anyone that has seen her.
    I saw Russian Kylie late Saturday night. I had a great time playing under the stars in a clearing. She's laid back and super cool. I never do car dates but the location was perfect. She was still a teen when I saw her. As of the 22nd she is now 20. I plan on seeing her again for sure.

  6. #1532

    Sexy blonde

    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...y/011800469259

    I recently met up with the hot Russian spinner in upper nh. Thanks to all my friendly buddys on here. We all need love and happiness in our life. But I rarely repeat. 90 percent of the excitement is meeting a girl for the first time.

    The link of the blonde I'm inquiring about quoted me 260 $ for the hour. More money for Greek play. She was friendly through text. However recently read rip off review on her. And many other negative reports of her not being friendly. Hope to hear some recent reviews on her. She does have a dynamic menu that I rarely see from other girls. Hope to hear from anyone that has seen her.

  7. #1531

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/54077788/#.

    I forgot to mention. $ for everything uncovered including Backdoor!
    Went to see her since the reviews seemed good, place was not clean at all, bed covered in cigarette burns, and she was larger than her pictures would make you believe, BBBJ was just ok, a little rough for me, kinda scraping with the teeth. FS was fine, not great but not bad, though I don't agree she moves like a spinner, she may talk like one but she doesn't move like one LOL. Your visit may vary, but I won't repeat.

  8. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/54077788/#.

    I forgot to mention. $ for everything uncovered including Backdoor!
    So like most of us I had a lot of free time on my hands with my job cutting 8 hours off me a week. So with that extra time I decided to partake in some local ladies. Here is a review of one in your neck of the woods.

    I saw her last month. She is pretty amazing. Went for a .8 for a QV set up was easy. Got to her spot. Went in to the bedroom and started small talk. She said so lets go. It as MassGuyInNh says everything goes. Started with BBBJ and I said do you have a cover she said she was out but I could do it raw. So off we went. Very much worth the price. Will repeat.

  9. #1529

    Sorry

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/54077788/#.

    I forgot to mention. $ for everything uncovered including Backdoor!

  10. #1528

    Have you seen her yet?

    This chick is wild!

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newhampshire/manchester/54077788/[/UL#.

    Anything goes! I mean anything! Everything bareback! She is a minx! A real alley cat! She is a BBW but moves like a spinner! PM me for results or details.

  11. #1527

    Kaity / Kaitlyn

    Does anyone remember a Kaity -- maybe about two or three years ago.

    She used to walk about the area near Cumby's but then sometimes worked out of a friend's home over near Elm.

    Really cute girl, very attentive, and very friendly.

  12. #1526

    Curvy Brazilian

    Has anyone seen the Curvy girl from Manchester. http://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTEy...DQzNTE1Y2M.jpg.

  13. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    The first time I saw Remi was June 22, 2017.

    And I was able get FS. Only that one time though.

    Haven't seen her I quite a while. My visit I found her BJ very lack luster.

    But like others have said, she is nice and has a safe spot to get taken care of.

    And that makes it worth it for me.
    I have gotten full service from her a few years ago.

    When I seen her she loved daty got her really hot and.

    Couldn't wait to jump on board.

    Rac.

  14. #1524

    Redhead Nikki

    I meet with her yesterday and she offered me a 2 girl service. Did BBBJ and CFS and finished with CIM great time overall. Although sometimes she is hard to get in touch with and takes forever to respond. She posts on STG every once in awhile so its hard to get a link in.

  15. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Man if only she offered FS. I mean I know why she doesn't and I get it but man oh man what a lay she would be.
    The first time I saw Remi was June 22, 2017.

    And I was able get FS. Only that one time though.

    Haven't seen her I quite a while. My visit I found her BJ very lack luster.

    But like others have said, she is nice and has a safe spot to get taken care of.

    And that makes it worth it for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape