Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5129
-
09-18-20 00:56 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 199Sorry
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/54077788/#.
I forgot to mention. $ for everything uncovered including Backdoor!
-
09-18-20 00:54 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 199Have you seen her yet?
This chick is wild!
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newhampshire/manchester/54077788/[/UL#.
Anything goes! I mean anything! Everything bareback! She is a minx! A real alley cat! She is a BBW but moves like a spinner! PM me for results or details.
-
09-17-20 16:54 #1527Regular Member

Posts: 16Kaity / Kaitlyn
Does anyone remember a Kaity -- maybe about two or three years ago.
She used to walk about the area near Cumby's but then sometimes worked out of a friend's home over near Elm.
Really cute girl, very attentive, and very friendly.
-
09-17-20 16:43 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 360Curvy Brazilian
Has anyone seen the Curvy girl from Manchester. http://skipthegames.com/img/006/MTEy...DQzNTE1Y2M.jpg.
-
09-17-20 12:09 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 233I have gotten full service from her a few years ago.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
When I seen her she loved daty got her really hot and.
Couldn't wait to jump on board.
Rac.
-
09-16-20 14:03 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 29Redhead Nikki
I meet with her yesterday and she offered me a 2 girl service. Did BBBJ and CFS and finished with CIM great time overall. Although sometimes she is hard to get in touch with and takes forever to respond. She posts on STG every once in awhile so its hard to get a link in.
-
09-16-20 10:56 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 127The first time I saw Remi was June 22, 2017.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
And I was able get FS. Only that one time though.
Haven't seen her I quite a while. My visit I found her BJ very lack luster.
But like others have said, she is nice and has a safe spot to get taken care of.
And that makes it worth it for me.
-
09-16-20 08:33 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 33I saw Emily for a long time, and I too last heard from her about 6 months ago. She's a good kid and hopefully she is doing well and has moved on with her life. That being said, would love to see her again and would appreciate her contact info if she is seeing foks.
Originally Posted by Monger099
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 15:42 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 53Emily
She was in nashua then manch. Been out of touch fir 6 months or so.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 14:05 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 76I know of her
I know who she is but I don't have any contact info for her. She sort of disappeared one day.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 15:53 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 67Hopefully the picture will attach.
-
09-13-20 14:50 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 67Sorry forgot the picture.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 13:08 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone know her?
Use to live in Manchester.
-
09-13-20 12:19 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 114Petite Treat
Had a dream about this one recently. Super cute, sexy little spinner. Pics are her. She's hot. Just too many limitations for me. She does not allow GFE, DFK, DATY, FIV or BBBJ. She does CBJ, CFS and her back door is on the menu. I couldn't get aroused with the limited menu. I need foreplay to get things going. Her original ad stated GFE so I thought it was all good but I was wrong. I'll repeat if she changes her ways. Be a lot more fun if she did. She's new to this. 7 weeks in. Maybe she'll figure it out.
http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...t/796307866258
-
09-13-20 10:19 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 90Not worth it
I got this one up a week ago because it was late and I wasn't getting any responses. QV was $. Totally not worth it imo. Smelled really bad, couldn't even finish.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



