Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 24549
-
09-16-20 14:24 #8409Senior Member

Posts: 88Lindsay
Late report.
Had a dream a month ago I met her at her incall in Millersville. Easy spot and safe location. She was nice and offered me white claws that I turned down. Had a good time and would repeat. Would definitely want try duo with Bree but she was unavailable at the time.
-
09-16-20 11:34 #8408Senior Member

Posts: 579Deposit is if she comes to you.
Originally Posted by ShadeSnake
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 11:19 #8407Regular Member

Posts: 18Outcall deposit
Texted her asking for clarity whether just for outcall and incall also. No reply.
Originally Posted by ShadeSnake
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 10:25 #8406Senior Member

Posts: 60Nikki on Wilkens
Saw her incidentally last month, the Friday it rained like hell. She and molly are tight. If you're dreamin' with Molly, Nikki is babysitting in another room. She actually looked better. I hit her up a month earlier, but for some ungodly reason she still had GPS and I passed.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
If you want her, spend a little to get some intel from Molly. That's what I would do.
-
09-16-20 10:14 #8405Senior Member

Posts: 60This ain't EB
Dude, this helps no one but you to hide. Contact her! I hate seeing "anybody".
Originally Posted by TechnoBroker
[View Original Post]
Looks fake anyway.
-
09-15-20 18:35 #8404Senior Member

Posts: 142She's asking for a deposit first to get her drug fix.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 16:39 #8403Regular Member

Posts: 10A little help
Hey why'all. I just moved up over the PA line. Anyone know of any providers are the York area or south of York? Having a hard time finding any that are legit. Thanks in advance.
-
09-15-20 12:17 #8402Senior Member

Posts: 346Beauty and brains
Anyone dabbled with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...713/4437203935
-
09-15-20 10:18 #8401Senior Member

Posts: 1626Couple of months back she was sharing a room with Megan for a week or so. Do we know where Megan is?
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 08:44 #8400Senior Member

Posts: 223Bree was great when she was in the Crofton area. She is not the same person she was. Haven't seen her posting on EB lately either.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 20:49 #8399Senior Member

Posts: 205Bree
Had a car date with Bree last week. Needed to scratch an itch and the only provider available at the time was Bree. I remember spending some time with her when she was in Crofton. Picked her up around the Garrison area and man she is a shell of her former self. She's about 1 week away from exclusively being a streetwalker.
Decent conversation but her meds are getting to her. Went to a secluded area. CBJ was still the solid technique I remember. She then got on top of me and she rode me for a while till I busted in the bag. I hope she gets better.
Sammy.
-
09-14-20 19:52 #8398Senior Member

Posts: 346Made contact. She's legit
She's been in this game a long time. Makes you meet up at a parking lot of nearby store. No incall unfortunately and no license at present so up to you to set it up. That's a no go for me so ended up giving up. Probably mid 30's. Real nice and level headed.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 12:47 #8397Senior Member

Posts: 346Anyone dreamt about this blonde?
-
09-14-20 05:48 #8396Senior Member

Posts: 104Chocolate
Hi, curious if anyone has seen this number on Frankford? If there are other recommend pieces of chocolate you might have, feel free to DM me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54078116/
-
09-14-20 00:48 #8395Senior Member

Posts: 232I'm saddened to hear that. She was one of the great ones in her heyday.
Originally Posted by Binger22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





