Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for a deposit first to get her drug fix.

  2. #8406

    A little help

    Hey why'all. I just moved up over the PA line. Anyone know of any providers are the York area or south of York? Having a hard time finding any that are legit. Thanks in advance.

  3. #8405

    Beauty and brains


  4. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Had a car date with Bree last week. Needed to scratch an itch and the only provider available at the time was Bree. I remember spending some time with her when she was in Crofton. Picked her up around the Garrison area and man she is a shell of her former self. She's about 1 week away from exclusively being a streetwalker.

    Decent conversation but her meds are getting to her. Went to a secluded area. CBJ was still the solid technique I remember. She then got on top of me and she rode me for a while till I busted in the bag. I hope she gets better.

    Sammy.
    Couple of months back she was sharing a room with Megan for a week or so. Do we know where Megan is?

  5. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Had a car date with Bree last week. Needed to scratch an itch and the only provider available at the time was Bree. I remember spending some time with her when she was in Crofton. Picked her up around the Garrison area and man she is a shell of her former self. She's about 1 week away from exclusively being a streetwalker.

    Decent conversation but her meds are getting to her. Went to a secluded area. CBJ was still the solid technique I remember. She then got on top of me and she rode me for a while till I busted in the bag. I hope she gets better.

    Sammy.
    Bree was great when she was in the Crofton area. She is not the same person she was. Haven't seen her posting on EB lately either.

  6. #8402

    Bree

    Had a car date with Bree last week. Needed to scratch an itch and the only provider available at the time was Bree. I remember spending some time with her when she was in Crofton. Picked her up around the Garrison area and man she is a shell of her former self. She's about 1 week away from exclusively being a streetwalker.

    Decent conversation but her meds are getting to her. Went to a secluded area. CBJ was still the solid technique I remember. She then got on top of me and she rode me for a while till I busted in the bag. I hope she gets better.

    Sammy.

  7. #8401

    Made contact. She's legit

    She's been in this game a long time. Makes you meet up at a parking lot of nearby store. No incall unfortunately and no license at present so up to you to set it up. That's a no go for me so ended up giving up. Probably mid 30's. Real nice and level headed.

  8. #8400

  9. #8399

    Chocolate

    Hi, curious if anyone has seen this number on Frankford? If there are other recommend pieces of chocolate you might have, feel free to DM me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/54078116/

  10. #8398
    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    I've known Tori over 3 years now, and her looks have slowly deteriorated each passing month. It's a shame because she really is a sweet girl. I've seen her pics from 5-6 years ago. WOW! She was a total smokeshow hottie! Trust me if you see her now you'll definitely be disappointed. She is a shell of her former self from 3 years ago. Let alone 6 years ago.
    I'm saddened to hear that. She was one of the great ones in her heyday.

  11. #8397
    Quote Originally Posted by PasswordsSuck  [View Original Post]
    Torii (emphasize two IIs) was always amazing. Mom helped out a few times in a pinch too. Are we talking about the same girl?
    If you click on view original post, you can backtrack to her af profile and see her photo.

  12. #8396

    Not the same Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by PasswordsSuck  [View Original Post]
    Torii (emphasize two IIs) was always amazing. Mom helped out a few times in a pinch too. Are we talking about the same girl?
    No, not the same Tori, Torii that you are referring to has been out of the game since April.

    Sniff.

  13. #8395

    TorII

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    What types of scams was she running? Was it only during her FBSM sessions or does anyone know of her trying to run any scams more recently?

    When I visited her, she was very clear and upfront about what I can expect and I didn't get any sense of a potential scam coming out from her. She was very laid back, relaxed and didn't even ask for donation until after the deed was done. I felt very comfortable with her.
    Torii (emphasize two IIs) was always amazing. Mom helped out a few times in a pinch too. Are we talking about the same girl?

  14. #8394
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88  [View Original Post]
    What types of scams was she running? Was it only during her FBSM sessions or does anyone know of her trying to run any scams more recently?

    When I visited her, she was very clear and upfront about what I can expect and I didn't get any sense of a potential scam coming out from her. She was very laid back, relaxed and didn't even ask for donation until after the deed was done. I felt very comfortable with her.
    It was the typical stuff you hear on the SB forum. Not that she was anyone's SB but she always had some drama where she would ask you to send her money and she would make it up to you. It was never a cash and dash or anything like that just needy asking for cash for whatever the drama of the day was. This was before her FBSM stint.

  15. #8393

    Tori in Dundalk

    What types of scams was she running? Was it only during her FBSM sessions or does anyone know of her trying to run any scams more recently?

    When I visited her, she was very clear and upfront about what I can expect and I didn't get any sense of a potential scam coming out from her. She was very laid back, relaxed and didn't even ask for donation until after the deed was done. I felt very comfortable with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    My first contact with Tori is going on 8 years ago. She was amazing but also was always trying to work a scam. I kept to the rules and never gave into her asks and requests and everything was great. Then she started the FBSM in Mt Vernon as reported about 6 years ago. She was honestly a really good looking woman who when she wasn't working a scam was cool to hang with. She made you feel like a king. I can't imagine ruining those memories even tainted by the constant pressure of her scams.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape