Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8411

    Lindsay in Millersville

    Can you please share additional info on this Lindsay? Any links to existing ads would be helpful. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    Late report.

    Had a dream a month ago I met her at her incall in Millersville. Easy spot and safe location. She was nice and offered me white claws that I turned down. Had a good time and would repeat. Would definitely want try duo with Bree but she was unavailable at the time.

  2. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan13  [View Original Post]
    Dude, this helps no one but you to hide. Contact her! I hate seeing "anybody".

    Looks fake anyway.
    Tried multiple times to contact to no avail. I don't think she is fake. I think she is busy.

  3. #8409

    Lindsay

    Late report.

    Had a dream a month ago I met her at her incall in Millersville. Easy spot and safe location. She was nice and offered me white claws that I turned down. Had a good time and would repeat. Would definitely want try duo with Bree but she was unavailable at the time.

  4. #8408
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSnake  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for a deposit first to get her drug fix.
    Deposit is if she comes to you.

  5. #8407

    Outcall deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeSnake  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for a deposit first to get her drug fix.
    Texted her asking for clarity whether just for outcall and incall also. No reply.

  6. #8406

    Nikki on Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    I've hit her up as well. No answer from her in about 2 weeks.

    Oak.
    Saw her incidentally last month, the Friday it rained like hell. She and molly are tight. If you're dreamin' with Molly, Nikki is babysitting in another room. She actually looked better. I hit her up a month earlier, but for some ungodly reason she still had GPS and I passed.

    If you want her, spend a little to get some intel from Molly. That's what I would do.

  7. #8405

    This ain't EB

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBroker  [View Original Post]
    Dude, this helps no one but you to hide. Contact her! I hate seeing "anybody".

    Looks fake anyway.

  8. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for a deposit first to get her drug fix.

  9. #8403

    A little help

    Hey why'all. I just moved up over the PA line. Anyone know of any providers are the York area or south of York? Having a hard time finding any that are legit. Thanks in advance.

  10. #8402

    Beauty and brains


  11. #8401
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Had a car date with Bree last week. Needed to scratch an itch and the only provider available at the time was Bree. I remember spending some time with her when she was in Crofton. Picked her up around the Garrison area and man she is a shell of her former self. She's about 1 week away from exclusively being a streetwalker.

    Decent conversation but her meds are getting to her. Went to a secluded area. CBJ was still the solid technique I remember. She then got on top of me and she rode me for a while till I busted in the bag. I hope she gets better.

    Sammy.
    Couple of months back she was sharing a room with Megan for a week or so. Do we know where Megan is?

  12. #8400
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Had a car date with Bree last week. Needed to scratch an itch and the only provider available at the time was Bree. I remember spending some time with her when she was in Crofton. Picked her up around the Garrison area and man she is a shell of her former self. She's about 1 week away from exclusively being a streetwalker.

    Decent conversation but her meds are getting to her. Went to a secluded area. CBJ was still the solid technique I remember. She then got on top of me and she rode me for a while till I busted in the bag. I hope she gets better.

    Sammy.
    Bree was great when she was in the Crofton area. She is not the same person she was. Haven't seen her posting on EB lately either.

  13. #8399

    Bree

    Had a car date with Bree last week. Needed to scratch an itch and the only provider available at the time was Bree. I remember spending some time with her when she was in Crofton. Picked her up around the Garrison area and man she is a shell of her former self. She's about 1 week away from exclusively being a streetwalker.

    Decent conversation but her meds are getting to her. Went to a secluded area. CBJ was still the solid technique I remember. She then got on top of me and she rode me for a while till I busted in the bag. I hope she gets better.

    Sammy.

  14. #8398

    Made contact. She's legit

    She's been in this game a long time. Makes you meet up at a parking lot of nearby store. No incall unfortunately and no license at present so up to you to set it up. That's a no go for me so ended up giving up. Probably mid 30's. Real nice and level headed.

  15. #8397

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape