Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 30798
-
09-16-20 13:29 #10848Regular Member

Posts: 7$$ph? If you do not mind.
Originally Posted by Delator
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 13:22 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 99ENC talent
Saw this girl this week In Wilson. Super cute face and personality. Complete sweetheart. Unfortunately she has considerable baby damage. She has a lot of loose skin. .8 qv.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/874663488939
Went to get a sloppy from this chick in Wilson last week. Meh. Kind of cute just didn't quite do it for me. Mechanical.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/759675785527
-
09-16-20 11:17 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 458Tina
https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...f63db4ea43d478
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0bb4b160ac528f
Anyone have anything to share in this lady?
-
09-16-20 09:56 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 122I'm with you
Yes I believe you're right about the no aa deal not only with her but with a lot of the providers out there.
Originally Posted by RayZorbumps
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 23:33 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 260Iirc she wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 22:57 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 358Anyone know anything
Has anyone seen her before?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9844440846
-
09-15-20 21:44 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 45Olivia
She's moving around.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 19:38 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 337Olivia
She told me that lots of guys want it and if she offered to one she would have to offer to all and it's just too dangerous. I have seen her a few times and after she gets to know you she gives good service. She let me go raw without even asking after the first couple of appointments with pull out and cum on ass. Damage $60.
Originally Posted by Riggle
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 18:04 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 173Olivia
She stated that she was near Ten Ten rd and Kildaire Farm rd. I believe I know exactly where because of info provided by Uncle (internet). I'm attempting to find anyone that has seen her in the last 2/3 weeks and tell me if it is in fact safe. All of the posts on STG and other sites have been removed. I haven't seen any new post for the past couple days.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 15:12 #10839Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone gotten her to do Greek? I only dreamed of her once, it was back when she used a house in Cary. I asked about it and she said she loved Greek but didn't offer it to clients.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 14:48 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 54How do you say avoid in Spanish
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54122423/
First I'll start with the good:
Ass just like the pictures; Flat stomach FAT kitty;.
Super 8 at the beltline by Sam's club isn't bad during the day, decent clean, non-smoking room.
And that's about it.
Why you can better spend $. :
Face-meh; Tim Burton bolt-ons (maybe worth the price of admission to see the headlights aimed at the sky in different, awkward positions, like klieg lights at a movie premiere- if you want a hundred dollar chuckle.); rushed! I paid for hhr and less than 5 min in she's trying to dress a soldier that hasn't reported for duty, to complete a BBBJ (first pretend not to understand); I ask her to stand up and let me take a good look and play with the goods (term applies to the lower half only) and she tries to say no FIV (2nd no comprendo); Uniform on. I storm the beach and into the fox hole, total scissor legs, (fake "oh my, its too much" not "oy, dicko grande" hmmm). With some effort, I get her to flip over for k9. I keep thrusting through the release and hide it from her well enough to get her to turn on her side. After a couple of minutes she starts pushing me out, I'm sure she didn't realise round one was over, she was just going to short the time. It was hard to cover the eruption, once she saw the bag, so I dismounted and cleaned up. She went right to the phone and put it on speaker while she talked to her man. I think it was an attempt to intimidate me from challenging the time or her shitty performance.
If you're considering, I would suggest rubbing one out to video of the Shakira / JLo superbowl show and spend your money on a better provider.
Misc thought. Her ad says No Black Guys, and she asked me about race when I called. As a white guy from NY, I never really understood this, but the current climate has me reexamining so many things. I don't think its physical preference, I think she, and many others think its harder to push around Black Men. I was nice and polite, but if I wasn't firm, I'm sure she would have tried to hurry me out the door hard, horny and a hundred dollars lighter.
Happy Hunting.
-
09-15-20 13:35 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 45Olivia
Her posts on the STG have given an Apex / Cary location for several weeks.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
I think the actual location is Avent Ferry / Western.
-
09-15-20 13:09 #10836Regular Member

Posts: 16Long time lurker here to return many favors
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/984984857431
Recently had a dream with "Jlo / Spanish treat". Was not a very sweet dream and I certainly wouldn't recommend. Her pics are old and not very accurate of what she looks like now (in fact, some google picture searching revealed they're from 2016 at the latest when she was apparently in Baltimore). Demons have clearly taken their toll over the past 4 years and she is probably 30 ish pounds lighter (and not in a nice way) than she was in 2016. The entire encounter was business-like and she was clearly checked out. All of this combined with a terrible stench from down south made me want to finish fast and GTFO. She also seemed to have the sniffles for those Covid-minded people out there. I certainly wouldn't have even taken the trip if I had know that was the case. On the plus side, she does have an incredible ass for her small frame.
A more general warning concerns the fake Asian ads. Aside from the gamble on the appearance of your dream there is a public health concern people should probably be aware of. I'm 99.99% sure they are washing, re-rolling, and re-using condoms. In the several (at least 4-5) different numbers I've had encounters with (in as many different hotels) I have never seen them actually open a new condom. In fact, I've seen them pull condoms with no wrappers out of things like a thermos. That combined with how adamant they are about taking your condom after you finish + never seeing used condoms in their garbage cans or seeing / hearing them flush my condom seems to support my conclusion.
-
09-14-20 23:20 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 619Olivia
Where did you find a link for her being in Cary / Apex. Please share.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 17:06 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 330She is still around. She actually texted me about a month ago, and I had no idea who it was until she told me. 😆. I haven't seen her recently though.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




