Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know about Amber in Fuquay at all or can give me there experience of how it is with her?
    You can just search and reviews are everywhere.

  2. #10809

    Amber

    Does anyone know about Amber in Fuquay at all or can give me there experience of how it is with her?

  3. #10808

    Has any one partake?


  4. #10807

    Has anyone partaken


  5. #10806

    Probably gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Morrisville. Is she gone? I told her I was coming back to see her and when I asked she said she was here two weeks. Maybe it didn't work out.
    Rubi's ad says two days (Thursday / Friday).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/331808358745

  6. #10805
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  7. #10804
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

    Between telling people not to post and now calling black guys thugs it's time for you to go.

    A2

  8. #10803

    Re Latina Diana

    Saw her in Morrisville. Is she gone? I told her I was coming back to see her and when I asked she said she was here two weeks. Maybe it didn't work out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny6722  [View Original Post]
    Confused. Did you see her in Charlotte? You said she will be here in 2 weeks, where did you see her?

  9. #10802

    Really

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  10. #10801
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    That's not Amy, that's Darby.
    Amy is her real name same person. Been seeing her on and off for 4 years.

  11. #10800
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  12. #10799
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Lots of Latina ads popped up in the last couple of days so I decided to roll the dice. She turned out to be the girl in the pictures so I was pretty surprised. Here's the deets:

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/54015636/#.

    Her stage name is Diana: Said she'll be here 2 weeks.

    Travels with Rubi https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/54015366/.

    Pros:

    $100 half hour--unheard of for this caliber of women ($200/ hr) --Drugged out chicks with no teeth are getting $100 for a QV. SMH.

    Beautiful face and ass with a thigh gap. Great smile.

    Thin but not bony. Soft skin and squeezable ass.

    Room clean and no drugs for sure.

    She changed positions without coaching.

    Super sweet girl with good but not perfect english meaning you will be able to communicate with her but Rubi does the texting.

    Cons:

    A cups but soft and nice nipples.

    No kissing or DATY if that's your thing--she made it clear and I didn't ask.

    One pop only. Does a half hearted LEO check but that's cool.

    Staying at Extended Stay. She's young and inexperienced but you're getting in on the ground floor. LOL.
    Confused. Did you see her in Charlotte? You said she will be here in 2 weeks, where did you see her?

  13. #10798
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio  [View Original Post]
    What I don't understand is that you still not only went through with it, but you gave her more money. Thats why and how they get away with being this way. You gave her $140 for 15 minutes. Honestly that's why a lot of the girls say no AA because we don't go for that. Absolutely no way I'm waiting 40 minutes, leave and come back because she begged me to. Then come on here whinning and complaining because this girls game is stronger than yours. Girls who charge over $60 for a qv is either trying to hustle you or she knows you're stupid enough to pay. Be smarter.
    I am sure that's THE reason some girls don't see AA.

  14. #10797

    Rubi's rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Mask2376  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of Rubi's rates? Always annoying when they don't paste those LOL.
    200 hr 100 hhr.

    Built more voluptuous than Diana, DD's.

  15. #10796
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRun  [View Original Post]
    I've had several wonderful dreams with Darby and twice we had a confirmed meeting and she either didn't answer the door of her townhouse or wasn't there. I had a confirmed appointment with Paige today and when she ghosted me, I called Darby. She answers the phone and we set a time. Ten minutes prior to the appointment I text and she said she needed 5 more minutes. When it's the new scheduled time, she texts and said she was at a stoplight 2 minutes away. No communication after that. I wait about 10 more minutes and call / text with no response. It's a great time if you can see her, but too much trouble for me. (This wasn't a good day for me!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/011995995770

    I'm relatively new to this forum and have enough posts for Senior status, but have to wait about 5 more months to meet the time criteria. I would appreciate any recommendations for a reliable provider. I prefer ladies with a build similar to Darby, and age doesn't matter. Please DM me with any recommendations. Thanks and stay safe.
    Love her been seeing her since 2016 when she was in Clayton. She is amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape