Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 7852
-
09-14-20 15:41 #2767Regular Member

Posts: 20Sophia
Is she doing solos now? She has an ad on STG. I text her and it seems like her. Has anyone saw her yet?
-
09-14-20 09:26 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 279Elija NB
I recommend this girl.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 06:55 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 43I saw her a few months ago. She was doing doubles with another girl. It wasn't bad but I haven't repeated with her. I wouldn't say avoid based on that one experience, but I think there is better available.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 04:38 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 792Ree
Has anyone seen Ree lately? Can't really do a thorough search since she uses a name with 3 characters. Her new pics look very tempting.
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/780782631786
-
09-13-20 22:14 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 792Mildewy smell
I think her stg profile was hacked because her current ad contains an email address for a contact. She's cool used to have a crazy boyfriend / pimp used to live in a camper and then a damp unfinished basement. She has a weird / unpleasant smell to her though.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 22:04 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 304I was going to get her a pedicure for some of you guys so she could look good but I was in a hurry and only had time to cum in her mouth, sorry.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 21:55 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 304She's Back —Elija
Ok you want kissing ,69 CIM, CIP COF strait sex whatever here's your girl from new Britain but will travel if not too far Elija she'll do it all.Shes getting older now 25 years old on skip the games I got her no.
-
09-13-20 13:02 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 50Who would want other guys info
I'm with you Blue. I'm greatful for this group and all the great tips we share with each other. However, I am not even a little bit interested in getting others real names or private info.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 12:59 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 50Maybe she is smarter than we think
Everyone knows that you always want what you can't have. Maybe she will make the white guys create a demand and then make the big $$.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 21:57 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 1322Collecting Info?
Very interesting suggestions, Poo. The very last point is crucial to remember. My question would be why would a monger want that kind of information on a another monger? How do they leverage it? Leverage for what? I don't give my real name. I have a burner phone. Car info for what? What personal info would one divulge to a SW (I assume that's who, because escorts rarely get in the car)? Whether SW or escort, how could it be trusted? I have always felt you have some of the best insight on the hobby when you decide to share it, but I don't have any use for that info that I can see. Now, if you could get the girls to give names and numbers of the other girls out there, sign me up! What am I missing, oh Master Poo?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
A Clueless Blue.
-
09-12-20 19:05 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 2148Prostitutes Lives Matter
-
09-12-20 17:21 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 1000Sorry!
That's not her! I'd post a pic of her but she is a below the radar working with another "escort" so I'm not to sure she's looking for the publicity. She has a bf and is in the Northwest section of the State. I gave her my number and told her to text me so if she doesn't I will ask her friend if she is open to the idea of being shared. If she's into me Ill ask her myself.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
This is my last gift to the forum. Too many Mongers are collecting info on other Mongers through the working Ladies! Names, cars, personal info, phone numbers. And said mongers are using what they think they know as leverage in the game of paying for sex! LOL. Unfortunately status here on this forum translates to nadda any place else! This is just fantasy land.
Keep in mind the same working girl who just told you the info you wanted about someone will spill your info just as quickly for a few bucks! Life is good and will continue to be for a long while yet!
Poo.
-
09-12-20 16:51 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 5229Further, she has, or had, some sort of blister (s) or cold sores on the edge or corner of her lip, her left side.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-12-20 14:44 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 660I do believe there was a pimp involved the first time I saw her. Now that I think about it, she used to work with Kelly who has had tons of negative ads posted about her. It's likely the same guy trying to damage their reputation when they leave him.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 14:35 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 792Here's the pic
I found it. Read post 429 and up in the meriden section. Yeah not sure what to believe but in those type cases best to leave her alone. She is beautiful though.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
http://archive.fo/bxY2y











Reply With Quote





