Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 524 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2763

    Mildewy smell

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Ok you want kissing ,69 CIM, CIP COF strait sex whatever here's your girl from new Britain but will travel if not too far Elija she'll do it all.Shes getting older now 25 years old on skip the games I got her no.
    I think her stg profile was hacked because her current ad contains an email address for a contact. She's cool used to have a crazy boyfriend / pimp used to live in a camper and then a damp unfinished basement. She has a weird / unpleasant smell to her though.

  2. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Ok you want kissing ,69 CIM, CIP COF strait sex whatever here's your girl from new Britain but will travel if not too far Elija she'll do it all.Shes getting older now 25 years old on skip the games I got her no.
    I was going to get her a pedicure for some of you guys so she could look good but I was in a hurry and only had time to cum in her mouth, sorry.

  3. #2761

    She's Back —Elija

    Ok you want kissing ,69 CIM, CIP COF strait sex whatever here's your girl from new Britain but will travel if not too far Elija she'll do it all.Shes getting older now 25 years old on skip the games I got her no.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 83BFA855-A89D-467F-9941-2C0466986149.jpg‎   745C3D74-7472-4366-B06C-5B961442B8D6.jpg‎  

  4. #2760

    Who would want other guys info

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting suggestions, Poo. The very last point is crucial to remember. My question would be why would a monger want that kind of information on a another monger? How do they leverage it? Leverage for what? I don't give my real name. I have a burner phone. Car info for what? What personal info would one divulge to a SW (I assume that's who, because escorts rarely get in the car)? Whether SW or escort, how could it be trusted? I have always felt you have some of the best insight on the hobby when you decide to share it, but I don't have any use for that info that I can see. Now, if you could get the girls to give names and numbers of the other girls out there, sign me up! What am I missing, oh Master Poo?

    A Clueless Blue.
    I'm with you Blue. I'm greatful for this group and all the great tips we share with each other. However, I am not even a little bit interested in getting others real names or private info.

  5. #2759

    Maybe she is smarter than we think

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    No problem with her saying no white men, but as a whole it's a dumb idea since your alienating 60% of the population. But as far as I know her client base is big enough and she didn't need many if any new guys. If that's what she likes good for her. She's the one working. Signed a white guy.
    Everyone knows that you always want what you can't have. Maybe she will make the white guys create a demand and then make the big $$.

  6. #2758

    Collecting Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    That's not her! I'd post a pic of her but she is a below the radar working with another "escort" so I'm not to sure she's looking for the publicity. She has a bf and is in the Northwest section of the State. I gave her my number and told her to text me so if she doesn't I will ask her friend if she is open to the idea of being shared. If she's into me Ill ask her myself.

    This is my last gift to the forum. Too many Mongers are collecting info on other Mongers through the working Ladies! Names, cars, personal info, phone numbers. And said mongers are using what they think they know as leverage in the game of paying for sex! LOL. Unfortunately status here on this forum translates to nadda any place else! This is just fantasy land.

    Keep in mind the same working girl who just told you the info you wanted about someone will spill your info just as quickly for a few bucks! Life is good and will continue to be for a long while yet!

    Poo.
    Very interesting suggestions, Poo. The very last point is crucial to remember. My question would be why would a monger want that kind of information on a another monger? How do they leverage it? Leverage for what? I don't give my real name. I have a burner phone. Car info for what? What personal info would one divulge to a SW (I assume that's who, because escorts rarely get in the car)? Whether SW or escort, how could it be trusted? I have always felt you have some of the best insight on the hobby when you decide to share it, but I don't have any use for that info that I can see. Now, if you could get the girls to give names and numbers of the other girls out there, sign me up! What am I missing, oh Master Poo?

    A Clueless Blue.

  7. #2757

  8. #2756

    Sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Almost certain this is the one you're talking about. I saw her several months ago when she first started and was staying at a crappy motel in Meriden. You were probably right not to go down on her. I certainly would be hesitant if I ever bother seeing her again. With that said, I did eat her out the first time I saw her and her pussy tasted AWESOME and super fresh but she's definitely letting dudes hit it raw with CIP.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/636202450989
    That's not her! I'd post a pic of her but she is a below the radar working with another "escort" so I'm not to sure she's looking for the publicity. She has a bf and is in the Northwest section of the State. I gave her my number and told her to text me so if she doesn't I will ask her friend if she is open to the idea of being shared. If she's into me Ill ask her myself.

    This is my last gift to the forum. Too many Mongers are collecting info on other Mongers through the working Ladies! Names, cars, personal info, phone numbers. And said mongers are using what they think they know as leverage in the game of paying for sex! LOL. Unfortunately status here on this forum translates to nadda any place else! This is just fantasy land.

    Keep in mind the same working girl who just told you the info you wanted about someone will spill your info just as quickly for a few bucks! Life is good and will continue to be for a long while yet!

    Poo.

  9. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I do believe there was a pimp involved the first time I saw her. Now that I think about it, she used to work with Kelly who has had tons of negative ads posted about her. It's likely the same guy trying to damage their reputation when they leave him.
    Further, she has, or had, some sort of blister (s) or cold sores on the edge or corner of her lip, her left side.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D6BC5D35-CA45-4526-9711-88228BFA606E.jpg‎  

  10. #2754
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I found it. Read post 429 and up in the meriden section. Yeah not sure what to believe but in those type cases best to leave her alone. She is beautiful though.

    http://archive.fo/bxY2y
    I do believe there was a pimp involved the first time I saw her. Now that I think about it, she used to work with Kelly who has had tons of negative ads posted about her. It's likely the same guy trying to damage their reputation when they leave him.

  11. #2753

    Here's the pic

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you're recollection is 100 percent correct. I remember the picture with the rice crispies as well. Hard to dispute that. However, anything beyond that I do believe is slander.
    I found it. Read post 429 and up in the meriden section. Yeah not sure what to believe but in those type cases best to leave her alone. She is beautiful though.

    http://archive.fo/bxY2y
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snapcrackleandpop.jpg‎   ewwww.....jpg‎  

  12. #2752
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I recall reading some negative reports about her in the hartford/meriden forums. There also was an ad running at one time with her pictures claiming she had some health issue. Some reports says she was open about this issue so who knows. It was speculation on whether someone was slandering her. There also I believe a pic posted of her with the corner of her mouth looking like some rice crispies. I'll try to find the pic.
    Yes, you're recollection is 100 percent correct. I remember the picture with the rice crispies as well. Hard to dispute that. However, anything beyond that I do believe is slander.

  13. #2751

    Slander?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Almost certain this is the one you're talking about. I saw her several months ago when she first started and was staying at a crappy motel in Meriden. You were probably right not to go down on her. I certainly would be hesitant if I ever bother seeing her again. With that said, I did eat her out the first time I saw her and her pussy tasted AWESOME and super fresh but she's definitely letting dudes hit it raw with CIP.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/636202450989
    I recall reading some negative reports about her in the hartford/meriden forums. There also was an ad running at one time with her pictures claiming she had some health issue. Some reports says she was open about this issue so who knows. It was speculation on whether someone was slandering her. There also I believe a pic posted of her with the corner of her mouth looking like some rice crispies. I'll try to find the pic.

  14. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is not her name. (Sing it just like the song) I know her real name and since I am a selfish bastard I will not be telling any of you. She is about 5'7" tall whit sexy pale skin like she avoids the sun. Sexy ass tatts all over her body and has a look sort of like Pink Sugar (who we all want to eventually meet and are fans of her Porn Hub video).

    Small a-cups but oh so sensitive nipples that you can make cum out to play just by blowing on them. Flat stomach, shapely ass, and a tight wet pink flower I had to restrain myself from going down on. I am not sure how many of you nasty asses have been inside of her but count me in the group as of now. My tongue stays on my mouth until I know she is absolutely only fucking me (that day)! LOL.

    My cock got hard as a rock while I took off her cloths. It was in her mouth right away while I fiddled with her flower. The head was ok, I couldn't concentrate on it though to give her a chance. I was too dam rushed to get inside of her. It's not often I find myself on top of a sexy 20 something with the looks of a Tiffany and personality to match. My only complaint is that I know she rolled out of bed probably 30 min before I arrived and she had not showered yet. She had no makeup of perfume on only her musky sexy before a shower smell.

    Knowing I might explode upon impact I took my time. I made sure I had a lubricated condom on and eased it slowly into a tight pink, piece of heaven. I ran her through all of the moves. Mish, side, doggy and on top. The only thing I didn't do was pound away like a jack hammer. She was tight and I was ready to cum from the first moment I entered, so, slow roll was the way to go. I took the cover off and asked for her to finish me ala-mouth and she happily agreed. I wasn't in her mouth for more than 30 seconds and I was missing her pussy. "Hey", said I. " I think I changed my mind where I want to let loose" On with another cover up with her leg by my shoulder and now I gave my self permission to pound away. In and out deep and hard I stroked her tightness with my raging hard on. Fucking dumped a load in the bag and kept it going for another 30 seconds while my head cough up to my body.

    A good time was had by all. I even tipped her an extra 20!

    Poo.
    Almost certain this is the one you're talking about. I saw her several months ago when she first started and was staying at a crappy motel in Meriden. You were probably right not to go down on her. I certainly would be hesitant if I ever bother seeing her again. With that said, I did eat her out the first time I saw her and her pussy tasted AWESOME and super fresh but she's definitely letting dudes hit it raw with CIP.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/636202450989

  15. #2749

    Trust Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a nice score. I'm a black dude and pale rocker chicks are one of my favs. I look forward to when you fall out of love and off load this one. LOL.
    It won't be long. ! She's available already you just need to know where to find her! I'll let ya know next week after I see how the weekend goes.

    Poo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape