rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4837

    South City MAture

    Any one have any info or experience on either of the below? I have been wanting to see them for a bit, but the no reviews or comments is a red flag to me. Anyone have any experience?

    http://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/...ouis/53096933/

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54119916/

    Any help would be appreciated. Also feel free to PM if I can assist you or if you have any good, mature providers down South. Thanks!

  2. #4836
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to reconnect with her too, if anyone knows anything.
    DM me, I have an old rtp screenshot with her phone and email. Email might still work.

  3. #4835

    Count me in

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for her and those great tits too if you find her let me know ill pay a finders fee LOL.
    I'd love to reconnect with her too, if anyone knows anything.

  4. #4834

    Day Job

    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    I should have verified, I was thinking it was China.
    China is CN. If you note some providers using Protonmail, they are based in Switzerland and you can get. Com or. Ch domains. My hobby account is now on Protonmail.

  5. #4833
    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    First major red flag is the .ch domain.
    Actually the first major red flag is they requested a deposit. With all the info on this board about the well known "deposit scam" I am simply amazed how anyone on here can still fall for that shit.

  6. #4832

    Nikki / Man-eater

    Has anyone been able to visit her lately? I haven't been able to get in touch with her. Maybe she blocked me.

  7. #4831

    Spinner

    Does any bro has any info on this spinner? She looks too good to be true. Is she real? Is that her real body?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...queen/33025714

  8. #4830

    Contact info

    Thanks! I found her number on a different website.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-this/33011735

    But when I asked her for a pic of her saying hi with her hand, she never responded. This doesn't look good.

    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I guess we've all noticed that sometimes the phone numbers don't show up in the ads. One way I've found to make it appear is to look for a somewhat unique word in the ad, like her name or in this instance use the word BANG. Type it into the search box. Then when you click on the ad the number is there. Weird, I know. Some of the girls have gotten smart enough to put their number in the text of their ad.

  9. #4829
    I should have verified, I was thinking it was China.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Ch is the country code for Switzerland. If you want to hide from FOSTA, Switzerland is a good place.

  10. #4828

    Where is CH

    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    First major red flag is the .ch domain.
    Ch is the country code for Switzerland. If you want to hide from FOSTA, Switzerland is a good place.

  11. #4827
    Quote Originally Posted by Missery  [View Original Post]
    First major red flag is the .ch domain.
    A bunch of legit escorts switched to. Ch domains in the hysteria days after the passage of FOSTA.

  12. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Repete77  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Khloe Rae? She also went by Khloe XXX. She used a notel for incall not for from her residence. Used to have some great visits with her!
    I'm looking for her and those great tits too if you find her let me know ill pay a finders fee LOL.

  13. #4825

    Holly

    Unless you have a solid backup plan, I would avoid this one. She ghosted me twice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54110959/

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...itten/31906241

  14. #4824
    First major red flag is the .ch domain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI these 2 shits are running a scam. So once you text them, they'll actually call you and request a deposit. Once you give it to them they'll ask for you address and then crickets. They got me with that BS and I was able to contact my bank and put a stop to it and get my money back. Learned the hard way not to ever send a deposit! LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-usa/32713311

    Stay safe guys!

  15. #4823

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDiude  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? It feels TGTBT.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54053081/
    She is real and has been around for quite a while. I saw her a bunch back in the day and she was awesome. Not sure about now as its been a few years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape