Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4826
    Quote Originally Posted by Repete77  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Khloe Rae? She also went by Khloe XXX. She used a notel for incall not for from her residence. Used to have some great visits with her!
    I'm looking for her and those great tits too if you find her let me know ill pay a finders fee LOL.

  2. #4825

    Holly

    Unless you have a solid backup plan, I would avoid this one. She ghosted me twice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54110959/

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...itten/31906241

  3. #4824
    First major red flag is the .ch domain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI these 2 shits are running a scam. So once you text them, they'll actually call you and request a deposit. Once you give it to them they'll ask for you address and then crickets. They got me with that BS and I was able to contact my bank and put a stop to it and get my money back. Learned the hard way not to ever send a deposit! LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-usa/32713311

    Stay safe guys!

  4. #4823

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDiude  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? It feels TGTBT.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54053081/
    She is real and has been around for quite a while. I saw her a bunch back in the day and she was awesome. Not sure about now as its been a few years.

  5. #4822

    A Wise Provider.

    A wise provider that is retired now, took a liking to me early on and sort of "schooled me" in the ways of the provider-hobbyist game. Her #1 rule that she stressed over and over was never give up your money until your appointment and then hang onto it until you're finished! I have followed her advice to the letter and never been scammed out of my money. Although I did get fooled a couple of times when the provider's pictures didn't match what was behind the door!

  6. #4821

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Chloe was a lot of fun when she started out and was open to everything. I saw her numerous times back then, including an overnight one time when I did a late appt and we ended up falling asleep after. She woke me up a couple times in the middle of the night with a BJ which was nice She was also, openly, offering BBFS for a time if you had seen her before and I would be lying if I said I didn't take her up on the offer more than once. IIRC, she was working a little early on when she, I think, got pregnant and I stopped seeing her then because she wasn't even bothering to do cursory screening before she was doing BBFS with clients. She disappeared for a while, I assume after she had her kid, and showed up late last year again. I have been tempted to go see her again because she is fun in bed, even if it does look like she has gained a little weight.
    I never tried her myself but I do remember she was called out for BBFS on RTP and she threw a fit denying it LOL oh well, I think we all knew the truth. Looks like she has aged and gained a little but who hasn't.

  7. #4820

    Scam

    Just an FYI these 2 shits are running a scam. So once you text them, they'll actually call you and request a deposit. Once you give it to them they'll ask for you address and then crickets. They got me with that BS and I was able to contact my bank and put a stop to it and get my money back. Learned the hard way not to ever send a deposit! LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-usa/32713311

    Stay safe guys!

  8. #4819

    How to make Listcrawler numbers appear

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Does any bro have a contact info of this girl?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...202/6362299332
    Ok, I guess we've all noticed that sometimes the phone numbers don't show up in the ads. One way I've found to make it appear is to look for a somewhat unique word in the ad, like her name or in this instance use the word BANG. Type it into the search box. Then when you click on the ad the number is there. Weird, I know. Some of the girls have gotten smart enough to put their number in the text of their ad.

  9. #4818

    Tia advertises on escort Babylon

    She is biracial girl north county advertises on escort Babylon.

    I couldn't get link to copy found nothing on USA there are few reviews and comments on the escort Babylon cute looking lady but don't trust that site.

    314 xxx 7366.

    Says 160 hh.

    220 full hour.

    If anyone can help been eyeing a bit.

    Thanks.

  10. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by FultonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago when she was just starting and she was amazing. Friendly, no limits to anything I was looking for (reasonable stuff) and not overpriced. I haven't seen her in quite some time, though.
    Chloe was a lot of fun when she started out and was open to everything. I saw her numerous times back then, including an overnight one time when I did a late appt and we ended up falling asleep after. She woke me up a couple times in the middle of the night with a BJ which was nice She was also, openly, offering BBFS for a time if you had seen her before and I would be lying if I said I didn't take her up on the offer more than once. IIRC, she was working a little early on when she, I think, got pregnant and I stopped seeing her then because she wasn't even bothering to do cursory screening before she was doing BBFS with clients. She disappeared for a while, I assume after she had her kid, and showed up late last year again. I have been tempted to go see her again because she is fun in bed, even if it does look like she has gained a little weight.

  11. #4816

    Thank you

    Thanks for review. I'll post about my experience after I see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FultonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago when she was just starting and she was amazing. Friendly, no limits to anything I was looking for (reasonable stuff) and not overpriced. I haven't seen her in quite some time, though.

  12. #4815

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDiude  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? It feels TGTBT.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54053081/
    I saw her years ago when she was just starting and she was amazing. Friendly, no limits to anything I was looking for (reasonable stuff) and not overpriced. I haven't seen her in quite some time, though.

  13. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by Repete77  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Khloe Rae? She also went by Khloe XXX. She used a notel for incall not for from her residence. Used to have some great visits with her!
    I believe she is advertising on Rub Ratings.

  14. #4813

    Khloe Rae

    Does anybody know what happened to Khloe Rae? She also went by Khloe XXX. She used a notel for incall not for from her residence. Used to have some great visits with her!

  15. #4812

    Nicole

    Does any bro have a contact info of this girl?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...202/6362299332

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape